Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
[P] Woven Wonderment - Open - Updated 1/15 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AuguryRaven
Crew

Otherworldly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:59 pm
ChaosTheories
TruthsoftheWicked

I got some offers for you! I don't have much time for rp either, but I love creating stories.

I have Kaddu I could offer for plotting with Ulalume. He's looking for a Dark girl since he's fascinated by their culture. And it could make for some interesting plots with their different needs.

I also have Atsadi for maybe plots with that little green Water girl of yours!

I actually like both of your kitties there, Conrad offered on Ulalume already, but it would have likely been short term, and I very much like Kaddu. As for Minze, I still need to write up her personality, but she's the only girl out of my Ink Maker/Herbalist Healer pair. She's likely going to be situated and Lake-Minded in the Water Capitol helping her mother tend her herb fields.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:29 am
TruthsoftheWicked

Ahh notification fail!

Great! What kind of plot did you have in mind for Ulalume? I see you had something in mind already.

Kaddu has only a vague personality right now... he comes off as cold/overly serious to B'alam who don't know him, but he just likes his peace and privacy. And naturally he's also quite curious.

And Atsadi will grow up to be river-minded, under the influence of his Wind mother. He's kind of sneaky and overconfident so it'd be interesting for him to meet someone who's different... eg. has an actual "career" and likes to stay in one place, haha.

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

AuguryRaven
Crew

Otherworldly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:42 pm
ChaosTheories
TruthsoftheWicked

Ahh notification fail!

Great! What kind of plot did you have in mind for Ulalume? I see you had something in mind already.

Kaddu has only a vague personality right now... he comes off as cold/overly serious to B'alam who don't know him, but he just likes his peace and privacy. And naturally he's also quite curious.

And Atsadi will grow up to be river-minded, under the influence of his Wind mother. He's kind of sneaky and overconfident so it'd be interesting for him to meet someone who's different... eg. has an actual "career" and likes to stay in one place, haha.

Okay, sorry for the long wait, I missed the notification way back when and then stuff got piled up. Err, so much stuff.

Anyway, I don't think I'm going to continue pursuing any plot ideas with Ulalume as of now. So, she's now currently open for anything, so we can work something out with Kaddu no problem.

As for Astadi, I would love to see them together. I think it would be absolutely adorable.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:09 am
TruthsoftheWicked

Okay, sorry for the long wait, I missed the notification way back when and then stuff got piled up. Err, so much stuff.

Anyway, I don't think I'm going to continue pursuing any plot ideas with Ulalume as of now. So, she's now currently open for anything, so we can work something out with Kaddu no problem.

As for Astadi, I would love to see them together. I think it would be absolutely adorable.

Apparently I can say the same. 8D;

All right, I'm totally for both pairs! ^^ I think they'd be adorable too.

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

AuguryRaven
Crew

Otherworldly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:59 am
ChaosTheories
Apparently I can say the same. 8D;

All right, I'm totally for both pairs! ^^ I think they'd be adorable too.

Alrighty! Would you like to go ahead and bond both pairs and come up with back story plot whenever we can? I'm blanking a bit right now, had a busy week so the creative juices aren't flowing well right now. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:24 am
TruthsoftheWicked

Alrighty! Would you like to go ahead and bond both pairs and come up with back story plot whenever we can? I'm blanking a bit right now, had a busy week so the creative juices aren't flowing well right now. sweatdrop

I know how that is, classes kind of kill any of my creativity. xD;

I shall do that when I am on my own computer!

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas