Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Underdark
[PRP]Welcome to your new home! (Andrei x Canaria)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:06 pm
User Image
Andrei padded into the cave that would be his and Canaria's new home. He fiddled a little before looking around to ensure that there was enough room for the two of them. He folded his wings against his sides and glanced at her lightly "Welcome to your new home, this is where you and I will be living together from now on, hopefully the space is enough for both me and You" he told her lightly. "if its not sufficent we can see if we can find one that is more spacious" he told her.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:21 pm
StarshineAngel01

User Image

The brightly colored female peeked her head around the corner of the doorway. She followed the male into the main room. Relief that the ceiling, while high, was not what she would call vaulted. Not like some of the caves they'd passed through. It had taken a lot of courage and usually a wing from her guard over her head before she would attempt it. Shaking her head she looked around at the main room, an antichamber.

"No, no this is just fine!" There appeared to be two chambers leading off, though it was hard to tell as there wasn't much light. One chamber appeared to be lived in, and she guessed it belonged to Andrei. So the other would be hers. Canaria fluffed up her fur against the temperature. "What do we have for beds?" She'd never slept, but she had a vague idea of what she'd like to sleep on.  

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:29 pm
Andrei glances around and looks at her "That is a good questions, I can run and grab you some sheets and until I come back feel free to familiarize yourself with the cave, since we'll be living here together for awhile" he said "but, not to worry I won't be gone too long" he told her as he tried to semi-clean his room, he didn't want to give her the impression that he was a messy male.

"I'll grab you some fluffy sheets so you are more comfortable here" he said "and you can make a nice nest and if you need anything else to make your nest more warm and cozy feel free to tell me and I will go see if I can track it down" he told her.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:38 pm
StarshineAngel01

"Something soft, and fluffy, and insulating would be wonderful." She said shyly. Canaria hoped she wasn't putting too much of a burden on him all of a sudden. She didn't think he'd gone out that night intending to come back with someone. The female squinted as she tried to peer into the other dark cave. "Maybe some more lights? If its not too much trouble." She shifted nervously. She felt like she was asking for so much already.

Canaria was grateful when he offered to get fluffy sheet, whatever those were, himself. At least he said they were fluffy. She turned away from the dark cave to the poorly lit main room. "Can you see in the dark?" There wasn't many lights here so she was thinking he did.  

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:47 pm
Andrei nodded his head "something, soft and fluffy and insulating. got it" he said and glanced at him "well, to be honest,I could get you a couple more lights but that will be hard to come by. But, I'll try my best" he told her. He disappeared into his storage to grab extra bedding and stuff and pulled out a few fluffy,soft and Insulating blankets. He padded over to her and handed her the blankets "hopfully, this is enough" she said.

"well, you could say that. My tribe is use to seeing in the dark but we are often providing glowing mushrooms and glowing stones to light up our caves, but they are usually hard to come by if we need extra but that doesn't mean we can't get them, but I'll give it my best to find more for you so its easier for you to see where you are going" he told her.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:17 pm
StarshineAngel01

Canaria shifted from paw to paw slowly as she waited for him to try to find suitable bedding. Her ears went down as she learned it might be hard to get more lights. Luckily there didn't seem to be any shortage of nice blankets. She smiled as she accepted them.

"Oh that's fine then. Just a few or whatever," she said meekly. Surely she could get use to living in the dark, or near dark. "Thank you for the bedding. I'll uh go get this set up." Canaria glanced around and went to the wall to get a small glowing stone to take into her room so she might be able to just a little bit.

Carrying the nice soft blankets, the female stepped hesitantly into the dark room. The stone didn't throw much light, but she raised it high to peer into the dark corners. It was decently sized with plenty of room for her. She picked where she wanted her nest and set the light stone in the wall above it.  

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:26 pm
Andrei lightly blew out a breath as Canaria went into the extra room to settle down. He was no expecting to go out on patrol and end up bringing a bright blue eyed female home with him. The more he thought about it the more it sounded wrong, but it wasn't that way. This relationship was strictly professional. He shuffled a little and disappeared into his room to tidy up some. It would suck if he gave her the impression that he was messy.

He really hoped Canaria would settle down with living with him easily, but he wasn't going to keep his hopes too high. But providing her with blankets she needed to get comfortable was a good start. After a bit of tidying up his room he padded out into the main chamber of his cave, well their cave since Canaria was going to be living with him for the time being. He figured he would need to put something up so they each got their privacy.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:35 am
StarshineAngel01

She set the light stone into the wall behind where she wanted to build her bed. The female turned to the blankets and began to fuss and arrange them. Testing them for softness and warmth before she decided how she wanted it layered. Obviously she'd do a more thorough job when it came time to settle in. For now everything was neat and tidy. She smiled at the blankets then turned to head into the common room again.

One advantage he had, she noted without envy, by being able to see in the dark when he kept his room dark it gave him quite a bit of privacy. She could hear him rummaging around, but couldn't make out anything. Maybe she could find a tattered blanket no one wanted to hang across her door way. It wasn't that she didn't trust him, but being able to close off the common room would be nice. Canaria cleared her throat, but avoided looking toward his room.

"So is there anything I need to do?" Surely she needed to start paying for this or something. And it seemed unlikely that they would spend a lot of time in their rooms. What did the dark tribe do to keep themselves occupied?  

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:06 pm
Andrei after a bit of rummagging around to make sure his room was organized he ventured out into the common room to meet up with her. He tilted his head lightly "are you settled in?" he asked him as politely as he could, he flicked his tail and his wings unfurled so he could stretch out before they folded back against his body.

"that is a good question" he said and thought a bit before answering "No, I don't believe so, just you know familiarize yourself with the cave and the areas around but, try not to venture off too far" he told him, trying to encourage her to explore a little and familiarize herself with the area that she would now be living in with him.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:30 am
StarshineAngel01

She nodded, pleased he'd asked. "Yes I think so. It's a very nice place you have here Andrei." It might take her a bit to become really accustomed to the caves, but she felt she would be happy here. With time it would become a home. She felt so much better already with the nice solid rock over her head. No chance of falling here.

In a way she was relieved that she wouldn't be called to provide right away. Canaria nodded hesitantly. She wasn't sure she wanted to go out alone. "Ar..are you coming with me?" the bright female peered out their main room into the hall way.  

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:27 pm
magnadearel

Andrei nodded his head lightly at her "well, that's good to know. The caves may take a bit more time to getting some use to, but once you know where everything is located, you should have no problem getting around. Just remember if the air starts to bother you, please inform me and I'll try to make it slightly better" he explained to her.

He thought for a moment as she asked him the question "well, would you like me to accompany you? If not that is fine with me too" he told her nodding slightly. He peered past her into the hallway, "its not that bad, should probably watch for little nooks and crannies" he told her.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:02 pm
StarshineAngel01

Canaria felt reassured that he thought she'd settling ok as well, and she'd be able to find her own way around the caves in time. She nodded solemnly at his request. It was his job to take care of her, and he was going to take it seriously. She hoped she wouldn't be too big of a burden on him.

It didn't take long for her to decide. She'd much rather have him come. "No, no I think you'd better come. I mean, I'd prefer if you'd come." She made a bit of a face. "Sorry. It's just I don't know my way and I don't want to get lost. Can we stick to the smaller halls for today?" Canaria asked meekly.  

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:13 pm
Andrei, nodded his head lightly "that is fine with me, I will gladly accompany you, perhaps we can find some more stuff to make this place less sparse" he said looking sadly at his really bare cave. He sighed lightly his cave needed a female touch for serious. He shifted his gaze to Canaria "shall we go?" he asked her. Before heading towards the entry way and then letting her go first. He swished his tail to and fro lightly, he wasn't even sure what would look good in his cave and what wouldn't, he wasn't much of a decorator.

magnadearel

[ RP Zone ] The Underdark

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff