Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply ♻ATG Archive
ATG 4/21/2014 <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitors this week? (last week we had a poor turnout)
  Meeeee!
View Results

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:16 pm
Andromeda Phoenix
xx I met my fate xx
Andromeda Phoenix

Wait, what happened to Case of Pietro?? 0.o

I don't mind the Dr. Who and Sherlock Freebs. I don't use any of them really but hey, freebies are cool.

Case of Pietro was that $10 EI that took forever and a day, like nearly 3 years I remember, to finish evolving. Reapersun's idea of an evolution was putting a single cake/party-related pose for each of it's "Anniversaries of evolving" while everyone was waiting for it to have an actual evolution.

They're nice, but it's all she does. I suppose I just wish she'd appease more than those two fanbases with freebies, like other artists do.

OH yeah. I remember waiting forEVER for it to evolve. Then everyone thought it was done and she snuck five extra poses in it. I like it, it's back before all of her items started having that gritty/too realistic for our avis look.

Yeah...I agree. She really does only cater to her people and fans.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:18 pm
I dunno. Honestly if they put this one on sale it's still a gold sink.

I for one am not going to put ALL of my gold into it but...I'm trying to hold out hope.

I can definitely see that happening but for now I'm gonna be tentatively hopeful.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Andromeda Phoenix

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:22 pm
xx I met my fate xx
Andromeda Phoenix
xx I met my fate xx
Andromeda Phoenix

I don't mind the Dr. Who and Sherlock Freebs. I don't use any of them really but hey, freebies are cool.

Case of Pietro was that $10 EI that took forever and a day, like nearly 3 years I remember, to finish evolving. Reapersun's idea of an evolution was putting a single cake/party-related pose for each of it's "Anniversaries of evolving" while everyone was waiting for it to have an actual evolution.

They're nice, but it's all she does. I suppose I just wish she'd appease more than those two fanbases with freebies, like other artists do.

OH yeah. I remember waiting forEVER for it to evolve. Then everyone thought it was done and she snuck five extra poses in it. I like it, it's back before all of her items started having that gritty/too realistic for our avis look.

3nodding I'm so glad I didn't pick up one, lol. I view that item as the start of what I call "Reapersun's downfall". sweatdrop

Unprofessional displays at it's best...worst...borst? Werst? Ok I'ma stop now. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:33 pm
Andromeda Phoenix
xx I met my fate xx
Andromeda Phoenix
xx I met my fate xx
Andromeda Phoenix

3nodding I'm so glad I didn't pick up one, lol. I view that item as the start of what I call "Reapersun's downfall". sweatdrop

Unprofessional displays at it's best...worst...borst? Werst? Ok I'ma stop now. XD

Lol You're right...it does seem like her item quality and subject matter went downhill after that.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Andromeda Phoenix

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:37 pm
xx I met my fate xx
Andromeda Phoenix
xx I met my fate xx
Andromeda Phoenix
xx I met my fate xx
Andromeda Phoenix

Lol You're right...it does seem like her item quality and subject matter went downhill after that.

*insert tip of 25g here*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:44 pm
Glad to see the loyal update, I am not too crazy about the easter event but I really dislike easter anyway.

I don't believe that bull about upkeep costs for a minute, we all know imaginary gary is too blame for this mess and we know who's pockets the money is going into.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I was glad to see three gold shop announcements related to loyal, I have decided not to go to that "site" that was recently made.

I am waiting for the judges hammer to fall on gaia for thier "adult" site that has no proper restrictions on it.

I do wish I could afford the loyal rig, it looks nice.  

Tigrosharu

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:20 am
I love the new rig. Can I afford it no xD But I did get one of the unicorns and a Mender super deflated so it made me happy. I hope that Marionnettes deflates.. I would be soo happy if it did. I love marionnettes  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:38 am
WAIT WAIT WAIT
WHERE IS MY POLL  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:58 am
Kitalpha Hart
WAIT WAIT WAIT
WHERE IS MY POLL

I forgot it this week :/  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:51 am
Kitalpha Hart
WAIT WAIT WAIT
WHERE IS MY POLL

Your poll's been added love.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:06 am
MY POLL IS ALIVE emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:28 pm
The Easter event was rather boring and tedious to me; however, I did manage to score an anon gift during the event...and some dander recolored ears & grunny r3colors via the dumpster dive though.

Easter Switchem frustrated me so I didn't play it for too long.

The 2 free blue mystery eggs evolve?

I am still saving up for Agape (any generation) so I am not going to bother buying a Loyal Grab Bag.  

Cerulean Miko

Blessed Warrior

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:22 pm
The Gaia april newsletter teased a lot of things...a manga update perhaps?  
♻ATG Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff