View Results

Kyorukki

Sparkly Fatcat

27,025 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:04 pm
sweatdrop Sorry if this was already mentioned before (im new)
It would be very effective to take a stand against gaia's marketing if we had statistics of the opinions of users, obviously
We have seen polls with 3k votes but without having much of an effect and gaia will most likely not bother making a sitewide poll
However, we can obtain the opinions of active forumers relatively easily if we have the right approach

So here are a few questions
1) How many active users are there? (per month perhaps)
2) What are the major forums? (prob art, exchange, cb, gd)
3) Are people actually aware of these issues? (seems silly but...)
4) How often do people visit SF? (maybe we can get a rough count with those pageview counters)
5) How to get a larger participation? (encompasses a lot of the above; we could have multiple polls but that would create multiple overlaps; giveaways may provide incentive)
6) How can we make the survey/poll accurate? (we can construct a survey in relation to the poll and the above points and obtain more in depth stats)

idk
maybe im stupid
maybe this has been attempted already sweatdrop

In regards to the point of having a big survey
> In the case that Gaia stays silent to the facts, we still will have achieved various things including
1. KNOWLEDGEEEEE (is power) emotion_dowant
2. Creating exposure (we want to be heard)
3. increasing awareness (if we were to boycott or initiate user cooperated movements, this is integral)
4. Making a stand against gaia (they can pretend to be deaf, but if this is successful, something WILL happen)

inb4 im posting in the wrong place lol

Whelp, thanks for going through all these mundane points
This is just a concept we can create change with ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:06 pm
-random reserve post that will prob never be used-  

Kyorukki

Sparkly Fatcat

27,025 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Kaia Topaz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:48 pm
It sucks to see a post like this get no replies when it is bringing up some very good points. I hope we can work on figuring out the answers here it could really help us in our mission.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:13 am
Kaia Topaz
It sucks to see a post like this get no replies when it is bringing up some very good points. I hope we can work on figuring out the answers here it could really help us in our mission.

well, I do agree that it's sad that this hasn't gotten any responses in the past, some of these things can't be answered without having some sort of inside info.

Or that I'm aware of, at least.

Anything to do with monthly active user averages, or pageview counters are beyond my own capabilities, and would, as far as I'm aware, require access to site moderators and such. (if they even have such powers)  

Zalaznick Valkyrie

Decisive Smoker

💡Site Feedback and Ideas

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces