Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Endless Plains
[Fin] Once upon an endless plain (Ajax x Bones) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[x~Ripple~x]

Amorous Nerd

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:39 pm
Casting her glance out she didn't want to miss a thing as she lowered her rear into a sitting position, there seemed just the perfect amount of space for them. Though she wasn't sure they'd both be able to lie down, which was probably a good thing, she'd woken falling from many a tree she'd fallen into a snooze in. As her behind met the branch she flexed her tail to curl it round her form but found it brushed against him on route, sending a little spark through her again. It wasn't enough to direct her attention from the view so she enjoyed it, letting it travel from the tip of her tail to the end of her nose.

"Anywhere, on the ground, in the tree's, I have no hut to call my own." Her words where quiet, having no need to project her voice with him so close. Bones found they actually pinged a empty feeling within, usually she was so content travelling from place to place and sleeping where she saw fit. There where no dangers here, from what she'd experienced thus far, no creature to threaten her state of being. Yet sitting on this branch with him, being able to look out onto the vast landscape, she felt so very small, unimportant yet stirred that she had a place in all of it, she just hadn't found it yet, or had she?

Having missed his stares she watched as the final sight of the sun disappeared from view and casually turned to him with a grown up smile. Rather than a playful one she felt.. at ease now, and too enjoyed the vision of him, now darker and boasting the mysterious air about him that she felt rather fitting. The night suited this male, his dark colours like her own hiding them rather well, yet their markings standing out against most of the lands scenery.

"A meal, a sunset, now?" Asking with her smile still firmly on she was unsure what the plan was, she didn't want to go anywhere so she thought back to that hut thing she'd guessed at briefly on the way up. "I'd love to see your hut." Stating rather openly it was true, Bones hadn't any hidden meaning she was after all a curious soul and had till today never heard of a hut, let alone seen one.

Conrad The Mighty
Catching up I take it? xD

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:31 pm
In the human realm, the next step to this journey, one would call a date, they would be 'having it off'. The thought has since not crossed Ajax's mind, such a concept was much too foreign for him.

The sunset was surely beautiful, he had seen several, but none of them were quite like this one. The flaming ball of light went from an imberibal yellow, to a more palpable tone of orange while the blue sky was slowly tainted into a mixture of orange, pink and purple hues while the clouds reflected the pink in a brilliant display. Surely it was painted by some gods.

She wanted to.. See his hut? Startled, Ajax had to think about the response carefully before he proceeded. He could either go with his instincts, or he could play this safe. ******** it.

"I will show it to you on one condition. You stay with me for a night. I wouldn't want to see any harm come to you." Yes, that was a suitable request, he thought to himself.

[x~Ripple~x]
Aye, I'm halfway through season 3. We could wrap this up within another post or two.

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

[x~Ripple~x]

Amorous Nerd

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:52 am
Opening her mouth she went to blurt out her response then managed to catch herself before making a rash decisions. It was rather unlike her, yet this situation was unlike anything she'd been in before. It wasn't out of fear for her safety more to do with her own self control, it wouldn't do her any harm to really try to think before she spoke. It would be another new experience, she'd always slept alone, did she trust herself with so many unanswered reactions and feelings bubbling within. Honestly no, but then the male had only been kind to her, if she was to be in appropriate or say something she shouldn't Bones was confident at this point he wouldn't take offence.

"I accept" Then she had to giggle, the idea that anything would happen to her on her own seemed a silly reason to ask for her company. What on earth could post any threat to her? In the end her curiosity to see his hut thing inside and out won through as a suitable reasoning to stay, and there was that small fact that she kinda enjoyed the feeling of being around this male. Bones reckoned she wouldn't get to see much as the sun had already disappeared, best to stay till it came back to get a good look. Yes, she told herself, that was it, nothing to do with this male who made her feel all warm and safe... and tingly. Liar, a small whisper snorted in the very back of her mind.

"You'll have to go down first so I can watch again, especially with the lack of sun." She nodded and got back up to a standing position, managing to inch just a tad closer still, showing she was ready to follow upon his lead. Mmmm... those tingles.

Conrad The Mighty
Careful you'll catch up to the tele and have to wait weekly xD Aye once in the hut, keep it PG 13, yo.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:11 pm
"Aye, with the sun gone you really have to count on your instincts to reach the land safely. This should be kitten's play for you, I'd imagine." It was a compliment of highest regard, instincts were all one had to give them the upper hand and therefore alive at all. Though he admired the roses and butterflies cheery disposition the female seemed to have, he knew better. Not every male had the best intentions. Dubious, he had heard one refer to another.

With each movement Ajax made down to a lower branch, he looked up to be sure she understood what she had to do to get there. One little misstep and she would be smacking every branch on the way back down to her 'land hugging' animals as she referred to them. Each lurch down brought a smaller and weaker branch, but his practice had taught them how lenient each could be under his weight.

Once his feet were back on solid ground he called up to her, "I'll catch you if you fall." It was a simple phrase but his heart sang with subtext and double entendres.

True to his word, Ajax would stay rooted until she was also back down safely then he would take her into his little hut and they would lay together. Although he does not know it now, they would lay in both the literal and biblical senses of the word until dawn came beckoning the next day. If Ajax behaved well enough, perhaps she would come to call his hut, her hut as well.. If she did not, he would gladly spend each moment until his dying breath trying to make it so.

[x~Ripple~x]

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
[ RP Zone ] The Endless Plains

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash