Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Endless Plains
[PRP] Flirty pants [Yahmir x Hedda]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:46 pm
User Image Yahmir stared out upon the plains in one direction until his eyes adjusted to the light and saw as far as the grand weaver would allow him to, then he slowly turned for the same in the opposite direction. The grass was fluffy and tall as delicate as freshly fallen snow powder yet to be touched by any creature. But this brown and cream colored B'alam knew not of such things! He only knew that his breath was a gift freshly given and a world untouched. There were so many possibilities for new societies to go in. And to make it interesting, he could manipulate various objects just by thinking hard enough more or less. As any naturally curious male should do, he began to test his limits by tossing rocks in the direction of a tree about 30 tail lengths away. With each throw he found a slightly larger starting at about the size of a pebble and had plans to work his way up to a boulder.

After a while he finally found a boulder size enough that he could not pick it up none the less project it in the direction of the tree. At this point he was now totally taxed out. He decided to nap underneath the tree he had used as the target for his practice. Yahmin knew his name as much as he knew the sky was beautiful as much as he knew he needed a nap to recharge his batteries. As he got closer to the tree, the stones got smaller in the opposite order he threw them; how peculiar. When he got to the tree he jumped up onto a wide branch and laid his head at his paws and slowly began to fall asleep. The feeling that something was missing tugged at his chest, like being home sick for somewhere you've never been.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:18 pm
User Image

Hedda made her way, silently, through the open plans. She had decided to take it a little more cautious now. She had ran into a male that told her about dangers of being alone. She'd never ran into any such dangers, but he seemed to know what he was talking about. She jumped every so often with a bug that flew by, or a small creature passing by. Any moment, something to leap out and get her!

A hare jumped from a bush and she about jumped out of her skin. "Ahhhh!" She screamed loudly, and rather high pitched. She end up running in a random direction, spotting a tree in the distance. SAFETY! She thought as she moved towards it. She hadn't even noticed the male that had been in the tree. Oh by gods, she needed a breath. She was panting heavily under the tree. Trying to hide behind it.

She hadn't tried to climb a tree yet, nor did that thought even come to her mind. All she was trying to do was hide from danger. She was shaking and panting, and being super loud. She didn't know that she should be silent when trying to hide. This was, after all, all new to her.

Conrad The Mighty

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 10:24 pm
As Yahmir was dreaming he heard the shrill scream as if it were coming out of the mouth of the flightless bird he was having a conversation with. But his actual ear jolted to the side in the direction of it. It wasn't until wind brushed past his tail that he actually woke up lazily. His eyes were heavy but the smell of a female forced them to open all the way. She was spotted a bit like him, but far more attractive.

"My my... Now what do we have here?" He yawned loudly, exposing his rather large teeth and stretched all down his body, flexing each muscle from his neck down to his claws which scratched at the bark of the branch.

Taking another look at her he paused and turned his head to the side curiously. "Are you alright?"

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:56 pm
Conrad The Mighty

Hedda cleared her voice and straightened up. It was just another type like her. She came out from behind the tree and acted like she had no idea what he was talking about. "I'm okay! Why do you ask?" Good, she could play it cool. If all was with her, he'd not have heard her scream. Silly girl, she was. She looked so stupid sometimes. Why did she bother listening to other's talk about dangers and stuff? There was nothing dangerous here. She gave him a smile

"I'm Hedda" She said, trying to distract him from anything that he might have seen or heard. She didn't want to make her first impression as if some was some derpy girl. I mean, that wasn't who she was! She moved closer to him and smiled. "Did I wake you?"

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:50 pm
If this spotted girl didn't want to focus on the subject of her scream, she must not be bothered by it. Or she sustained a concussion and can no longer remember anything but her name. Either way was just fine for him as she came closer to him, it's been a good while since he was the prey and not the predator! No no, this would not work.

Yahmir gave a suave smile and circled around her, making no attempt to hide sizing her up and taking her in. But it was her gold eyes that drew him in..

"Your eyes are breath taking, Hedda. They look like a cave of wonders I would much like to go mining in." He thought it was smooth enough to warrant a wink to her. It wasn't a whole lot of females that could handle his particular brand of style, but he had hope she was one of those few.

"My name is Yahmir."

I Lady Kiya I

[ RP Zone ] The Endless Plains

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces