Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:41 am

Please check out this thread to give some input on our upcoming guild event!
User Image
7/14/14

Hey everyone! Welcome to this week's Ask the guild! Here are some of the hot topics this week detailing both Gaia at large and this guild:
Gaia Stuff!
Cash Shop
They have been selling bundles all weak naming them his and his, then there are the pets one.

Gold Generators

We are up to 155bil being pumped out. (Thats a 135bil jump from last week)

Club Verge Sales

As usual Verge for the most part is quite. Since they realized it wasn't a money maker.

Gold shop releases

Loyals Update

Guild Stuff!
There isn't much going on within the guild as always we are looking for feedback on what you think of Gaia's actions. And Idea's how to keep the fight bruining. So if you have any idea please feel free to bring them up with me or any of the other mods here in the Gaia Rev Guild.
Be on the look out Next month for our Guild Summer CookOut Event (More details to come as the month goes on)
Please check out this thread to give some input on our upcoming guild event!
If I missed anything I am sorry.
Please inform me and I will gladly add or fix what I wrote. Thank you and Hope too see you around the guild.I hope everyone weekend went well <3

Also I'd like to remind everyone that there is a users ran even called spirit week. I know a lot of you don't want to participate. But something someone said really stuck with me.
Quote:
It's such a shame that people aren't participating.
I understand that inflation is terrible, but there wouldn't be inflation if there wasn't a Gaia in the first place. The Gaia mods do a really great job of running the place other than all of gold issues.
I miss those days, but we still need to show Gaia we care. Gold isn't everything, and GSW demonstrates that.

By doing this we are showing Gaia that we love them and that despite being treated like crap, we are here and still trying save them from themselves. Plus its a lot of fun(Avatar Contest,Town Raids Screenies) ..Hope to see you there
User Image
(It is a tinyurl link. It will still take you to a Gaia Forum ) (Its on day number two)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are so many things that you can do as a member to get your voice out even if you are not a thread maker.

-Dress your avi and submit a statement to the Avatar Arenas. Heck! Write something or draw something! People will see it.
-Use that Aquarium Message in a Bottle to tell other Gaians about something important
-Tips and up-votes can really help those who are trying to make a valid point.
-Make your statement in your signature for everyone to see, why not? everyone else is doing it, take a look see.
-Sign those petitions! They are waiting for enough members to just say "hey, I sign'

Even the little things that we do as Gaians, to support each other, will bring more voices to the forefront of the Gaia staff.
Its a whole community effort.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Sign Petitions] [Express It With Your Avatar] [Send a Letter] [Revolution:Gaia Magazine]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:00 pm
Apparently our newest gold Gen boasts "hundreds of billions" what does that mean really? Have they gone waaay past the 160B mark already? Or is it one of those claims that when you open a hundred pack you are sure to get hundreds of billions? Either way its packaged destruction yet again.  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:07 pm
Pwnder
Apparently our newest gold Gen boasts "hundreds of billions" what does that mean really? Have they gone waaay past the 160B mark already? Or is it one of those claims that when you open a hundred pack you are sure to get hundreds of billions? Either way its packaged destruction yet again.

What about just selling the Gold Generators for cheap for some of the newcomers in need?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:57 pm
Javier Cross
Pwnder

What about just selling the Gold Generators for cheap for some of the newcomers in need?

Are you suggesting buying them to give to noobs? The whole problem with thatis its just putting more gold into the system, of course which is our main problem at the moment. I'd rather give noobs items they can sell instead. That just can't be done it will exasperate the problem.  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:05 pm
Pwnder
Javier Cross
Pwnder

Are you suggesting buying them to give to noobs? The whole problem with thatis its just putting more gold into the system, of course which is our main problem at the moment. I'd rather give noobs items they can sell instead. That just can't be done it will exasperate the problem.

I don't mean buying them from the shop, what about buying them from the marketplace?

Either way, something tells me its probably far from enough in there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:16 pm
Javier Cross
Pwnder
Javier Cross
Pwnder

I don't mean buying them from the shop, what about buying them from the marketplace?

Either way, something tells me its probably far from enough in there.

I see, the there only problem I have with that is, by buying from the MP we are only encouraging the seller to buy more GGs from the CS. We don't want that. Besides, the cost of them in the MP is more than what they typically pay out. Wed be wasting our gold and indirectly, and directly, encouraging gold gens. That should be a no no.  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:34 am
Did you send an announcement for ATG? If so, I did not receive it. xD

Anyway, I'm just curious about that hangout/recruit thread. How's that coming along? Do you need any help?

Also, I think I may go ahead with the Announcement Strike. Do you think CB is a good place to put it? Or Community Projects?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:55 pm
Last Trickster Prince

Anyway, I'm just curious about that hangout/recruit thread. How's that coming along? Do you need any help?

Also, I think I may go ahead with the Announcement Strike. Do you think CB is a good place to put it? Or Community Projects?

Community projects probably. I also have another alternative but I'll pm you the details on that when I get on a comp. Tablet kinda stinks and I can't do links well.  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:09 am
Pwnder
Community projects probably. I also have another alternative but I'll pm you the details on that when I get on a comp. Tablet kinda stinks and I can't do links well.
Sounds good to me. (:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:04 am
Last Trickster Prince

Community projects definitely. And I will be joining that strike, since I've already stopped reading announcements. It's really nice that it maxes out at 10. XD  

SeyonoReyone

Loyal Fairy

11,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:03 pm
SeyonoReyone
Community projects definitely. And I will be joining that strike, since I've already stopped reading announcements. It's really nice that it maxes out at 10. XD
Shh. Don't give them any ideas. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:04 pm
Does anyone follow the manga?  

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

♻ATG Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items