Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Fanart/Fanfiction [fanart&fiction]
God! AU (alternatively you are ******** welcome Cielle) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 6:23 pm
User Image
Love is blind.

Or so the saying goes. But the goddess of love truly is blind, for she does not need sight. She can senses other's hearts, their wavelength. She knows whose wavelength matches whose.

This, naturally, makes her the ultimate matchmaker.

The goddess of love is invoked with any type of love. Storge. Agape. Philia. Eros. Her domain covers them all, regardless the mortal invoking it. She is open and accepting to all loves, all mortals, no matter who they are or what language Angela says they speak or who they love.

For love is blind, and love conquers all.

whoops I did it again anyway there's Brook's blurb thingamabob. she literally is blind as opposed to Vi (but you reeeeeally don't want Vi to take her blindfold off on the wrong side) but she can "see" fine. she can sense living things as long as they have the capability to love another if that makes sense.

also decided that if I manage to dig laila out again I might come up with something for her. she might pull off beauty well. also should I draw ian is it worth it is it really worth it

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 7:11 pm
ooh right, i should also throw this out before anyone else decides to draw more avery, but her "items" are a book in one hand and a chained censer in the other.  

Makhoire

Trash Worshipper

18,200 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 7:39 pm
elkiai
ooh right, i should also throw this out before anyone else decides to draw more avery, but her "items" are a book in one hand and a chained censer in the other.

You're late, my dear.

Rough Avery Design Idea

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:47 pm
[Bell-chan]
elkiai

You're late, my dear.

Rough Avery Design Idea

Eeeyyyy, it's great. i really love seeing other people's representations of my characters. uwu  

Makhoire

Trash Worshipper

18,200 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:50 pm
elkiai

Eeeyyyy, it's great. i really love seeing other people's representations of my characters. uwu

All I really had to go on was her picture and some likes/dislikes. Soooo... yeah.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:04 am
User Image
(ack, way bigger than i expected)
Like, fork i didn't expect her to come out like this at all. Was going for greek influence mixed with tribal but pretty much just ended up going full blown tribal witch-doctory seer. I've made her way more detailed than needed compared to everyone else and may have made her show a biiiit more skin than i'd like to but hey, it's avery, it should be fine. in fact i've specifically tried NOT to make her sexualised.
I'll probably be drawing refs for her arms and legs cause at this point, i'd be impressed if you actually managed to make sense of that mess.  

Makhoire

Trash Worshipper

18,200 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:45 am
a/n: I'm trash (strums guitar) I'm trash (beats on drums) I'M TRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I really hated how I wrote that creation myth it turned out ******** terrible bUT HERE IS HEATHER HEADCANONS FOR YOUR SOUL I didn't proofread this either lol Im quality

When he wasn’t sewing or mediating between fights and conflicts the other gods went through on a daily basis, Hopper had found himself watching his little dolls run about.

They were his most interesting creation yet; and Hopper had made quite a few creations. It was a soothing past time, almost, to see how the little beings advanced and warred with eachother while he watched and mended clothing his fellow gods had thrown at him and requested (practically ordered, really, he thought with a huff) to fix.

Actually, many of the gods found watching the humans interesting. There had actually been a viewing room built solely for the past time of watching the little dolls run about. Ever since the Dark Ages had ended, Hopper had been occupying the room lately. He wouldn't have done it earlier partially because Bea wasn’t there anymore to giggle gleefully while Vicky watched over her and partially because there had been nothing interesting in it for himself.

Now the room was empty except for him.

The one he was watching right now — some small farmer of sorts, Hopper thought his name was James Hargreaves or something — was recently working on some strange device for his wife. Hopper had been watching him for a while now while mending more of Avery’s ridiculous robes with swift fingers, though now they laid long forgotten as Hopper watched in anticipation.

Hargreaves finished the machine, pushed back in his chair and wiped his forehead in satisfaction.

Things were being invented, and it was absolutely wonderful to watch. Hopper’s breath was held in awe as he watched them, and he knew that if he had a heart it would probably be beating at the moment.

The Industrial Revolution.

“Hopper,” Angela said cheerfully, appearing out of absolutely nowhere to name things and events as she often did — “There is a baby in your lap, mon ami.”

Hopper looked down.

Sitting on top of Avery’s favorite robes, wrapped in something white and soft, was a baby with pale skin and blonde hair. He stared.

The baby stared back, undeterred. It didn't seem to be blinking, or breathing, or making any sort of sound at all, but Hopper thought that he could hear gears whirring somewhere.

Don’t panic, Hopper told himself slowly. It’s just a baby. A baby god. Goddess. Just because this hasn’t happened before doesn’t mean you should panic. Don’t panic. Don’t panic.

Hopper calmly took the baby into his arms, standing up and putting a hand on the back of it’s head like he had seen his female dolls do. It was dead silent, the only sound of Avery's robes accidentally slipping to the floor practically echoing. Hopper stood there for a moment while Angela mentally counted down, hands behind her back and a pleasant smile on her face.

Three.

Two.

One.

“IVYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!”

Heather would be a good name, Angela thought to herself while humming.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:02 pm
As a follow up // shitty explanation --- gods are created out of necessity or when some new concept has been created. Once nobody needs them anymore, they disappear from existence.

The appearance of humans gave way to new gods, but also made a few disappear. Some god's existence is guaranteed, because they're a part of natural order -- but others don't have it so easy.  

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Reilas
Crew

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 3:21 am
User Image
What's this?
User Image
WHAT'S THIS???

User Image
IS IT......
User Image
A SUPER TINY GOD!IVY???
Yes, she is... like... a flower.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:40 am
TINY IVY UPDATE

User Image

She bobs now.

Also, here's an uber special version of the gif for cielle because she said this about the tiny ivy images

Reilas
Crew

Dapper Darling

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 11:25 am
omg *q*  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 11:23 pm
not gonna post this directly because it's CRAZY huge but god avery because cielle wanted me to draw it

also headcanon: avery constantly gets tangled in those string thingys like she'll wake up and be like 'god. god dammit. god DAMMIT.'

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

Fanart/Fanfiction [fanart&fiction]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out