Will you forgive your violent father? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x50ShadesOfVagx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:57 pm
Well to be bluntly honest...
I live with my dad, and have for about 4 years now.
Some s**t went down between him & my mom, accusations were made, blah blah blah.
My mom and sister told me how abusive my dad was but I didn't believe them (probably because I was his only real daughter on my moms side, and he gave me everything I wanted).
But when I moved in I realized she was right about him.
I've forgiven my dad, even though we do get in fights he's not abusive just bipolar. It just depends on how severe the situation is, and if it's reaccuring or she's moved out.

Much Love ~  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:08 am
My father was never physically abusive towards my mother, but he was mentally abusive and cheated on her constantly and had a loud temper. Thanks to him, I've had issues with men all my life, first time my husband and I got into a shouting match, I curled up into a ball and started crying because it brought me back to when my mom and dad would fight and me and my brothers would hide ourselves because we were scared and didn't understand what was going on.

I adopted a "forgive, but not forget" policy with my dad because of that, but later in life, I learned that he did those things because he is very mentally sick.

My mom's second husband is a different story, he WAS physically abusive toward my mom, my brothers, and I swear if I didn't lock my bedroom door every night, he probably would have raped me. I nearly killed him when he started hitting my mom, and my brothers were too scared of him to admit he was abusing them. I could never forgive him.  

Swivils42

Victorious Waffles

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas