I too need some advice >.<

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you are my disease

Beloved Enabler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:29 am
So I've been dating this guy since mid November and we got an apartment together in February. It was a bit rushed and it made me nervous, but it seemed like the right thing to do and we both needed out of our living situations.

Well, long story short, I kept having bad dreams about him cheating on me. And usually when I have a feeling, it's right. So this morning, after another bad dream, I looked through his phone while he was in the shower. I don't like to snoop through other people's business, but I figured that I'd either find something or I wouldn't and I'd be able to sleep again. Well, I found something. The girl that he said was his "cousin" and he like to flirt and he's been sending her "sexy" pictures of him. They are just waist up shots of his muscles, but still. And he's been saying things like "I miss cuddling and physical contact, if I were with you we'd be watching a movie and cuddle, you'd have to wrestle me wink " etc.

When I asked him if he was happy in the relationship, he said yes. I asked him if he liked someone else, would he let me know? He said that he would and that he didn't want to have this conversation at 6 in the morning while he was in the shower trying to relax before work. He asked why I was asking these questions and I said that I had had another bad dream last night.

I'm stuck in a year contract with this guy, who is not only cheating on me, but is lying to me about it and telling me that he loves me. I feel sick and heartbroken. He also owes me a bunch of money right now, so I feel stuck. I can't kick him out, because I can't afford the apartment on my own and I don't want to live with a stranger. They have been friends for years, so I am doubting that this flirting is anything new. The worst part for me was the "I miss human contact" part. Because I cuddle him all the time and 90% of the time he is the one who pulls away first because he's too hot or not in the mood.

What do I do?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:06 am
I'm so sorry to hear that you're having to deal with this, because that's a terrible situation to be in. Is there anyone that you know that is looking for a place to live who you're friends with & could take over his part of the rent? Or do you think you could find someone to take over your part of the rent if you find some place else to stay?  

cajunvoodoo

Unholy Slayer

you are my disease

Beloved Enabler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:28 am
cajunvoodoo
I'm so sorry to hear that you're having to deal with this, because that's a terrible situation to be in. Is there anyone that you know that is looking for a place to live who you're friends with & could take over his part of the rent? Or do you think you could find someone to take over your part of the rent if you find some place else to stay?

Unfortunately no to both :/
I could potentially cover the rent on my own, but it would make things tight.

I feel so sick to my stomach and it's hard to think straight  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:06 am
you are my disease
cajunvoodoo

Unfortunately no to both :/
I could potentially cover the rent on my own, but it would make things tight.

I feel so sick to my stomach and it's hard to think straight

Do you think your landlord is the kind of person that might let you out of the lease if you explain the situation? Maybe you could find a cheaper place to stay if they are willing to let you out of the lease.
Other than that I would suggest trying to talk to your boyfriend again if you think it would help. If you tell him that your concerns are based on his actions instead of telling him they're based on your dreams then he might stop what he's doing.
Whatever happens I hope it goes well!  

cajunvoodoo

Unholy Slayer

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas