Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
I need to rant. I'm sorry, but i just need to.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akoti

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:34 pm
Where to begin...?

Ok, first off, I had a former friend get really, really mad at me because he thinks I said something I didn't, and made me say I was sorry for it in a group on skype. Then, he stopped talking to me, which I would be thankful for, except for the fact that he keeps apparently spreading complete lies about me. Things that could get me shot and/or arrested.

Examples:

"She's joining a gang, maybe has already joined one!"

"She stole a lot of things from me!"

"She keeps telling me she wants me dead!"

"She has had sex with every guy she thinks is 'cute"

Things like that. The thing is, I haven't ever said or even hinted at any of those things. The reason I said that it might get me shot is the first part, because there are tons of gangs in my town. I used to date him, when he was actually nice to me, and I have no idea what happened. I mean, I broke up with him because he was flirting literally every sentence or two, asking me a lot why I didn't want to have kids...

It was a mess. It really, really was. It scares me that I'll go for a walk one day and just get shot by some gang member or taken to jail for something I didn't do.

Also, I probably posted about this guy a few months ago. The reason I can't stop worrying and thinking about it is the rumors. He was the same guy that thinks I hacked his facebook account, skype account, and apparently now, he thinks I hacked his Elder Scrolls Online account. I don't even go on skype much anymore, I hate facebook, almost always have, and I have never wanted to play TESO.

Thank you for letting me rant. Any possible solutions would be welcome.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:30 pm
oo1.) Drop him, block him, from every social media account of yours. The less you see of him, the better.

oo2.) Stick with friends. Tell them about your predicament. Walk with them when you're in town. You're less likely to even be an option for an attack when you're with numbers.

oo3.) Stop worrying. You'll live at least 60 years (damn longevity these days), so why waste your days getting anxious about some a*****e whose face will be blur later in your years?

oo4.) Avoid people like him. This might repeat if you don't sober up and recognize what makes you uncomfortable. Memorize these traits and avoid them like wildfire.

Queen Pansexual

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Marcymellow

Golden Fairy

9,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:53 pm
I feel so terrible for you. crying
But yes please do as Mirror suggested. Don't speak to him or go anywhere around that boy ever again! People like that are considered insane and that is why I avoid them like the plague! I wish there was something I could to do help you further hun but all I can tell you is to block him.

You may also want to change your contacts as in facebook, skype, game characters, anything you can think of! Don't let him get the better of you and as I said, do your best to avoid him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:17 am
That's the thing- I have been avoiding him. I've been hearing this stuff from people who know him and have been talking to him. Some of them have been trying to calm him down, while telling me what's going on, but it doesn't seem to work.

I have blocked him from almost everything, if not everything. I have been trying to avoid people like him as well (Thank you, Mirror. I was worried I was insane because of trying to avoid people like him).  

Akoti

Friendly Friend

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces