Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Overworld
[PRP]The Friendly but Shameless flirt![Cinead x Nicomalixca]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:15 pm
User Image

It had been a long trek from the deserts through the endless plains of earth to find this rather lovely spot. The surrounding was full of knee high grass that was soft and smelled sweet with a rocky crust over the hills where some were smooth and others sharp, some were small to large ones that one could stand on top of to get a better look at the rest of this Highland type area.

Below the hills was a thin stream that no doubt came from larger source of water with thick trees to the south of him and to the north the beginning world of caves and mountainous terrain. Perhaps this fire tribes-male* would find other sources of fire and others that look like him with horns.

Until then Cinead Forsyth, preferring the nickname of Cin, looked around and began to explore more of this highlandish terrain glad for the cool, crisp air of the late morning where the sun was bright with great white clouds that looked like pillows and the sky a pure blue. Cinead of course sought to look for anyone to talk to out here. There was bound to be someone, anyone, because he had seen evidence of paw prints on his path that made his need to encounter others stronger.

Who was he going to meet for the first time? Hopefully someone pretty....

Geyser Eelborn
I hope the introduction was alright and that the title is okay!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:59 pm
User ImageIt was summer in this hemisphere, and it was the perfect time, then, for Nicomalixca to treat herself to a little vacation. Since the purpose of her home was to serve as a waystation for travelers trapped by snow, she was only in operation during the snowy months. She intended to use summer as an opportunity to rest, explore, and perhaps renovate her cave. That could come later, though--August, perhaps. She'd stay in the highlands until the heather bloomed, then return home to her mountain pass. Until then...yes, this highland looked like it needed a full week to explore. Cool streams from the high mountains, tasting ever so slightly of peat, the gorse dotting the hills, the breeze ruffling her thick coat. With all of that fur, it felt like a warm day, though she supposed to others with thinner coats, it might be a cool one. The clouds certainly looked like it.

Nico moseyed down a path carved into the hills until she came across a narrow stream that gurgled and giggled. She smiled and flopped into the high grass, sprawling on the bank of the stream. Idly, she poked at some of the fish swimming by. Aye, this was the life, wasn't it? And...from the scent coming on the breeze...she wasn't the only one who agreed. She lifted her head from her position and blinked her mismatched eyes. A fire male was walking down the path. She smiled. She had a soft spot for fire cats--their fur was so thin that they needed extra protection in the winter. And they could go places she could never go.

"Hello there!" she called out.

krusnik05
Looks good to me!

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:23 pm
The fiery male who looked like he was from the desert and had a mask on his face looked up at a feminine voice calling out a greeting to him, Cinead stopped to blink a few times. "Well I'll be a sand dunes uncle..." He murmured to himself in a soft brogue. There not far off in front of him was another feline only this one was beautiful with such thick fur and colorization that was all natural, long fangs that looked perfect with her appearance. Yet what stood out the most was that this feline was female. A beautiful female. Oh yeah....Cinead was beside himself with excitement, slowly smiling.

Moving closer, Cinead waved his tail in greeting. "Good mornin' to ye lass. Well..." Cin looked up at the position of the sun and nodded to himself, "Good day to ye since it is close to noon time. What brings a lovely lass like ye to these rocky parts? I hope it's to meet me." The flirt started with a wider grin as he stood there in a respectful spot to not crowd the female. It was considered rude to him if someone was all over a female....all he understand in the weeks since his awakening was that he liked them and wanted to flirt with them if they received it without being offended.

Geyser Eelborn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:06 pm
Oh, a charmer was he? Well, Nico could stand charmers, so long as they weren't trying to rob her blind. She hardly had any possessions, so that was rarely if ever a danger. She had nothing for anyone to steal right now. She was safe from him. She gave the stranger a smile born from genuine warmth and sat up. He was a fine fellow, from the looks of it, and that rolling brogue was nice-sounding too. It sounded so merry, so jolly. "Well, if I knew I would meet a tom so charming as you, I would certainly have made the journey down to meet you," she said. She lifted a paw in the air. "I am Nicomalixca. But my friends call me Nico. I hope you can call me that too," she added.

She looked him over and noted his scent. Like all fire cats, he smelled a bit like char and a bit like sulfur. Not so much as to be offensive, but enough to mark his tribe clear and plain. This one, too, had a touch of a dusty smell, certainly not one from around here. Scrubland, maybe? She wasn't sure. Probably somewhere she'd never been to. "May I know the joy of your name?"

krusnik05

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:40 pm
Geyser Eelborn

The female with the thick coat, making it obvious to him that she had to be from a place where it was cold and practical for that had a very complex name. Grinning he walked over and gave a bow, looking up with a wink. "Oh lassie ye wound me a bit but no matter. I'll have ye coming back fer me in the future and eager!" He teased while trying to say her name in his head. Yes...yes he was going to call her by Nico because that nickname suited her just as much as her exotic name.

"Aye lass, I'll be honored to call ye Nico so as no' to look a fool while saying the rest of it. Ye wouldna like me ruining a bonnie name for a bonnie lass." Smiling warmly the desert cat nodded. "Me name is Cinead Forsyth. Ye can call me Cinead....or Cin." The rogue wiggled his brows which made the mask across his eyes look even more rakish. "What brings ye to these parts then if no' for me? Perhaps ye wouldna mind some good company for a small bit." Cinead knew he wouldn't mind any kind of company with Nico because the lass was beautiful and charming!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:05 am
Nico lowered her paw and smiled at the fire tom's bow. His wink was sort of cute. Nico was not a flirt by nature, and she hadn't met any yet, but she knew what it was, and she knew how to recognize it when it was going on. "Well, if I'd known I would meet a dashing tom like you down here, I might have made my way here sooner. And do not worry about that. I always visit my friends again." Cinead Forsyth. A very long name! Of course, she'd heard of people with two names. She didn't really understand why they had them--especially if the only ever used one. Was it to differentiate them from other people with the same part name? A question to ask much later, when there was less of a chance of offending him. Nico could wait; there was no rush whatsoever, and there was plenty more conversation to be had before she had to start asking personal questions like that.

"Oh, I can't imagine someone as talented as you with your words messing up my name. You make my name sound quite nice." The dark mask over his eyes moved, and it was amazing how expressive it was. The contrast of his dark ears and mask with his lighter-colored fur was a pleasing combination, she had to admit. "I would love to have some company, Cin. I just came down to the highlands to enjoy the summer. I haven't been down here since around the time I was carved, and I didn't get a good opportunity to explore it then. Are you from around here, maybe?" There was something of peat in his voice, something of heather and gorse. Something, in fact, that sounded like the highlands felt. It seemed like an odd place for a fire tom, though--it was a bit too chilly for them to stand for very long, from what she understood of them.

krusnik05

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:23 pm
Cinead laughed some more and moved closer to the female then sat down. "That is good news lass. I like that ye visit ye friends which says ye care about them. I hope ye friends care about ye too." He said nodding until she asked him whether he was around here.

"I'll be most honored to be ye company but this is the first time being here. I awakened in the desert and I donna mind the landscape there but wanted to travel a bit to see other lands. I found meself here and well, I like the place though it might be a mite difficult to live here since it's cold and I need heat. Perhaps there is a place around here where I may have the best of both." Looking around the male became a bit serious with his brown gaze over the landscape. Yes this place was beautiful in that rustic, wild sort of way.

"Come on lass, let us explore this place together. There must be some hidden treasures here abouts. We shall find them!"

Geyser Eelborn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:30 pm
"I like to visit my friends when I can. I quite like the sensation of having friends--fills up something warm inside of me." Her smile then was rueful. "I'm afraid I can't visit often, though, just in the summer. I have duties in the mountains during the winter. And I'm afraid your desert home would be quite inaccessible to me--though I suppose I could shave my fur off." She gave her thick coat a thoughtful glance. It would feel strange--very strange. Uncomfortable at first, but she thought it would make travel easier. Besides, she could use her own fur to spin into yarn and make blankets out of it, and that was a fine idea indeed, from her point of view! She certainly shed enough already that she could...well, anyway.

"There are hills down towards the lowlands--perhaps they would be more hospitable for visits." She shrugged. "I know of them only by reputation, however. My guests have traveled much further than I have." But before she could elaborate, her rueful smile turned into a big grin. "Let's explore, friend Cinead!" She gave her pelt a shake and leapt onto a nearby boulder. "Which direction?"

krusnik05

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:46 am
Geyser Eelborn
If you would like this could be the end.

Listening the fire male nodded then smiled, stretching the bandit marking over his eyes to look a little more friendly. "If ye shaved ye fur off lass, ye still would be a bonnie. Though might take a while fer the pelt to grow again. Wouldn't want ye to go through such a trial." He said thinking of how much time and effort it took to grow such a thick, protective pelt. Looking around the fire triber motioned towards the rocky hill that had thick patches of grass. We can start there if ye want lass. I'll be looking fer some bonnie flowers for ye." Said the smooth talking male.  
[ RP Zone ] The Overworld

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games