Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Ring of Fire
[PRP] Persistence [Xavier & Najila] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:16 pm
krusnik05

"Uhhh..." Najila paced over to one of the entryways and shook her head. Repeating the process, she checked each of the openings before going back and forth between two of them. The scents were similar, and they were so close together that she couldn't tell from the perspective where she stood which one she'd come out of. It was frustrating. They both could lead to the same place, or to different places entirely. And she wanted so badly to go to just the one place. Xavier and her could go exploring all over the rest of the mountain, if he wanted too. But after this. Najila really wanted to show him where she woke up.

If she could find her way back, that was. She hadn't been thinking about that when she came out. Sure, she had idle thoughts about finding her way back there again, but it wasn't like she thought she'd be doing it now. Which is probably worse, because the longer she would have been away, the harder it would be to find her way back. She should have paid more attention.

Looking at the two passageways she sighed and closed her eyes, focusing on the scents coming from each. One smelled more of sulfur than the other. That was something she remembered from when she woke up too. Tilting her head, she considered, before nodding to herself. "It's this way, I think." Opening her eyes, she lead the way into a low tunnel, ducking enough so that the warm rock only brushed against her back. While the tunnel was low, it was wide. The rock was charred black in places, like giant foot prints for them to follow. She remembered that too. Humming softly to herself, she paced forward slowly, knowing there was going to be a--

The ground slid out from under her in a quick decent down toward a river of molten rock. She kept her feet, skidding to a stop right at the edge of the lava flow, basking in the heat, in the light. It moved slowly, varying shades of black and red and red and red. Najila looked out at it and smiled, inches away from the edge. "Yeah, this is where I woke up."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:23 pm
DarkenWoodWolf

Xavier watched Najila wtih amusement. Amusement! Goodness he was losing him further and further with this female that made his soul feel soothed and want nothing more than to reach out to nuzzle her soft fur while letting her know that it was alright, they could take any passageway so long as they were together. Though of course he did want to see this place where Najila first woke up as her....well, in a sense, her birthplace. Perhaps they could explore and enjoy their volcanic, mountainous home.

For now, he was amused by how she tried to find the right one until she did. There was a faint smile that said.....I am proud of you for finding your way.

Following the beautiful female that lit up his world with each step they took and each second was shared in their company together Xavier was feeling rather excited to see his place! Yet of course that excitement was short lived when Xavier felt as if his world was going to crash into nothing, again, when Najila fell. The ground dipped yet the lovely lady stopped inches away from the flowing lava.

Missing the beauty of this place, Xavier roared until he quieted down slightly to a low growl carefully going down the dipped ground towards Najila. "You woke up exactly this close!?" Now that was absolutely intense.

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:07 pm
krusnik05

Najila jumped, dancing on the edge of the lava flow at his roar, spinning around to look at him in alarm for a second, looking for what caused his ire. She flicked her tail out over the lava, then started to laugh, amused at his concern. Or, rather, amused that he spooked her so much. She smiled at him and moved closer to him rather than the lava, nuzzling against his neck. "Yes, I woke up exactly this close." She purred at him, hoping to calm his growl. Najila didn't know why he got so worked up. It wasn't as though the Grand Weaver would allow her to wake up there and fall in right away. If she had panicked, perhaps, but she hadn't. She had actually been memorized by it.

"I don't think that I was in any danger. I moved away almost immediately." She said simply, flicking him in the nose with her tail. "Besides, I think it was just training so that I could deal with you." Najila smirked at him, walking back toward the edge of the rock, staring out into the heat, the light. It was nice and warm against her skin, just this side of being too hot. If she got any closer, she would be risking the rock crumbling under her paws. But she was smart enough to know that she should stay where she was.

Najila looked over her shoulder, smiling. "So, what do you think? Isn't it beautiful?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:07 pm
DarkenWoodWolf

Relaxing that Najila came towards him and nuzzled against his neck, Xavier focused on that action that came with a purr. Good Grand Weaver....but this female was having such an effect on him! A good effect too as he felt even more calmed, turning his head to nuzzle against her ear lightly listening to her words while looking over her shoulder at the sight of the lava. It was indeed beautiful but not quite as beautiful as Najila herself.

Yet as this incredible female moved away from him towards the edge of the rock, Xavier moved to sit near her and looked out over the natural beauty. The light from the lava reflected against his coloring and markings, making it seem as if he was even more alive. "Training to deal with me? I think this lava is much nicer than I am." Xavier said with amusement as he sighed. "It's glorious....however it does confirm what I've known since meeting you......you are more beautiful than lava."

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:28 pm
krusnik05

Najili smiled her strange little smile and leaned against him, enjoying the company and the view. Though, to be truthful, if she turned her head, she would have a better one. Light and darkness moved in front of them as the air shimmered with heat. Still. It didn't compare to her companion. Giggling a little, she thought about what might have happened if she hadn't be so... persuasive in following the male. She didn't really like the thought, so she was glad she'd been so annoying.

Najila was also glad that she'd brought him here. This was all she really remembered before running into him, so, now, she could say that he had shared in all of her life since her Awakening. She flicked her tail over and rested it against Xavier's, content in her thoughts, and in his presence.

"Ha, no, I don't think you could kill me, so the lava is not nicer than you." She grinned at him and laughed softly, glad her coat was dark enough to hide the fact that she blushed from the tips of her ears to the end of her tail. "You really think so, huh?" She blinked blue eyes at him. "Well, I think you are more charming, and more mysterious than the cave of crystals you showed me. So there." She stuck her tongue out at him, grinning.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:44 pm
DarkenWoodWolf

If Xavier wasn't already red through and through he would have blushed and turn as red as an apple at the words coming from this beautiful female with that strange smile. Goodness it must be the Grand Weaver smiling down upon him on this day to place Najila in his path. It was going to take the rest of his life to thank the Grand Weaver if things progressed to somewhere his soul was aching for.

But the fire triber could not jump to conclusions yet. Not when he was distracted beyond all measures by her being close to him and talking. "No I couldn't kill you. Perhaps shake you or strangle you if you annoy me but...for some reason I doubt you could annoy me either." Turning his head Xavier nuzzled her ear lightly, relaxing against her trusting that he could do so. "We should go back, let's see if I can keep charming you." Drawled Xavier.

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:28 pm
krusnik05

Najilia blew air out of her nose in agreement. "Of course you couldn't kill me. Just like I couldn't kill you." She raised an eyebrow and looked at him sideways. "You just try it and we'll see who gets shaken or strangled!" She laughed, tongue lolling out of her mouth for a second. Her blue eyes sparkled with merriment. Everything just felt.... right, in that moment. Like nothing could go wrong. Like the pair of them could walk across the river of lava and not suffer so much as a singed hair.

Even she wasn't as silly enough as to try something like that, but she really did feel like they could.

Laughing, she nudged him with her shoulder. "Don't tempt me! I haven't even tried to be annoying yet!" She leaned into him with a purr. "But I don't want to annoy you, so you are lucky in that regard."

Najila leaned back for a moment, regarding him seriously. "We don't have to go anywhere for you to charm me." She said softly, then touched her nose lightly to his. "You charm me now. You'll charm me always."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:55 pm
DarkenWoodWolf

Something happened to Xavier in this moment by Najila's words, by her presence, by her energy and by her touching his nose lightly. Staring into those fascinating blue eyes that were a beautiful contrast to her russet coat and cream ridge fur. It was as if his soul settled down and relaxed bringing further an audible purr from deep within his chest and pressed further into their nose kiss.

If I charm you now...and will always charm you then it's only fair that you have me hypnotized and will always have me hypnotized." He murmured and closed his lavender eyes turning his head from their noses touching to nuzzle her cheek lightly. Xavier didn't want to be away from Najila. He didn't want her to be away from him either.

"Though perhaps you'll let me take you to the hot waters I've found. It would be a nice change of scenery and you can see some of the colorful gems sparkling in the natural light that filters through an opening." Xavier offered, nibbling on her ear playfully and then smiled faintly at her. "If you haven't already guessed I'm trying to keep you with me for as long as possible."

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:46 pm
User Image
Najila smiled brightly, purring loudly in response to Xavier's purr. It was an amazing feeling, honestly, this closeness. It made her feel... whole. That wasn't something she understood, not yet, but she would do whatever she could to keep that feeling. Which probably meant she would have to stay near Xavier. That was something she was perfectly okay with, to be honest.

"Hypnotize, huh?" She liked that idea, being able to capture his attention to the exclusion of all else. "Does that mean I can make you do things? Stand on your front paws, roll over? Or does it just mean that I will always have your attention?" She purred, curling around him with a smile.

"Hmm." Najila pretended to think about it for a moment before bounding away with a laugh, crouching playfully, tail twitching in the air above her. "Why don't you show me the way, that way, we can be together for as long as possible. And we don't have to worry about being interrupted." Grinning from ear to ear, she let her tail wave back and forth.

krusnik05

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:21 am
DarkenWoodWolf

Xavier kept close to Najila as he felt as if everything in the world around them didn't matter except her. It was a strange thing because the only other female in his life that he cared about, even if it wasn't admitted, was his sister. Najila was different of course but all the same he was feeling like she belonged with him. Raising a brow slowly at her words in response to him being hypnotized by her, Xavier chuckled softly tilting his head to the side slightly. If this female asked him to stand on his front paws or roll over then he would do it if only to please her. But the last statement she said was absolutely true. There was no other female he had encountered that came to mind. Xavier didn't remember their names or faces and possibly wouldn't recognize them if they crossed paths with him. Nodding Xavier lowered his head while staring at her with an intense gaze. You would be the only female with the power to make me turn my head and forever have my attention."

Watching Najila crouch low playfully the large male did the same thing only lower, close to the ground with his tail curling like a flame behind him. "Then follow me Najila and I promise you that it won't ever be a decision to regret." Growling he moved forward to lick her cheek and jumped over her bounding off playfully. Follow me Najila!"

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
[ RP Zone ] The Ring of Fire

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers