Very cool item combo to display disapproval of GC

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

josiv

Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:23 pm
I saw this girl in the CB with this item that looked like a Gaia Cash bubble but had a red circle and line around it. I was like "NO WAY GAIA MADE THIS". Sure enough they didn't lol. However if you use Disapprove mood bubble accessory, and the Gaia Cash mood bubble, you get this beauty I am displaying right now. Tre cool!

Sadly the disapproval accessory is upwards of 2.5b closer to 3b, but if you can afford it somehow, go for it!! I'm lucky i just have so many items to sell off if I ever really want something in this rough economy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:28 pm
I get the feeling that if enough people are sauntering around with that layering, Gaia will patch it out. sad  

soren_alenko

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:36 pm
Nah. We've been rolling with that little gem since this whole thing started last year. Mine just won't work with my current avi layering sad
(ooops I lied. Seems it does work xp )

Admin have been looking at users sporting those for months and haven't changed anything, so they are just going to keep on looking at em. Its not like its a glitch exploitation or sexually suggestive so all's in the clear.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:45 pm
Pwnder
Nah. We've been rolling with that little gem since this whole thing started last year. Mine just won't work with my current avi layering sad

Admin have been looking at users sporting those for months and haven't changed anything, so they are just going to keep on looking at em. Its not like its a glitch exploitation or sexually suggestive so all's in the clear.
Oh, so the 'no' bubble was always meant to layer over other mood bubbles?

I feel like a derp. sweatdrop  

soren_alenko

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:51 pm
soren_alenko
Pwnder

Oh, so the 'no' bubble was always meant to layer over other mood bubbles?

I feel like a derp. sweatdrop

Yep, lol. Its okay, out of the millions of items on Gaia, who knows everything about them all?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:59 am
Pwnder

I just realized what your avatar is doing and the entirety of it.You are truely amazing and I LOVE IT  

Aenmi

Omnipresent Comrade

11,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
💇💅Avatar Talk!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items