Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Overworld
[PRP] Woven As Three (Awendelah, Kasa, and Chac)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:21 pm
User ImageHis first memory was of waking up beside his sisters. There was no other explanation of what they were--all three were marked with purples and blues, and all three of them felt the affinity of water in some form or another. For Awendelah, the eldest, it was cool, clear water. For Kasa, the ice-born, it was hot springs. For Chac, it was flowing water. Churning, flowing, choppy, full of waves--rapids. But though they said that no B'alam could be sibling to another without being born from two half-spirits, Chac knew they were wrong. There were many things he didn't know, and many things he only thought he knew, but one thing that he always knew would be right, even when the rest of his world was thrown into chaos like a leaf in white-water, was that Awendelah and Kasa were his sisters, and they would always love each other.

The sun was just rising, gilding the water in golds and pinks. Chac sat beside the water, watching fish swimming within. He'd been visiting with his sisters for less than a day, and already a rare sort of serenity had fallen over him. Chac was as excitable as his water, but with his sister, he could stop and relax. He liked that about them. He dipped his paw into the water, once, twice, thrice, quick scoops followed by flailing plops. Satisfied with his maneuver, he gathered the fish in his jaw and trotted back to his family with breakfast.

elfstar89
No idea if they're meeting at Awendelah's place or Kasa's. Or if they live in the same area, like Yellowstone.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:35 pm
User Image
Awendelah, or Wendy, as her sister Kasa had started calling her, couldn't remember life without Kasa or their brother Chac, and that was just fine. Whereas most B'alam of their generation she'd heard of had been woven alone, Wendy, Kasa, and Chac had been woven together, and they were quite happy to consider themselves siblings, even if Kasa didn't look as close as Wendy and Chac did to each other.

What mattered was family, and the threesome had it.

Wendy had gone fishing earlier that morning than Chac, while she was out exploring. While Chac had been away, Kasa had started talking about starting a relaxing waypoint for traveling B'alam to stay at when they needed a rest, or, alternatively, a place to stay and enjoy the scenery. Wendy wasn't entirely sure what it entailed, but it sounded interesting, and she wanted to help Kasa run it.

And so Wendy had gotten breakfast fish early and gone scouting. Kasa was attempting to renovate their cave, anyway, seeing if she could expand the premises, maybe make the hot springs widespread across their valley part of the complex. All well and good, but Wendy was off early to explore.

Pausing at a high point on the valley floor, she scanned the area with her golden eyes, tail twitching as she surveyed what looked like might be another pool that was too hot, if the colors were any indication.

Wendy sighed. Another place to warn all but the Fires off from. Oh, well.

User Image
Kasa leaned down to scoop up a fish Wendy had left for breakfast beside her as she sat and stared critically at the cave entrance. Until she found some way to get cloth, they were going to need a whole wazoo of branches and boughs, and and even then, they'd probably keep the boughs, just regularly replace them under the piles of blankets throughout the cavern system. Or just the largest chamber.

Hmmm. Maybe a bigger cave main entryway would be better. Maybe also save on keeping the whole system lit. Bonus if they could find one near a hot spring, but Kasa had a feeling they shouldn't count on it. Hot springs would totally make this into a resort of sorts, but even if they couldn't push it over the line from rest point to resort, there should still be enough hot springs close enough for other B'alam to bask in the water.

Flicking her thickly-furred ears, she heard one of her siblings trotting up. "Chac? I take it you've gotten yourself breakfast?" she asked absently. "Seen Wendy this morning? I think she went out scouting."

Geyser Eelborn
Yes, getting back in action, awfully long wait, shush. >> *Gutted*

elfstar89

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:34 pm
Ah, just his luck. As he came into view of his fluffier sister, Chac saw that she had breakfast already, lying on the ground in front of her. Just as his offering was, it was fish. He should have known, he thought ruefully. Wendy was an earlier riser than he was, and she surely would have gone out fishing first. He supposed that was inevitable, but it would still be rude not to offer some food. "I have not seen her yet. I thought she might still be asleep--which was silly of me, I now realize. Perhaps she went exploring or somesuch?" He laid the fish down at the entrance to their den and peered inside. "If you would like, you can have one of my fish. I caught enough for all of us--I did not know that Wendy was already awake and fishing."

He knew that his sisters were up to something--they had been discussing it back and forth for some time now. "So...what precisely are you two up to these days? Why the den renovations?" It had something to do with their hot spring valley. He was not sure what--he got the impression it involved other B'alam, however. He was not precisely comfortable with that. That is, while he was comfortable with his sisters living with others, well, he...he would rather not live with any but his family. He was comfortable with them--he doubted very much that he could ever be comfortable with other B'alam besides them. There would be too much pressure, too much excitement, too much...ah, no, it was not for him.

It would make visiting his sisters difficult...but always worthwhile. He would not begrudge them in whatever they were doing, but he would have to continue living on his own, at least for a little while longer.

elfstar89

[ RP Zone ] The Overworld

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff