Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Overworld
[PRP] Show me the strength. (Raksha x Bikendi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 9:40 pm
User Image

Things seemed rather dull for the moment. Raksha needed something anything. She had been messing with some rocks having them float in the air as she moved her paws. She was sitting on her hunches trying to amuse herself with some juggling of some small rocks. There was only so long that she could do this before that too got boring. Or tiring. Which ever came first, really. She sighed as she watched them move in front of her dully.

Honestly, she really could use a friend that she could annoy all day and follow around. Well, she wouldn't see it as being annoying, but other's might. She wanted someone to push her towards adventures, or her to push them. Someone to challenge her mind. So far she had met a few nice felines, but none seemed to stick around for too long.

"Hmmm.... Some day."

Brosephiine

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:43 pm
User Image

Bikendi was half amused, watching the female in front of him floating rocks through the air. She was obviously bored and wholly unentertained, but watching her try had him half enthralled. By the time she spoke, Bikendi had forgotten that she had no idea he was there. "Some day what?" He rose from his spot behind the female, some feet away and came towards her. "Some day you'll move twice as many rocks in half the time?" He padded around beside her as he spoke, a half-cocked smart aleck smile on his face, but his eyes held more kindness than anything else.

Bikendi hadn't intended to stop and watch her, but the sight had been a bit curious at first. It was nothing he hadn't seen before, but for some reason the way she was gazing at them as if willing them to sprout wings and float themselves had caused him to stop and take a seat. He hadn't intended to come forward either, but after finding himself piping up, he figured he might as well. Besides, what harm could come of it? Perhaps they'd both be entertained for a bit. "Though if you keep practicing, maybe you'll be able to." Again that grin appeared as he sat down in front of her, head tilted slightly as he took her in.

I Lady Kiya I

caffeinektn

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:58 am
She squeaked and dropped all the rocks right in front of her. She had been surprised! How rude! Or was it? She wasn't sure. Her eyes moved towards the male who had startled her. She gave him a sort of glare when he asked her about what she had said. "No, I can already move them." She said half lying. She had never tried to move rocks a bit bigger than the ones she was moving, but she was definitely sure she could do it. I mean, how hard could it be?

She gave him a matter-of-fact look and a proud smile. "I'd like to see you try it." If he thought it seemed so easy, she would like to see him practice. She smirked and looked at him head to toe. He did seem pretty strong. She picked up a rock with her paw to look as if she was examining it. This could be quite fun, she decided. Only if he played along with her new little game, however.

Brosephiine

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:19 pm
User Image

"Ahh, that would be difficult to do," he said. His smile turned wry and instead of explaining why he couldn't do such things, he bent forward to a little sprig of some plant in the ground. A moment later it grew a few inches and began to bloom small flowers between them. "Floating rocks in the air is not a talent I possess." Bikendi had always felt his "gift" was a bit lackluster compared to others, like Raksha. It had been a bit of shock to learn that he was able to grow things, but not move things, a talent he had always admired. But he didn't say any of this to the female before him. Instead, he introduced himself. "I'm Bikendi. Hope I didn't startle you too badly?"

Way to ruin a polite introduction.

I Lady Kiya I

caffeinektn

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:48 pm
She giggled and nodded at him. Perhaps it wasn't his talent, but his talent was very pretty. She didn't want to admit to him that she was impressed by his flower growing ability. She hadn't been able to do that very away. She was much more into manipulating the soils and rocks. That was where her passion lied, since that was what she could do. "Perhaps we both have our own talents that make us unique." She eyed him carefully and gave him a sly grin.

She was taking back from her first impression of him, he seemed rather much more polite than she had expected. Then again, he was probably just trying to start some sort of conversation with her? She smiled at him. "Pleasure to meet you, Bikendi." She said and shook her head. "No, I just was surprised is all. It's nothing. I didn't expect anyone to be around." Honestly, he was the first she had ever seen since she had awoken.

"I'm Raksha."

Brosephiine

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:20 pm
User Image

"Oh, I know exactly what you mean," he said, catching himself smiling in response to her own. "The pleasure's all mine, Raksha. That's quite a lovely name." Bikendi gave her a little wink and rose to pad closer to the female before him, taking in her markings with curiosity. He remembered seeing spots on a number of others he had seen from a distance, but not approached. He rather liked the coloring on Raksha, though. He sat on his haunches a bit closer to her now, but still a polite distance away. "I haven't seen too many others, either," he said, guessing the meaning behind her words. "A few here and there, usually from a distance. I've never approached anyone before, though. Never really thought about it until now."

I Lady Kiya I

caffeinektn

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:46 pm
She grinned at his reply. He was quite the flatter-bug, though she quite liked it and wasn't about to deny that fact. She batted her eyes a bit at him and watched him get closer, though acted as if she hadn't noticed such movements. In all honestly, she didn't mind that he wanted to come closer. Made it easier to talk, she guessed. She swished her tail back and forth. "Thank you, your's is quite unique." She decided that she liked it. She'd never head anything like it, though that would go for most names really.

She beamed at the thought that she gave him a reason to want to talk to someone. Of course, she was just letting it all get to her head. She liked this feeling, the feeling of being admired. Oh, how it made her feel quite good. "Oh? Well, I suppose I'm glad to help you want to communicate more." A rush of warmth crossed her face, but she wasn't quite sure what that was. She just continued to smile and watch the male.

Perhaps he wasn't so bad at all. "What other things can you grow?" She asked. Of course, she normally wasn't that interested in growing things, or watching other's grow things, but.... She couldn't help it. She found in fascinating and wanted to see him do more things.

Brosephiine

[ RP Zone ] The Overworld

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff