Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Ring of Fire
[PRP] Close Encounters of the Cold Fires [Xavier x Yoki]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:25 pm
User Image

Stretching slowly and carefully Xavier slipped away from the new den he called home with his adopted sister, Xazi. Since it was a new den they had yet to break it in, especially when they had to focus on hunting and finding a more stable den away from the active volcano. It was becoming uncontrollable and while he loved the violence and the passionate force of the natural fiery temperament it was too out of controllable to around with the unsteady foundation of the cavernous dens.

Xavier with as much confidence and arrogance he could muster walked down a pathway where there were rocky bridge formations connecting to one cavern entrance to another where live magma were flowing. While one had to be careful with the violent shakes of the volcano erupting it was that magma that would be even more dangerous. Especially towards the lower levels of the mountain-volcano where that magma could melt through the rocks and flow out into the earth itself.

But to his limited knowledge since his awakening, Xavier didn't think there was anyone else out there aside from himself and his sister. At least he didn't think there were others awakened yet. The fire tribesman made his way down to the base of the mountain and entered into the decayed earth that was like the shoreline of the volcano and moved forward with a limped gait towards the true earth so that he can be able to hunt for food. Of course he would be surprised if he found something or someone else other than food....Who knew?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:44 pm
User Image

Curiosity had gotten Yoki into a lot of trouble. She lay upon a hot rock, unable to to walk from the quakes of the earth below, and unable to breath from the overly warmth of the land. She had stumbled upon this place following some strange looking b'alam from a distance. It had been a female with horns. Yoki had followed her for some time, but once they entered this place, she had been unable to follow her any longer.

All she had wanted to do was talk to the other, and now it seemed like her life was slowly slipping away. How could she live from this. It was far more warmer than she wanted, and the air was hot and hard to inhale. She tried to call for help, but it seemed her mouth dried the moment she opened it making it difficult to speak.

While the lava she had seen, only for a brief moment, was beautiful, she was beginning to hate it already. Well, she couldn't say hate, hate was a strong word. She hadn't even gotten far into the land. She wasn't even close to the lava anymore. The heat was getting to her more than she could imagine.All the energy had flown out of her from the heat. Her eyes opened slightly to notice something red and moving towards her. Then her eyes fell shut.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:41 am
Well Xavier wasn't expecting to come across anyone so quickly but then again that's just like a man to think such a way, isn't? It sure is, such a guy.

The fire male saw that a mint green and white coat with dark green marking female without horns like himself or any other details that would make this female unique, went over to investigate. Leaning closer to the unconscious feline, he breathed in this fresh scent of earth. Like literally earth. The kind of earth that has flowers and trees, dirt and fresh sunshine.

What in the world was this earth female doing in his fiery domain?! Growling sharply at the dire predicament he found himself, and this female was laying in Xavier quickly acted in grabbing her by the scuff of her neck to ease his way underneath her so that he could hold her up on his back. It might put a lot of pressure on his stiff right back leg but hell it was either be a jerk about his leg and let this female die or be the good guy and get her to a safe place, like his den which was much cooler than here.

Using what little magic he had discovered in possessing, Xavier tried to lower his body heat for the female so that he could carry her as quickly as possible without making this worse on her. It made Xavi rather irate that she was here risking her life in the heart of a active mountain-volcano which could gobble her up with magma or worse, with rocks! The idea of this innocent feline harmed by the force of nature made him feel coldness even more. Thankfully he was moving as quickly as he possibly could back to the den. "Hold on female. Do not lose consciousness yet. Listen to my voice and hold onto it." Came a deep and rumbling words from Xavier.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:39 pm
Yoki only realized that she was not on the ground anymore, nor was she still. Something was moving her! Her eyes were still shut, but something seemed to be waking her. Things seemed to be less bad, yet she was still rather weak to do anything but grunt a little. She was afraid to move. Was she dead? What was going on.

Her eye lids lifted slightly, watching the land move past her, and red fill her eyes from below. It was he... the one she had seen before her eyes had closed. She... She must be dead. "W....what's going on?" She said, though she was still too weak to move, she felt her body just lip and her fur slightly drenched with her own sweat. She hadn't realized how hot it was until it was too late.

Colder breeze seemed to hit her and help a ton. Still confused, she tried to lift her head as he cared her... "W-where am I? Who.... who are you?"

krusnik05

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:31 pm
I Lady Kiya I

It was decidedly getting cooler as he was moving further away from the heart of the magma and volcano. Making sure that the female didn't fall off his back and add more injuries than was necessary, Xavier's ears flickered back at the sound of her voice. Growling low to silence the female lest she use up what little energy she had, the fiery male finally reached the entrance of his den moving over to his soft bedding that was warm in this cooler area.

Ever so gently, surprisingly so, Xavier eased the female down off his back to let her rest on his bed, to stare down at her with a perplexing expression and one that wanted to scold her too but Xavier wasn't going to do that to someone who was hurt from the extreme heat! Sighing deeply, Xavier touched her face with his paw lightly to see if she was cooling down. "You entered in the wrong place female. The amount of heat of this place could have killed you had you not fainted in my path."

Looking around in the large den Xavier sat down with a grim expression as his leg was starting to hurt him and stiffen up. Though it was a good challenge to keep himself in shape, just the consequences were bad. "You are in my den....." Staring down with those lavender eyes the male tilted his horned head to the side. "I am Xavier, your reluctant savior. For now you must rest until your body temperature is at a more reasonable level." Which meant he had to lead her to a small area where fresh water which was cool to drink once she got her physical bearings. "Why did you come here?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:04 pm
Was he going to kill her? He growled and she shut up fast, she didn't want to make this worse than it could be. No, he wasn't going to kill her. If he wanted her dead, he'd have just left her there? She made a squeak as he placed her in his den on some padding. She hadn't expected any of this. When he had moved away from her she tried to sit up, it was a lot of work, but she managed to do that.

She couldn't talk to him without facing him. She hadn't fully seen the male yet. Her eyes were slightly blurry as she opened them again, but it took a few moments before she realized were she was, who was there, and what was being said.. "Huh?" Was all she could muster out of her voice.

"I'm Yoki" She said softly. The red male now fully in view. Oh! he was just like the female she was following! OF course, maybe not the same colors. Honestly, she didn't remember what the other had looked like. "I..... I was looking for someone."

krusnik05

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:44 pm
I Lady Kiya I

Turning to look at the female he saved from the intense heat and nodded slowly but scowled at the earth female. This female came in here to find someone? Who could it possibly be!? Rather that isn't something he should care about because it wasn't his business. Then again now it was because this female almost lost her life.

Staring at her with a cold expression, the fire male shook his head slightly with his tail flicking behind him. "You were looking for someone here.....and they must be worth your life?" He questioned thinking it ridiculous. "Yoki....who ever you were searching for should have come with you. Do you know who this one is?" Maybe he could help her find this someone.

"Come here to this small brook. Fresh water. You'll need a great deal of it to recover here." He said deeply, motioning with his paw to the brook where the fresh water came through and pooled.

[ RP Zone ] The Ring of Fire

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games