Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
I miss band.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailorgalaxy

Lonely Friend

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:05 pm
I'm jealous of you guys who are still in band! ninja

I was in band from 6th to 12th grade and graduated in 2011 (yay class of 2011!). I neverrrrr thought I'd miss band tbh since I always complained about it all the time, lol.

I had a couple band friends and sadly we haven't spoke much since I graduated. It's sad, it's like I stopped existing to them when I left (they're graduated now too). I miss them and all the fun we used to have in band.

I even miss band camp. GASP. My freshman year at band camp I wanted to leave because I hated it so much and my dad even came and everything. My director, who was awesome, convinced me to stay. He always knew exactly what to say to persuade people into doing things. After that year everything went better. Senior band camp was the best.

I miss the performances and footballs games, all the marching, and the good music, just basically everything.

It's sad, I'll probably never get to be a part of a band again. Where I'm at, we have no community band and the "adult band" we do have is by invite only (because they get paid) and since I was never the best player, I never got invited.

Protip: Enjoy your time in band while you have it. Even if you complain every single day about practice, band camp, having to learn music, drills, etc just remember that a day will come when you graduate and you'll miss it all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:36 pm
I graduated in 2005, and I miss Band, Color Guard, & DCI too! I am the same I barely talk to anyone from high school.

Don't grow up too fast kids! It sucks!  

ChiffaniChan

Aged Gaian

8,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
Band Nerd Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers