Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Shinobu Kokoro] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  why thank you!
View Results

Renegade Jarlaxle

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:02 am
Fantasy Moon
I took it with me to my college classes everyday the week after I got it. Even my history professor gave me the oddest expression when I told him what it was that I was reading.

I like these stories. And the last page extra called "Ninja Skills" is very funny! xd Yuuzuki is such a pervert! I'm not sure which story would be my favorite because I love them all equally.

Does anyone have any links to fanart of this manga?

how did you find it to buy it? is it on ebay or something? *i know it aint at my borders*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:35 pm
I asked my friend to add it to his purchases when he ordered anime from The Anime Corner Store.  

Lunar Kissed

Yami Kimochi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:59 pm
It's hard to believe that Tokyo Pop decided to go where the money's hot and make a sister company that sells Yaoi...yes Blu is a sister company branched off of Tokyopop for those that didn't know which I know there aren't many that didn't.

I can't believe it's from the same chick that does the Kyou Kara Maou manga and this just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside at the possiblities of there being mangas of the series with scenes of Yuuri and Wolf.....yeah redface we'll leave it at that.

I heart ed Shinobu Kokoro although it took me forever to get it since every single person in my town is a yaoi fan although because of soccer mom's our books a million no longer has a majority of the yaoi out since their children just HAD to take off the plastic on Love Mode. evil

With Yuuzuki and Subaru it was just so adorable!!!!! I still do my lil' squeal thing every time I read their two stories....although I was rolling on the ground when it came to Subaru's stealing the school uniform. That was priceless. But yes, loved the manga and can't wait for Kyou Kara Maou's manga to be liscened or at least scanlated to where I don't have to pay money. By the way....you all need to watch Kyou Kara Maou it's jolly good. *Ack since when am I brit?*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:42 pm
Oh, I loveth this!!! Subaru and Yuuzuki are meh love-muffins... I love Blu mangas, I am totally gonna go raid their factory one day... I have the technology O__o (yes, rather then robbing a jewelry store or something, I decide a manga publishing company)

I am DYING for KKM mangas to be published, I am buying the DVDs as they come out, but I've seen most of the series... Yuuram for eva!

*cackles* Ninjas pwn  

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lunar Kissed

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:41 pm
Of course. Jewelry holds no value when held up to manga! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:19 pm
My brother actually bought this manga for me for Christmas. xd (And he'd spent lots of time in that section looking for something like this that I didn't have.) lol.

I loved this one. Subaru is so cute! And the snow spirit... lol. How appropriatly named.  

FaerieQueenSparkle

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games