Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Wandering Mountains
[PRP] Blood and Heart (Kakaraska and Shamira)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:05 pm
User ImageToday was the day, today--was--the--day! The sun shone in the sky, the clouds were nowhere to be seen, there was a strong tailwind, and heat rose from the land in lazy spirals--just enough to get him back in the air, but not enough to keep him from the land below. Today was, in Kakaraska's mind, a day of birth--the birth of Wind Tribe. Light glinted off his bared teeth as he made his way, in quick darts and daring dives, towards the mountain to which he had been directed and the thick grove of trees clustered there. No ordinary grove was this, high up in the sky--this was the home of his partner.

He'd never met her before, but he'd heard descriptions of her from his mentor. Not so much her appearance, of course--Shandor Riddle Mouth would never be so prosaic. His description had, instead, been...cryptic. But Kakaraska had had practice interpreting his king; he knew what he was looking for. With the grove down below plainly in sight, he tucked his wings against his body and swooped down to the trees below. He did not land. Even here in the sky amongst the island homes of his tribe, he preferred not to touch the ground. Instead, he hovered above the trees, wings flapping to keep him in place as his bright eyes sought out the object of his quest.

The green nantill in the trees, there she was. It had to be her--she matched the description perfectly. He narrowed his eyes. Hm. Yes, she would look good in gold. She wasn't wearing enough yet, not by a long shot. He resolved to find some more for her. Kakaraska, true to his every name, loved the glitter of shiny things, though he wasn't much interested in wearing them himself. The little polished cabochon on his mask was enough for him. He much preferred the flash of jay feathers on his own fur, but for her? Naaaah. She needed gold, polished and bright, to glow against that deep green fur. To catch the light of her eyes. Malachite. Emerald. His smile grew meaning. Lucky for him he would have opportunity for it! "A-heyo, my sky-sister!" he called down to her. "Are you the Master Keeper?" Such was the exalted one he sought. His partner. No, his commander. And not just because he'd been ordered to follow her orders. He had plenty of reason to report to the Master Keeper. He intended to do his duty by his tribe.

shyanimegrl
I'm assuming her cache-grove is somewhere safe in the sky where no land-dwellers can get to it. If this is not so, give me a head's-up and I'll edit my post.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:59 pm
User ImageThe skies were ever a joy to fly in as Shamira, "Creative Flight," weaved through the trees that served as great, majestic pillars and aiding movers of this floating haven between each duration of concentrated carving into four so chosen by her as to mark them as part of a means of tracking the stores. And then after another instance of landing she paused though this was not the usual shift between the various flight patterns of her individual style. This was a memorable meeting at a start as a clearly formidable flyer had arrived, this tahtll's striking black fur was highlighted also with ornate hues of blues and purples, his azure eyes piercing.

Upon receiving the masked tahtll's address, the nantlil's gaze was the first to travel and catch the vision of him and among her first responses in kind were both her full, steadily given attention in yet unhurried cascades, and smoothly and silently spreading smile of playfully reigned in swiftness. With spirited yet still slowly taken steps, she began to move toward his way in the direction where he had taken to hovering over the same grounds that reached out and connected with that which were meeting her paws at each lightly made step. And then the initial words spoken by her to him were these. "Hello and hello," Shamira vibrantly returned with much energy laden enthusiasm made evident enough in her voice kept at a relaxed tone as well as also mindfully bearing her demeanor as presently composed and was now held in keeping easily inclined to beaming the toothy grin that had widened on her features with many a reason, Among them included the fact that she had yet to interact with many other members of their kin. This, too, was an opportune chance to practice her riddling interactions with another individual as she. "The one tasked as survivalist to go by Master Keeper is indeed I, the puzzler I am. You have all the freedom to correct any mistake of mine as I am surely face-to-face with our honorable Leader of the Paguba who soars the skies and the vital lifeblood of our Wind Tribe. To my partner, finally making your acquaintance is swell fortune." As she gave her greeting to the airborne tahtll while approaching closer, the keeper proceeded to suddenly leap forward with a speeding up of her actions and to spring against the side of one of the trees before transitioning into flight herself with a single twirl as she circled him once quickly. She delighted in taking notice of how in amid letting the cub-like at heart portion of her nature and simply hyperactive part of her freely show through with somewhat mischievous sporadic intervals of contradiction, the shines of the adornments she wore flew along as well, reflecting at various directions such as against some of the nearby surrounding trees and their leaves, This was followed by her brief landing in front of him once more and a deep, momentary bow of bright courtesy along with her active spontaneity before she took to the air undoubtedly again at approximately a like distance as he from the soil just below them. Her leisureliness was entwined with her firm focus for all the details of this encounter currently transpiring and commencing to take a series of happenings to unfold.

Geyser Eelborn
((Our FC RP whooooooooo! Thank you and you're right, that it is! ^u^

Also eep I hope this post makes some adequate sense, these days are going too fast for me admittedly and I wants my vacation days to slow down since there be much of both resting and preparing needed to be accomplished >w<; ahh))

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 8:16 pm
He had heard tell that his partner had taken the name "Creative Flight," for use on those lamentable occasions upon which fate took her from the sky. Now Kakaraska , the Flashing Smile, could see that her name had been well-thought out--for she took to the air with swift twirls and leaps, pushing against the tree to free herself from the tyranny of gravity. Already his appreciation of and respect for her grew and swelled like a building storm. All too soon her grace took her down to the ground once more, and he was disappointed to see her bow. "You need not bow to me, Master Keeper," he said, "for even as dutiful instinct instructed you, I am Kakaraska, leader of the Paguba. And I," he added, with a grandiose inclination of his head, "am your humble servant, Master Keeper, for blood is but a gooey stain without a heart to pump it."

He looked over the island. To him, even the islands looked the same--they looked like miniature patches of earth pulled into the air. If forced to, he might concede that the vegetation here was different--sculpted by air and wind, hardier, more flexible. The leaves were differently shaped, and the bark as well, and the grass had a different texture than that of the world below. But the closer he looked, the more he found signs that his partner had been making modifications to the land. Carvings had been made unto the trees, curious carvings. He wondered what they meant--they surely had meaning, and since it was meaning to the Master Keeper, it was important to him. "Pray tell me, Master Keeper, but what meaning are the marks you make? Are they instructions for me?" With a twitch of his wings and tail he was hovering on her other side in a heartbeat. "Or will you give me my instructions by word and voice? Either way, I am yours to command. For you will know better than any other alive what our Tribe needs to live."

His smile was growing wider by the second, to the point where his lips felt like they might split. It was going to be fun working with her. For one thing, her mode of voice was...familiar, and comfortably so. She was another of the King's students, clearly, and a sense of kinship drew him even closer to her.

shyanimegrl
I'm slow. xP

[ RP Zone ] The Wandering Mountains

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces