Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Overworld
[PRP] Scary big wings! (Tilia x Tonalhuiteca)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:44 am
User Image

Tilia found herself trying to avoid anyone and everyone. She had one bad encounter already, she didn't need to add another one. Okay, so it hadn't been SO bad, but still! She had made a complete fool of herself. She slowly moved through the land, looking about to see if anyone was around before moving a bit faster.

Of course, she couldn't go about this all her life, she needed to grow some confidence, but for now it seemed like a pretty good idea. She had no intention of gaining some guts yet. Her tail flicked lightly against the floor as she moved as quietly as she could. Though every once in a while she'd step on a stick and make a loud cracking sound.

Snap!. A twig broke under her just as she was thinking about it. Stupid, stupid, stupid! She stopped; froze. She listened to the land around her for any sign of movement. Once she figured everything was all clear she continued to walk again. Letting out a sigh of relief.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:09 pm
User ImageIt was just after noon, and the sun was shining bright. In other words, it was a miserable time to be awake. Tonalhuiteca was nocturnal, and not just because he was a member of the dark tribe. Just by nature, Tonal hated the sunlight. He preferred to travel at night, when his appearance could make all the more of an effect. As it was, a storm-dark cat in the middle of day just looked dark. And not particularly mysterious. So this morning, as the sun rose, just like every day at sunrise, Tonal had found a dark place to stay, in a ditch in the woods. He'd covered it with fallen bows to block out the sunlight, then curled up in the shade and waited for the sunlight to leave. It was summer--the nights were at their shortest. It was his equivalent of winter right now.

But it seemed as if it all was in vain. There was a constant snapping of twigs from somewhere around, rousing him from his day's sleep. He stared bleerily towards the sky. Early afternoon? Oh, for crying out--! Some people were trying to sleep here! Why did diurnal cats have to be so loud?! Tonal poked his head out of the ditch quietly and cocked his ears. His eyesight was terrible; he could see just well enough at night, but in sunlight, he was blind. Instead, he swiveled his ears to and fro to catch what had been making the noise. For extra measure, he scented the air.

Soil, rock, steadiness, new shoots--earth tribe. A female. And standing not far from his den, either, just about a tail's length. Tonal said nothing, merely stared blindly in her direction, waiting for her to address him.

I Lady Kiya I
Just tell me if you don't like being quoted. I do for RP responses.

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:09 am
It took her a moment to realize she was being watched, though she really wasn't sure what she was looking at. She saw a head that seemed like one of her, but his ears were quite funny, and well where a body SHOULD be looked like a mass amount of stuff. She tilted her head and moved closer.... Maybe it was dead.

She went to reach out a paw to touch him carefully. While it looked like he was looking straight at her, it didn't seem like he was really LOOKING at her.... It was a weird thing, but that was what made her think he was dead. At least, she thought it was a he? She had almost stumbled upon him, but she had luckily seen him. Why had she seen him? She didn't remember, apart from he was right in the middle of her path.

"Are you alive?" She got the guts to speak, her paw not yet upon him yet, but very very close. He was still warm, so if he wasn't he recently passed. OH GOD, What if something killed him?!!! Her ears dropped and she looked about real fast

Geyser Eelborn
It's fine

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:16 pm
It was hard to tell from the smear of grey that was the cat in front of him, but the way she stopped when her body pointed in his direction, and the way she only cautiously reached out to touch him, he guessed that she was afraid. The best thing to do was to not make any sudden movements, or she would be scared away. No twitching his whiskers, no flicking his ears...and of course as soon as that was resolved, his nose itched something fierce. Darz! the bad luck. Keeping his voice steady, and moving his lips and tongue only slowly, he murmured, "I am quite alive. I know of no reason you should fear me." Blind eyes flickered up to the shape above his head. A paw, it looked like. She was going to tough him, it seemed.

It was true that Tonal traveled alone, and preferred not to have companions. But B'alam were, by nature, quite social. While he preferred to travel alone, he had no problem with meeting and spending time with another cat. It was no burden. He didn't even particularly mind his head getting batted at. He didn't know why she had felt the need to do so, but the only way to find that out would be for her to explain herself in her own words. "Does my appearance suggest death?" he added in soft susurration.

I Lady Kiya I

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
[ RP Zone ] The Overworld

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers