Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Class] Thunder Road [Kenta]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:06 pm
Quote:
The Course: Thunder Road
A rocky, uneven road built to test the students and see how they handle themselves across rough terrain. Your student must run through the entire course, up hill, and keep running without stopping. If they slow their pace or come to a complete stop, they'll be struck by lightning and it will be the end of the line for them!

Course can be ran solo or in groups.

Win - You've survived five rounds of dice rolls and crossed the finish line!
Lose - If your HP has reached zero, there is a narrow path on each side of the course. Hop off onto it and exit the room. If insta-killed, you dissipate and wake-up in Nurse Cricket's Office.

Mechanics: Roll a one 8-sided die to determine the results your student will get and make sure to adjust your HP accordingly
Each time you survive a round, repeat the above until you complete the course.
    1 Insta-kill!
    2 Live
    3 - 10 HP
    4 - 20 HP
    5 Live
    6 Live
    7 - 20 HP
    8 - 10 HP

robot kitten rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:08 pm
Quote:
Round 1
HP: 30 -10 = 20 HP

Kenta had found a class that he thought he'd enjoy. Thunder road! It was all about running! If there was one thing he liked best, it was running! So he left early in the morning to attend. All he had to do was run up the road of the hill. I can do that, he thought.

He stretched and limbered up before trotting up. But apparently he wasn't going fast enough because a bolt lashed out and hit him. He yipped in surprise and bolted up the hill. Ouch! That hurt....  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

robot kitten rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:09 pm
Quote:
round 2
HP : 20/30 -20 = He loses sad

He ran for a bit before he slowed down slightly. It wouldn't do to run head long like this! But apparently once you set a pace you had to keep it as a second lightning bolt hit him and he staggered of to the road to take him back to the beginning.

He hated the sting of the bolt, but worst was the heat. Heat was bad! He was rotting and heat made it speed up!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:10 pm
Second Try
Round 1
HP: 30/30-20=10/30 sad

After resting a bit and stretching once more (and drinking some water to cool down) he dashed up the hill once more. But he went too fast and his bone foot caught on a root and he stumbled... once more a bolt hit him. He growled and got back up to keep on running.  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

robot kitten rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:11 pm
Second Try
Round 2
HP: 10/30

But he made sure to keep the same steady pace. Not as fast as he could go, but fast enough to satisfy what ever was throwing bolts at him. He rounded a bend and kept on going, keeping a wary eye out for roots or rocks that could trip him.  
robot kitten rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:12 pm
Second Try
Round 3
HP: 10/30

He grinned as he kept on running, it was good to run! Plus the danger made it a bit more exhilarating! Though he was nervous as well. The lightning hurt, and he could feel the burn in his left leg; the one that wasn't rotted down to the bone.  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:14 pm
Second Try
Round 4
HP: 10/30 -20= 0 sad

But the problem with having a bone leg is that when one hits a rounded rock.. it slides... Kenta growled as he tripped again. His leg twisting under him. As expected, a lighting bolt lashed out at him. But he rolled to the side and off the track to the road leading down. He'd been close too!  
robot kitten rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:29 pm
Third Try
Round 1 again
hp=30, safe this time!

This time he waited a bit longer before starting again. He couldn't see anyone else trying, so it was nice not to have an audience watching him fail.

Standing up he set off up the hill once more! The same fast jog as before, not quite an outright run, but getting there. He was training for more than just speed, he wanted a bit more endurance, see how far he could go.  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:32 pm
Third Try
Round 2 again
hp=30 -20=10

There was just something about tree roots and rocks today that just kept on tripping Kenta up! He cursed as he went down again and felt the hot stinging lash of the lightning again. He rolled to his feet and staggered a bit before setting off running again.  
robot kitten rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:34 pm
Third Try
Round 3 again
hp=10 I live! XD Yay~

Kenta's pace was just as fast as before, but now his legs and shoulders were hurting. Shoulders from all the tripping, legs from all the running. This.. is... good.. practice. He thought as he puffed his way up the hill. I must be out of shape. I'm certain I can do better than this! I shall start running more in the mornings... He promised himself.  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

robot kitten rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:37 pm
Third Try
Round 4 (oh please let me live)
hp=10 Insta Killed sad

total words in class: 838!

He staggered slightly, his pace slowing just enough for him to felt the lightning coming. CandleJacked. He growled as the lightning hit. But this time the lightning was much, much worse. It wasn’t a small lash that stung and hurt. No this one hit with a thundering boom and incinerated Kenta. His body was burned to a crisp and dissipated into ash.

He woke up soon after with a burning headache in the Nurse’s Office… which he hadn’t found before. Well, he thought blurrily as he tried to think. At least I found the nurses office…

After explaining just why he’d been killed, a rather embarrassing situation, but one that apparently the Nurse was used too, he left for his dorm. The scent of burned fur lingered about him and he wanted it gone.. even if it meant getting into the dreaded B.A.T.H. His woehound and ghost dog greeted him at the door enthusiastically. After petting them and promising to give them a walk later, he headed into his bathroom to shower. His way of taking a shower consisted of dashing in, getting wet, running some shampoo through his hair before dashing out to dry off. All in under two minutes. He never lingered in the dreaded water. If he did, he often would have panic attacks, living nightmares of drowning as it were.

Nene, a Shaman Pixie Deava, that floated about in his bathroom would make noises of disapproval when he left water drippings everywhere.
“Sorry girl.” He said as he toweled off.

Then he got ready for the walk he promised his dogs. I’ll try that thunder road again soon…. After I practice some!  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games