Esselean

Tipsy Fairy

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:48 pm
I am bored... so who wants a tektek?
Post specifics ie. fav colors, theme, price limit, gold shop only, invo only, whatever.
I want something a bit challenging.

Also...

I was reading This Thread and I was thinking it would be cool if a bunch of us entered a halloween themed avi in arena (week starting 30th june) for the halloween contest that ended years ago. Hopefully it will make people go "WTF is with all these halloween avis" So I can help with a halloween tektek if you want.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:36 pm
Anyone?  

Esselean

Tipsy Fairy

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:45 pm
Sure, I wouldn't mind. How about... a royal Elven wedding theme. You can use my inventory, here's the link! ^_^*

http://tektek.org/dream_avatar/dream_avatar.php?#i=129178&g=2&p=48256,47648,40570,48592&h=  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:21 pm
Princess Zelda21
Sure, I wouldn't mind. How about... a royal Elven wedding theme. You can use my inventory, here's the link! ^_^*

http://tektek.org/dream_avatar/dream_avatar.php?#i=129178&g=2&p=48256,47648,40570,48592&h=

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Do you like?  

Esselean

Tipsy Fairy

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:36 pm
Esselean
Princess Zelda21

Do you like?

Yes indeed I do dear! Aww, it's beautiful! Thank you so much! ^_^* emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:53 am
Yay!
Anybody else?  

Esselean

Tipsy Fairy

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:55 pm
Invo TekTek

It must have one of the 3 selected hairs that I have added to the Avatar, but selected as Hidden. Anything else is fine as long as it's awesome or badass and only uses items I own or are under 5mil each, but don't put too many items that I own on it unless they are more like under 100k cuz I don't have that much gold right now and am saving up for NeoGaia AntiHero and NeoGaia Bloody Champion.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:44 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Invo TekTek

It must have one of the 3 selected hairs that I have added to the Avatar, but selected as Hidden. Anything else is fine as long as it's awesome or badass and only uses items I own or are under 5mil each, but don't put too many items that I own on it unless they are more like under 100k cuz I don't have that much gold right now and am saving up for NeoGaia AntiHero and NeoGaia Bloody Champion.

Here you go:
It looks a bit of a mess 'cause the layering is screwy. It should be better with Gaia layering I think...
Bracers and cross belts should layer under cape and swords me thinks.
Anyway hope it works and you like it.  

Esselean

Tipsy Fairy

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:55 am
Esselean
Kor Saiyajinkami
Invo TekTek

Here you go:
It looks a bit of a mess 'cause the layering is screwy. It should be better with Gaia layering I think...
Bracers and cross belts should layer under cape and swords me thinks.
Anyway hope it works and you like it.

Sorry that won't work since on Gaia the Black Cloud Captain's Helm-Hat layers over the hair and I don't like things that cover my hair. I was actually planning on Gifting that to a Mule that doesn't have the Saiyan Hair Requirement that I have my Main Account conform to. I appreciate the try. If you wish to try again then go for it. FYI you can double check how things layer by making the avi on Gaia after using the Search All Gaia Items function in the Avatar Menu if you want. I think I will buy the Cross Belt and the Wayfarer Bracers tho so thanks again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:17 am
Esselean
I am bored... so who wants a tektek?
Post specifics ie. fav colors, theme, price limit, gold shop only, invo only, whatever.
I want something a bit challenging.

Also...

I was reading This Thread and I was thinking it would be cool if a bunch of us entered a halloween themed avi in arena (week starting 30th june) for the halloween contest that ended years ago. Hopefully it will make people go "WTF is with all these halloween avis" So I can help with a halloween tektek if you want.

Sure I'd go for a free halloween tek tek. here's my inventory
]]http://www.gaiaonline.com/chat/gsi/index.php?v=json&m=[[700]]  

Necra Eclips

Alien Warrior

16,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:18 am
I don't have a big invo, but I'd really like a tektek! Go for whatever theme, a couple of matching colours would be nice. Up to 100mil for any outside items.
[x]

Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:47 pm
I really want to get a different avatar then the one's I do have, so how about something cute?

I like light blue, pinks, and some gray. If not then red, black, gray.

I would like to keep it under a bil, if ******** possible, so yeah OuO  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
👜Charities, Quests and Freebies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers