View Results

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:19 am
That's a good question and I have no idea. I'd ask in the walkout thread if I were you.

I was going to observe it on my own timezone but I guess it would be more effective all on one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:10 pm
I would guess starting with the earliest and ending with the latest, for the longest effect?
Though one's time zone would make more sense  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:34 pm
I got warned for trolling. Poo.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:37 pm
Alexius08
For the walkout, which timezone would be observed?

All of them would be my guess.

So just start whenever the 15th starts and the 21st ends.

But if you want to start it using Pacific Standard Time (Gaia HQ's timezone. It's in California), I'd suggest trying to figure out how far back or far ahead that time zone is.  

Catalyste

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:44 pm
xx I met my fate xx

Awww *hugs* Is it bad that I want to learn the details?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:59 pm
I'll at least participate on the 16th, maybe a couple more, but I'll have to pop in somewhere in between those dates to make sure RP stuff isn't going bonkers <_<  

kujjles

Magical Mage

9,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:31 pm
Izzy Derp
xx I met my fate xx

Awww *hugs* Is it bad that I want to learn the details?

mod 1
xx I met my fate xx
Mod 1
Hello xx I met my fate xx,

This is an official warning from Gaia Online for Trolling.

The following content was deleted:
Quote:

Anyone still buying pure gold generators like piggy bank and golden piggy bank deserves to be shat on.

xx I met my fate xx
I haven't bought GC in years, it just doesn't matter to me enough and now that they're being so hateful towards the community there's no reason to give them my money.

If they completely gave up the gold generators and swore never to use them again and/or sacked the new CEO (You hear me Gary? You need to move on to another company now because so help me if I ever win the lottery I am buying Gaia Interactive and you will be living in a cardboard box.) Ahem. Anyway...

If they did those things I'd consider possibly dropping 5 bucks a month for an item or 10 for a bundle. Certainly no more than that since feeding my son and paying my bills comes before pixels but yeah.

Intentionally making inflammatory or provocative posts to incite responses from other members is known as trolling (a form of abuse) and is not permitted on Gaia. While we allow constructive criticism in Site Feedback, comments that become hostile (or in this case, abusive) are not permitted whether they are directed at Gaia, its staff, or its members. Please use more discretion while posting.

We recommend that you check out our Terms of Service and Rules & Guidelines to learn more about appropriate behavior on Gaia.

Please be aware that this warning is to notify you to immediately stop engaging in this behavior. Please be aware that continuing to violate the Terms of Service may incur further penalties to your account up to and including a permanent ban.

Please also keep in mind that all accounts under one owner are expected to follow the Terms of Service, any and all activity on one account will reflect on all accounts going forward.

Thank you for your cooperation. Please let me know if you have any questions about this situation or the warning that you have been issued.

Name removed for safety
Gaia Online Site Moderator

So stating an opinion is now trolling? I had no idea this was the case. My post was not intended to incite anything in anyone. I was stating how I feel. Perhaps it was stated more harshly than it could have been but there was nothing about it meant to troll.

Hello!

The reason these are considered trolling is because they were made to be offensive and abusive towards its intended audience. This includes statements that all users who buy gold generators deserve to be "shat on" or (while this comment is less severe than the former) that the CEO should be sacked and living on the street should your funds permit it. It is fine for you to be expressing your opinion that you do not like gold generators or that they should stop, but it is not appropriate to be attacking other members of the community or to be posting hostile comments towards Gaia or its staff.

I hope this clarifies matters for you. ^^
Name removed
Gaia Online Site Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:34 pm
xx I met my fate xx

Awwww :/ I don't see it being abusive. *hugs* I am sorry. Offensive yes. But I'd see it as abusive if you were threatening or something like that.  

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:04 pm
Izzy Derp
xx I met my fate xx

Awwww :/ I don't see it being abusive. *hugs* I am sorry. Offensive yes. But I'd see it as abusive if you were threatening or something like that.

I understand how it could be seen as offensive but what isn't? I never posted anything with the intention of upsetting people. It was my opinion.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:37 pm
xx I met my fate xx

It was my opinion.

Izzy Derp

Stating your opinion on Gaia, especially with regard to Mr. NoName Jones and/or the sacred Gaia Cash Gods is no longer allowed, you trolling b***h!

emotion_kirakira

*blows kisses*

Hi sweethearts! heart

Sorry to hear of the latest warning, honey. Seems that warnings are the only things that are still free on Gaia these days. *cough*

0Ul

Versatile Girl

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:40 pm
Lmao 0Ul. Best gold sink ever charge users for their warnings. Though knowing them they use cash and give us some bs excuse about they need it to keep the mod program running even though we know mods don't get paid.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:44 pm
Pretty much. *Shrug* I'm not that upset about it although it will likely put a hitch in my plan to re-instate my modhood come october.

Oh wellz.

I don't think this was a case of censorship, I thik it was a case of a bunch of idiot lemmings reporting me. I was in a thread that the GG crowd were thick in.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
♻ATG Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers