Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
I dont know what to do! ugh... super stressed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Colorfulx Vampire Kisses

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:53 pm
Like the title shows... im stressed. Everything seems to be happening all at once and my depression is starting to come back... I just graduated high school and im moving 2 hours away for college. This has me stressed because im not completely ready to leave my family and im scared I won't do good in my classes... anyways thats just a small part of my problems... the other day my bf and I were "getting it on." We are eachothers firsts and are always safe... well so I thought. While doing that I didnt notice the condom had somehow fell off and I started to freak. For the past 2 days I've been having panic.attacks about the chances of me being pregnant... so this is another source of my stress and the return of my depression... my whole life is planned out and I'm going to go insane if my worst nightmare comes true. If I am... my life is now changed... im against abortion and I love kids so id never be able to but it up for adoption.... I've been thinking so much about this possibility. .. and I always over think causing me to cry, I'm actually crying right now... idk what to do and im so stressed about my full time internship at a hospital, keeping my part time job, finding an apartment for school, and still having time for my family and friends... so much at once is causing me pain and idk how to deal with it... I've never been good at speaking out to others... I need advice... sorry if my writing sucks... I'm not in the mood to be criticized....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:10 pm
Ah the stress of transitioning between stages in life. I just finished University and I'm under the pressure of finding work, plus wanting to stay in the same city as my boyfriend despite the job opportunities in other places. On top of that trying to find a place I can live and afford rent. Life isn't easy.

Mix that in with existential decisions and you have a pile of anxiety and stress.

You could always take the Morning after pill if you're worried, as long as it's within 72 hours. If the risk of pregnancy is giving you panic attacks you should either choose another method of birth control as well, or stop having sex all together. Other then that you could try to keep in mind that on average there's a typically low percentage of pregnancy actually occurring, since it depends on a bunch of factors.

The best advice I can offer you is take deep breaths, and congrats on graduating High School.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

Colorfulx Vampire Kisses

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:21 pm
cool4
Ah the stress of transitioning between stages in life. I just finished University and I'm under the pressure of finding work, plus wanting to stay in the same city as my boyfriend despite the job opportunities in other places. On top of that trying to find a place I can live and afford rent. Life isn't easy.

Mix that in with existential decisions and you have a pile of anxiety and stress.

You could always take the Morning after pill if you're worried, as long as it's within 72 hours. If the risk of pregnancy is giving you panic attacks you should either choose another method of birth control as well, or stop having sex all together. Other then that you could try to keep in mind that on average there's a typically low percentage of pregnancy actually occurring, since it depends on a bunch of factors.

The best advice I can offer you is take deep breaths, and congrats on graduating High School.

Thanks... would you know if... cramping about an hour after the incident is a sign of something...?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:25 pm
Colorfulx Vampire Kisses
cool4

Thanks... would you know if... cramping about an hour after the incident is a sign of something...?

Probably just from an Orgasm. sperm can take quite sometime before it even reaches an egg. Thus why the Morning After pill is a possibility for up to 72 hours though better sooner then later.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces