Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Out There be Dragons!(heroic fantasy RP O/A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:30 am
"Some say our destiny is tied to the land, as much a part of us as we are of it. Others say fate is woven together like a cloth, so that one's destiny intertwines with many others. It's the one thing we search for, or fight to change. Some never find it. But there are some who are led."

You are a simple mercenary, a wandering blade, or a mage on the run; it seems you're down on your luck.
The details are unimportant at this time, but I am here to offer you a way out. A secure source of income, a safe haven among friends or an adventure, take it however you want to see it.
Not interested?
Pfft! You should be!
What if I told you that fame and fortune awaits at the end of this trail? The potential for limitless power rivalling that of the almighty creators!
Did that pique your interest? I thought it might, you have that look about you, the ambitious type, determined, enduring, just the sort needed for this task.
I tell you where to start:
There is a forest just west of here, where the land meets the sea.
Deep within this forest is a stronghold, kind of shabby looking, built with crumbling stone and splintered wood, but trust me it does it's job. This fortress is home to people who were once like you, sellswords at the end of their rope, chasing their tails with their sights set on some mysterious goal. Go to them, if you are of sufficient skill they will welcome you with open arms. I know they don't seem like much but believe me when I say they have what it takes, go to them and find your destiny.
Tell them of Dragons and your quest will begin, it has all been fortold.
Go now, child, your destiny awaits.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:36 am
~Rules~
1. No godmodding/powerplaying. It's very annoying when somebody controls someone else's character, never gets hit by anything, and is never hurt.

2. No cybering. At all. I will allow up to as far as making out, but if it goes any further than that, do a timeskip.

3. PROFILES! PM them to Me with a 4laugh in there somewhere, so I know you've read the rules
ALSO Feel free just to send the reserve first before the profile, cus that's what they're for biggrin

4. Warnings! You only get two of them, and when you mess up a third time, you will be removed from the roleplay. If you do something minor, then I might let you back in, but there isn't much room for forgiveness...

5. Title all profiles 'The Keep in the Forest'

6. Posting! At least have your characters name and picture. I'll understand writers block, we all get it and it sucks. Do at least a paragraph which for me is like 5 sentences.

7. Moderators! we'll will pick these from time to time, if they are doing good behaviour, and have offered idea's for events and rules and other things.

8.Also, don't use ** for actions, explain them in your posts like "Billy walked over to his friends room and knocked on the door". Use "" for speech, and Italics thought (feel free to stick ' ' around thoughts, or do them in a different colour, whatever your preference).

9. Obey gaia;s TOS, this goes without saying really.

10. Enjoy!

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:48 am
Character Profile Skeleton
Reserves

[img]Character image here, small please[/img]
[color=indigo]I''m the[/color][color=COLOUR HERE!] (What Class)[/color]

[color=indigo]My name is[/color] [url= Picture link] Character name[/url]
[color=indigo]Last time I checked I was [/color] (Gender)
[color=indigo]I'm [/color](Age) years old
[color=indigo]I'm a[/color] (class, I preferably want only one of each)
[color=indigo]My life?[/color] ( Bio )
[color=indigo]I like [/color]( Character Likes )
[color=indigo]I hate[/color] ( Character Dislikes )
[color=indigo]Yeah, I've got talents [/color] (Character Skills)
[color=indigo]Shh! Not so loud! If you must know I'm a [/color] (Mage classes only, what kind of mage are you?)
[color=indigo]I'm armed and dangerous! [/color] (Weapon, feel free to be as detailed as you want, pictures, descriptions)
[color=indigo]Gosh you want to know so much! [/color](Height, Weight, other things we should knowetc.)
[color=indigo]My True name is[/color] ( Gaianame )

Accepted profiles:

My name is Denzel
Last time I checked I was Male
I'm 17 years old
I'm a White Mage
My life? He's not one for sharing and keeps saying that the past shouldn't define us, which leads to the common belief he did something terrible, all anyone knows really is that he escaped the mage guild and became a mercenary
I like cold early mornings, rainy days, being free to wander where he pleases, most kinds of food (pie and anything to do with vannilla in particular), sweets, violin music, sleeping, hunting, being useful
I hate water, fires, getting sick (happens more ften than he'd like), high places
Yeah, I've got talents can pick locks with relative ease has a steady hand and good aim and can decipher dragon runes
Shh! Not so loud! If you must know I'm a White mage (healing magic, light spells, barriers, scrying)
I'm armed and dangerous! a bow, which he mostly uses to hunt for food.
Gosh you want to know so much! 5'1, 90lbs. Has a crappy immune system
My True name is Emirichou

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:49 am
~The Crew~
This is what the reserves are for, I put them here so we can keep track of everyone in a nice and pretty way biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I''m the White Mage

~~~

User Image
I''m the Dragon Shaman  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic