Submit

KawaiiBrielle

Romantic Darling

14,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:56 am
We all have been in this boat: we meet this dude who we think is awesome but really he’s an undercover a*****e and uses you when he needs to vent, or needs to kill some time. As women, we have probably already picked out baby names and dreamed about an entire future. But deep down ya’ll know it’s not going anywhere. These are probably some of the reasons why:

1. He clearly has better things to do. The sad truth is: you’re not one of them.

2. He probably is talking to someone else right now. Or has some girl in mind. Simply put: YOU ARE NOT THE ONE.

3. You’re a time pass. You’re the girl he talks to when he is bored, needs someone to listen to his bullshit before he goes to bed and he just knows you will be available.

4. He likes the attention you give him. (Do you call him hot? Compliment him? Make him feel good?) Well there you have it.

5. You don’t expect anything from him. It’s all about how he feels. (AIN’T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT)

6. He doesn’t care if you like him, as long as he gets his quick fix for entertainment.

7. If he only pops up every few weeks and texts you after hours, he doesn’t give a ******** if you’re sleeping. He knows you will answer.

8. You’re the last stop.

9. If he cared, or even remotely liked you, he would make it known. Persistence is a virtue.

10. There are a bazillion hours in the day to contact you. After a certain time it’s unacceptable.

All of these words are all unacceptable for me.... crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:00 pm
Yeah... I hate that type of guy. I don't keep in touch with them even if he is hot. I hate being ''used'' or being the filler (last stop).  

Miss_XxAriaxX

pure as snow

Fashionable Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:02 pm
I know how you feel. I will be honest with you though I changed. I don't know for me I don't even like the guys that show feelings I still feel empty, put yea I don't show true feelings until like two months after "dating" because people change and you both see your true self. I learn from a friend think with your brain not your heart. It really helps, it becomes confusing... but the jerks are gone XD
^....^ just a thought i learn from a wise friend. <3

like that song. I love all your perfect imperfection heart when you feel like a guy likes you that much he's worth keeping or at least hold on longer ^u^

I wouldn't even waste time with a guy like him. Move on to a guy worth it, there really are guys out there who are sweet I feel like there are more sweet guys then jerks sometimes just need to your head up and talking to guys XD is all i can say <3 <3 <3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:19 am
pure as snow
I know how you feel. I will be honest with you though I changed. I don't know for me I don't even like the guys that show feelings I still feel empty, put yea I don't show true feelings until like two months after "dating" because people change and you both see your true self. I learn from a friend think with your brain not your heart. It really helps, it becomes confusing... but the jerks are gone XD
^....^ just a thought i learn from a wise friend. <3

like that song. I love all your perfect imperfection heart when you feel like a guy likes you that much he's worth keeping or at least hold on longer ^u^

I wouldn't even waste time with a guy like him. Move on to a guy worth it, there really are guys out there who are sweet I feel like there are more sweet guys then jerks sometimes just need to your head up and talking to guys XD is all i can say <3 <3 <3

Not even gold and silver can

To customize this post format and add others, go to your BetterGaia Options in Firefox.
For help, visit our thread.

break the two of us...

he was a really sweet person, a caring man yet i stupidly did horrible to him. and just right now i confronted him that if he was having someone right now, i don't know you know women's intuition is sometimes right and even that kind of vibe.. you know there is something going on.. yet i cannot be judgmental on that incident. And i did told him i'm not yet over him and i'm so jealous and insecure . I hope i can get over with this soon, and i wanted to keep busy... this is really hard for me and this is my first time being so empty.... crying every night looking at my puppies and they also began to cry with me  

KawaiiBrielle

Romantic Darling

14,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

pure as snow

Fashionable Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:03 pm
BabyRichelle23

Oh! I hope telling your feelings to him really helps to get over him! I really do I don't want you to feel the way you are feeling it's terrible > < like first or being blind by love. I know you will get over it ^ u ^ yea being busy should help a little do stuff that make you happy not busy stuff > ,<
Even if he comes back or you get back together it will not be the same

I know im optimistic sometimes >,< and not in a good way but hey at least you can feel free biggrin get your flirt on. I really don't want you to feel this way XD Sorry trying to cheer you up with what i can ^^''

drawing and writing feelings helps a lot <3 Don't cry to much you might get a headache <3
just get air and say hello world "i will stand on my two feet" and let the sun warm you <3
emotion_bigheart  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff