Nosferatu V
Captain

4,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:06 pm
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

It has been some time, but now I'm back with a new giveaway.

Here's the deal: I'm looking to promote my YouTube channel where I upload gaming videos. I have very few subscribers, and so that is where you come in, if you're interested. As of right now, the number is 26. The goal right now is 150. After that, my hope is things will take off without a boost.

The rules:

-The first 124 subscribers will be eligible to win one of three prizes (10K, 25K, or 50k).

-I will choose the winners when the number of subscribers reaches 150.

-If anyone provides proof that they convinced at least 10 people to subscribe AFTER the 150 has been met, another prize will be taken into consideration IN ADDITION TO THE 85,000 GOLD GIVEN AWAY until 300 have totaled in subscribers.

If you subscribe, I ask that you post in this topic, simply saying, "I subscribed." Also, feel free to browse my videos and tell your friends, I made them for the enjoyment of others. I will post a link below.

Good luck, and thank you.

CHANNEL LINK: Click Here  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:53 pm
Hi lol I didn't even no I was in this guild XD anyways have you not been on gaia for a long time ? Things have skyrocket from gold gens that made people rich like crazy (FML)anyways the gold cap (which was one bill) is now like over the trillions .  

Samiyolee

IDonate2U

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff