Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Breeding & Customs ] The Breath of Life
[ Conversions - Thalion ] Open for Elder-to-Adults Only now!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Grand Weaver
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:58 am
Thalion's Old B'alam Conversion thread ||
Welcome to Thalion's workshop. Currently I will be taking these on as they are posted. I will quote you in the main thread to let you know when I've started yours. If you do not receive it within a week of me starting, please PM me!

Conversions are free right now!

Current Conversion Slots

Because we may not have the magus templates ready to unroll for a while, we are offering free edited conversions for those of you who want your former elder to come to life now. Rather than requiring 10 rp to ascend to Magus, you will only need 5 if you choose to convert your magus to an adult.

This route allows you to reinvent your character into the new setting, to rp them, breed them, plot with them while you wait for us to finish the templates for the magus. We still have a lot of work to do and we are unable to give a solid due date for the magus lines. This way, you don't have to wait. Your character can come to life.

To compensate, I will do edits, even heavy edits, to suit your needs for this character. So long as they are within the canon of the shop, I can do them. Please check the user's guide if you have any concerns on what you can and cannot do

Below are some things to keep in mind!

◘ Markings may change! I may want to clean them up a bit or make them more defined.
◘ You may pick the tribe they are being converted to!
◘ Some edits may no longer be allowed. If you have edits that are not being used in the shop, we will make new edits that are allowed!
◘ All B'alam converted will currently must be elders going to the new adult template.
◘ You may not change the gender of your b'alam!
◘ Please provide references regarding the type of edits you would like.

To get your B'alam converted, please post this form in within this thread!

[size=18][b][color=cornflowerblue]The Past is no more![/b][/color][/size]
◘ [b]Your SN:[/b]
◘ [b]B'alam to be converted's name:[/b]
◘ [b]Link to any images you have of the b'alam:[/b]
◘ [b]B'alam Gender:[/b] ♀ or ♂
◘ [b]What Tribe will they be joining:[/b]
◘ [b]If the markings are not clear, may we re-design them:[/b]
◘ [b] Would you like a WIP:[/b]
◘ [b]Any additional comments?[/b]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:50 pm
The Past is no more!
Your SN: [X]Natty-Chan[X]
B'alam to be converted's name: Tlaloc
Link to any images you have of the b'alam: Cert Uncert
B'alam Gender:
What Tribe will they be joining: Dark
If the markings are not clear, may we re-design them: Sure, but not too much please... if possible
Would you like a WIP: Yes please
Any additional comments? If it's not too much trouble, can the horns be kept somehow. I know he can't have the fire horns, but I'll leave how the horns are kept as Colorist choice, I'm sure you'll do a good job with them.
Secondary traits: Fire claws, dark ears, please and thank you.
Thank you if he's taken on.

Small edit: I just realized that the dark tribe can't have the water fluffs. Sorry about that.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:38 pm
The Past is no more!
Your SN: Tygress Dream
B'alam to be converted's name: Dale
Link to any images you have of the b'alam: Elder Uncert, original cert,. original uncert
B'alam Gender:
What Tribe will they be joining: Earth
If the markings are not clear, may we re-design them: sure
Would you like a WIP: yes, please
Any additional comments? Dale's named after my charming bumbling wizard character. Not sure if we have a choice with edits other than a variation of the old defaults but I do have some ideas. If we have a choice in theme for the edits I'd like something that reflects that this version is going to be more of a traveling philospher/hermit, an observant student of the world. He's going to have Diayna and her mate Turian to keep him from getting into too much trouble because he's the type to be so busy watching a crab scuttle along to notice the tide coming in. I almost picture him having unkempt hair full of leaves and twigs and maybe some vines for bracelets almost like they grew around him because he sat in one place for too long.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:47 pm
The Past is no more!
Your SN: I Lady Kiya I
B'alam to be converted's name: Ixion
Link to any images you have of the b'alam: [x]
B'alam Gender:
What Tribe will they be joining: CC
If the markings are not clear, may we re-design them: Yes, but he's a cosplay. I'd really like if he stay close to what he's a cosplay of. [x]
Would you like a WIP: Sure.
Any additional comments? Just want to keep him close to his cosplay as shop possible. ^^ Have fun with him. *nods*

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:43 pm
The Past is no more!
Your SN: Zakiax
B'alam to be converted's name: Leander
Link to any images you have of the b'alam: Cert
B'alam Gender:
What Tribe will they be joining: Earth
If the markings are not clear, may we re-design them: yes
Would you like a WIP: yes
Any additional comments? If I could just have his edits be some of the accessories he's wearing now. Like the arm and tail bracelets as well as his necklace. I've sort of worked them how he gets them in his backstory so I'd like for him to keep them if possible. - Thanks

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:59 am
The Past is no more!
Your SN: Saint Sergio
B'alam to be converted's name: Vestip
Link to any images you have of the b'alam: Elder
B'alam Gender:
What Tribe will they be joining: Wind
If the markings are not clear, may we re-design them: Yes
Would you like a WIP: Yes please!
Any additional comments? Since he was an elder, if you could give him CC edits? Just anything that will make him look good. ...Also white wings? Just pure white if that's a viable option

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:36 pm
The Past is no more!
Your SN: fuzzy-gumdrop
B'alam to be converted's name: Faer
Link to any images you have of the b'alam: Faer v.1
Faer V.2
B'alam Gender:
What Tribe will they be joining: Wind
If the markings are not clear, may we re-design them: Yes - she should look more closely to V.2 (above). White base fur with soft pink swirl-markings. Here are a few of her other forms from other shops that you can base off of smile
XX XxX A whole Faer family
Would you like a WIP: Yes Please smile
Any additional comments? The edits/items she displays in V.2 is almost accurate. they should be -
-3 gold bangles at the base of her tail, 2 gold bangles at the end of her tail, 2 gold bangles on each of her front paws

-3 gold hoop earrings on her inner ear, a cherry blossom flower tucked by her outer ear

-a darker pink cloth choker necklace, with a gold-rimmed pendant dangling from it, in the center of hte pendant is a cherry blossom flower on a lighter pink background..and hanging below that a small silver diamond shape

-Swirling around her body are cherry blossom petals

The eye color on V.2 is correct.

[ Breeding & Customs ] The Breath of Life

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces