Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Feeling More Dead Than Alive Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:56 pm
July 25th, year 2015.
The heavy raining storm slowly fades but clouds linger.

xxxxx
She did the only thing she knew that could clam a person suffering from nightmares. Slowly she moved a little closer to Rika with partly opened eyes and sighed. Though soon enough she was humming a song as she held Rika from behind in a sisterly manner. Ironically the song was 'Hush Little Baby' but it was the only one she could think of at the time.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 pm
An opening in the clouds let sunlight shine through onto the SUV. Austin opened his eyes and looked outside the window to see if any beings were out. He then looked over the seat at the two. He then put his crossbow down. “Hey wake up. It’s morning…” he told them.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:17 am
July 25th, year 2015.

xxxxx
She looked at him and grumbled but slowly sat up trying not to wake Rika just yet. Carefully she moved to the seat behind Austin's,"Fine, I'll take her back to my family and do the best I can.", she stated in a low whisper.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:12 pm
Austin just looked at her from the corner of his eye from over the seat. “Fine whatever…If you find yourself killing your own family either you as a zombie, or them, don’t come crying to me…” He told her as then looked forward out the window. He tightened his grip on his crossbow as he waited for them to leave.

Rika was awake once morning came but just laid there waiting for them to wake up. Once she heard the male speak she didn’t say or do anything. Rika then heard Anne reply saying she take Rika to her house with her family. Rika then looked over her shoulder at her when the male told them if they start killing each other not to come back to him. Rika wasn’t worried about that since she wasn’t infected nor a follower, but what she really was worried about being accepted in Ann’s house. Life now wasn’t easy, wasn’t before, but it’s harder now.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:21 pm
July 25th, year 2015.

xxxxx
She got ready in a seat and brushed her hair out, though this would be the first time he saw her hair down. With a look around the SUV she made sure it was clear before she got out. "You can clean up at my house Rika.", she told her friend, but kept close to her like she would her own sister. But she could or in this case would not let her stray to far. Going around to her car she saw it had not been touched only to eye it carefully. To her something felt off and she saw no followers or zombies around at the time.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:15 pm
Austin remained silent. Rika looked at Anne as she told her she could clean up at her place. She nodded and gout out the SUV. She saw her mask on the ground and went to retrieve it. It was soaked, with tears in it. “Rika’s mask…It’s ruined…” She said disappointed. When Anne came out the SUV and shut the door, Rika looked at her. “He must have went through quite a bit before the zombie takeover…” She said as she looked at the SUV.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:47 am
July 25th, year 2015.

xxxxx
She looked under her car and saw nothing. Climbing into it she unlocked the door for Rika. Still she felt like something was off. Starting up her car it purred like normal. Sitting there she sighed and drove back to her house, through a back way she knew.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:41 pm
Rika looked at Anne as she didn’t reply. She felt a little ignored but oh well. She shrugged then got into the car when it became unlocked. When Anne started up the car and drove off Rika looked out the window. “So where is your house anyways?” She asked.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:54 pm
July 25th, year 2015.

xxxxx
She glanced at Rika and sighed,"It's an hour drive away... I was trying to show him how to get to a back highway. They were blocked off, so yeah....", she told Rika in a gentle voice. A small smile came to her lips, it was easy to tell that before Rika caused tension she and Austin got along well. But of course she made sure to pay attention to behind her and her surroundings.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:32 pm
Rika looked at Anne as told her it be an hour drive and about the male they were just with. When Rika saw the smile on Anne’s face, Rika giggled. “You really liked him didn’t you.” She said with a sly smirk. “Guess he’s better than most the other guys in the town. Most either turned into zombies or brained washed followers. In fact I think you two are the only ones I seen who weren’t either.” She said as let out a sigh. “Who is he anyway, I don’t remember seeing him around town before?” She asked.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:45 pm
July 25th, year 2015.
The sunlight is coming out a little more.

xxxxx
She glanced at Rika and bit her lip. "Yeah, I kinda do like him... I don't know where he's from... I never had a chance to ask... I helped him get that SUV, trust me that was oddly fun.", she said, well now blushing.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:57 pm
Rika smiled as she heard Anne admit she liked him. When Anne said she didn’t know much about him and that she had fun with him getting the SUV. “If he’s not from around here, Rika can only imagine what all he’s been through…” Rika said. ‘And if my thoughts are anywhere near accurate…then I can understand his behavior.’ She thought as she looked out the window. She then looked at Anne. “Well, if you like him and had fun why don’t you stay with him?” She asked.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:15 pm
July 25th, year 2015.
The sunlight is coming out a little more.

xxxxx
She kept driving and sighed. Finally she slowed down and looked around. It was clear she was either lost or had to get her bearings. She knew where she was from a sign but put the car in park only to look around a little more.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:31 pm
Rika looked at Anne as she ignored her. She then let out a disappointed sigh and looked forward as they drove. Soon Anne put on the breaks and started to look around. Rika looked at her a little confused. "Is Anne lost?" She asked. She then pulled out her backpack and started digging through it. She pulled out what looked like a military grade tablet and started tapping on it quiet quickly. "There we go! We should be connected to Noogle's world map satellite." Rika hacked into the company's satellite to use it's navigational purpose. "Oh, it looks like they used the upgrades Rika sent them to get live feed from the satellite!" She said with a smile on her face. The upgrades gave the satellite a live HD view of the location it is set to view. "Anne! You can use the tablet here for a GPS." She told Anne.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff