Submit

Moo cows?
  MMMOOOOoooooooo
  coursessesed I like 'em
  They smell
View Results

duckijffpenifdheasds

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:59 am
Yeah I know it has nothing to do with Athieism but I'm bored out of my mind. So Do you like Moo Cows? Why? Or why not!!!!

I like 'em because Hatsu-Haru is such a cute cow whee  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:34 am
What are "Moo-Cows?"  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

Psycho_Katie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:02 pm
Dathu
What are "Moo-Cows?"

Yes.. what ARE "Moo-Cows"?

If they're just regular cows.. then yes. As a vegan I must admit that I love cows. razz *pets imaginary cow*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:47 pm
A a Free Range Vegetarian, I must also say that I love cows...  

Goth^_^Pirate

Unoffical Music Promoter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:06 am
even though I'm not a vegan I do love all animals of all kind. Though I admit I would hate to see them get slaughtered.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:12 am
Hey, do you guys hate leopards too just because they eat other animals?  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

Caffiene Faggot

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:49 am
eek

I AM a vegetarian; but that doesn't mean I like cows.
I live next door to a farm. The smell like fetid a**.

But other than that. . . Moo's a cool sound. ^^;
Heh.

ninja

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:27 am
FlamingChihuahua

I don't know if you're trying to be stupid or seriously asking a question.

But by that mentality, I guess I'd have to hate many of my friends because they eat meat too. Although it isn't natural for humans to eat meat but it is for leopards.

Does that answer your question?  

Psycho_Katie

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:02 am
Psycho_Katie
FlamingChihuahua

I don't know if you're trying to be stupid or seriously asking a question.

But by that mentality, I guess I'd have to hate many of my friends because they eat meat too. Although it isn't natural for humans to eat meat but it is for leopards.

Does that answer your question?
You seem mental, it is natural for humans to eat meat, we may live without it, but before we got those substitions and enrichments on the foods we had no choice but to eat meat. I got a roasted BBQ chicken for $6 at Walgreens. I wasn't trying to be stupid, I was bringing up a point.
We could give leopards some special stuff so they don't need meat and then they'll turn in to little cuddly cats that will let poachers pet them and the they all get extinct, wow, I contradicted myself, sort of.
Well, the point is it is natural for us to eat meat and you as one person are not going to change anything, almost all of our meat has been stocked up for some time now, and that can not be changed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:05 pm
it is completly natural for a human to eat meat. how else do you think our race has survived all these millenia? the majority of the human population can & do eat meat. there are few people like me, who cannot. yes, that's right, i can't eat meat. or i should say i shouldn't eat meat, it messes with my insides & makes me sick. i can only eat fish and poultry, no red meat. it sucks.
on to the original question: yes i like cows. i grew up with them in my backyard. and though they do smell horrible, i still like them & though i'm not supposed to, i still eat them domokun  

redtail2
Crew

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:10 pm
redtail2
it is completly natural for a human to eat meat. how else do you think our race has survived all these millenia? the majority of the human population can & do eat meat. there are few people like me, who cannot. yes, that's right, i can't eat meat. or i should saw i shouldn't eat meat, it messes with my insides & makes me sick. i can only eat fish and poultry, no red meat. it sucks.
on to the original question: yes i like cows. i grew up with them in my backyard. and though they do smell horrible, i still like them & though i'm not supposed to, i still eat them domokun
Someone who has sense!
Umm, a millenia is 1k years, we have been alive 2 or 3 millenias I think.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:17 pm
FlamingChihuahua
Someone who has sense!

thank you, i do try. 3nodding  

redtail2
Crew

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:45 pm
redtail2
FlamingChihuahua
Someone who has sense!

thank you, i do try. 3nodding
Well, most of the time you succeed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:01 am
duckijffpenifdheasds
Yeah I know it has nothing to do with Athieism but I'm bored out of my mind. So Do you like Moo Cows? Why? Or why not!!!!

I like 'em because Hatsu-Haru is such a cute cow whee
Wow, my friend says moocow all the time, and I dunno why. eek Haru is a cutie. whee  

i hate pie1111

dark_water_priestess

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:52 pm
yay for hatsaharu!!!! heart heart I like cows...but not at the same time....

I suppose I like them in concept, but in person not so much....I'd pet one or w/e but I'd have to be assured that i could wash my hands in like two seconds....yeah I'm ocd like that. I have a pair of shoes that reminds me of cows!! I'm not sure why, but they make me happy ^^ I hate hamburgers though....not because I don't eat meat; I just think they're gross.  
~.The Atheist Guild.~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games