Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Walking Waters
[PRP]Something About you is special..(Dysmas x Tallulah) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:09 pm
magnadearel

Tallulah giggles lightly as he returned with a hug. She blinked and watched the creatures he pointed out to her swim around. She blew a few bubbles and after a few seconds What do you think they are?.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:25 pm
StarshineAngel01

He gave an enigmatic shrug. This was his first time in the water. Didn't you see them before you came out? I hope they're playful. They sure look like it. Dysmas winked and swam out toward the creatures. They were about as curious as he was. He spun slowly as they swam around him.  

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:09 am
magnadearel

Er..no...am I suppose to? I was too focused on getting to the shore she frowned a little before swimming back towards the shore with her shell and settling down and letting the waves crash around her. She watched him interact with the creatures.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:50 am
StarshineAngel01

I donno. It was a thought. Dys bobbed around. He noted though they were friendly they were much faster than him. Seeing her leave the waters he waves goodbye to the critters and swam after her. "Tired?" He flopped down at the edge of the water.  

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:53 am
magnadearel
Fin?

Tallulah nodded her slightly "just a little, its been a eventful day" she said before standing up and stretching a little before walking onto the shore and curling up under a palm tree.She yawned a little and settled down, she would need to find something to put the shell on.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:44 am
StarshineAngel01
Yup

"Then lay down and rest. I'll be right here keeping guard." He smiled and settled himself nearby, but far enough to give some privacy. Dysmas sat himself at attention in the sand.  

magnadearel

[ RP Zone ] The Walking Waters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces