Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Lion Pride Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

visitor
  +1
View Results

Zero the Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:58 pm
Kitsuneko Suzuki
heart

Kevin was always happy to Help Kaliny. He was happy to help her as she had been his companion for a long time. "Try not to look at your feet when you are walking, or else you might trip over them," he said softly and guided her to her seat. Once she had been seated he took his place across from her and smiled gently. "I guess now is the time when you'll find out, hmm?" he asked and he sighed softly. It was very unusual for him to have such a beautiful woman accompanying him and it made him feel a little self conscious, even if he had known her for the longest time.

"If you want to learn how to speak better as a human I will gladly help out with that. I imagine everything is difficult since you are so different now... but I don't know if it is all that bad. It is nice to have such a lovely woman at the table. Though you have always been quite the lovely lady. Considerate and kind even as a lioness," he said with a bit of a blush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirjhalla frowned a bit after cleaning up and dragging the bodies into the shadows. It was only a matter of time before they'd be discovered, but as far as anyone knew it was just a wild animal attack. "Yes, I imagine they will be waiting," he said very plainly as if nothing had happened. He walked ahead of Cutantira and led her back toward the hotel where they had been given vouchers to stay. Naturally people were wary of Cutantira carrying an assault rifle, but it didn't seem to faze the person behind the counter at the hotel.

"Welcome back, sir. If you would please instruct your guard to carry the rifle with the barrel pointing toward the ground it would be appreciated," the man said and Kirjhalla nodded toward Cutantira. He walked toward the stairs not liking the elevator all that much and opened the door for Cutantira, since she was carrying the weapon. "We have three rooms on the top floor, that are connected with a door to each. There are six beds... so you can take your pick," Kirjhalla said walking with his huntress.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:30 pm
Zero the Seraph
heart

Kaliny took a beep breath the food smelled the same. She looked at the food in front of her seeing the warmth coming off the food. She knew to wait a bit so that it wasn't to hot to eat, but she wasn't sure how to eat in this form. She looked across the table to Kevin as he offered to help her with speaking and how much different things for her must be. She was glad to know that he didn't think of it as a bad thing. The next thing he said made her cheeks feel warm first with her being beautiful, but that he even thought she was beautiful as a lion.

"I like you to help me." she stammered as she placed her hands on her cheeks. She wondered what she looked like. "Kevin..." she started and looked at her food as she said it as the warmth in her cheeks stayed. She felt like all her emotion were out of control or maybe easily seen. She had been growing closer and closer to Kevin. She cared about him, but she hadn't fully sorted out these feelings but she didn't think that she would never be a lion again. She picked up her meat with her hands bit into the meat forgetting that she had wanted to ask about getting help with using the metal utensils that she had seen Kevin use when he ate.

Cutantira followed Kirjhalla in silence as they finally made it to the hotel she growled lightly as she looked at the building. She got quite as they entered and she watched him talk to the guy behind a half wall. She noticed people looking at the weapon. She looked back at the guy as he talked to Kirjhalla hoping this guy would not disrespect her king. She heard him talking about the weapon and Kirjhalla looked at her she wasn't sure what they really wanted but turned the weapon carefully in her hands tell the barrel was pointed down. Cutantira then fallowed Kirjhalla up the stairs not wanting to go into the little room with another human. She nodded listening to him telling her about the rooms that they had on the top floor. She bet most of the other huntresses would be sleeping on the floor. "Are you going to be in a room by yourself?" She asked.  

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zero the Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:35 pm
Kitsuneko Suzuki
heart

Kevin smiled to her as he watched her and he nodded. "Well I'll do what I can," he says with a light blush on his own cheeks. He wasn't sure what had happened or if she would return back to her normal self. What he did know was that she was still the well behaved companion he had raised. It made him feel a little awkward as he thought about it. Was he like a parent or a sibling to her... maybe something else? He pushed the thoughts from his mind and he watched her pick up her meat and he moved his chair over next to her.

"While I don't mind if you eat with your hands, you might find it unpleasant to put your hands on food that is too hot. I have grown so used to you needing me to give you food that is a little cooled off that it won't be a problem here at home, but if we went anywhere else you might get burned. So, let me demonstrate," he said picking up his knife and fork and cutting a piece of his meat off. He blew on it and placed a hand under it offering it to her. "Like this."

"I wasn't planning on it... our three rooms are connected. There is an extra bed in my room but I was trying to give my huntresses a little freedom during our trip here. We can look at that thing when we get back. With the three rooms there is enough bed space for everyone to get a spot, but I have the feeling our companions will want to sleep on the floor. After all, these human things are not our things. I would encourage all of you to sleep on the beds though because it should help you sleep better in human form," Kirjhalla said to Cutantira as he approached his room and he opened the door with a little card.

Openeing the door, there was another door that was opened to the left, and to the right leading into the other rooms, where the huntresses were chit chatting and resting. Kirjhalla entered his room and walked over to the bed and took a seat on it. "These beds are so soft... I don't know if I like it soft..." he said shrugging and patting the bed next to him. "Do you want to look that weapon over first or get some rest and look it over tomorrow? I plan on going back to get our food negotiations on and seeing if I can take back any food for our pride. I feel like I should be taking over this area as well so we can eat again," Kirjhalla said softly.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:13 pm
Zero the Seraph
heart

Kaliny eye's filled with water as she felt the warmth of the meat in her fingers she quickly moving the meat in her hands to not burn herself. She looked at her plate not wanting to look up Kevin brought out these feeling in her she had felt them in her lion form. She had not put much into the feeling, but sitting here in her human form she felt over whelmed by the emotions.

She looked up as heard Kevin's voice at her side she felt her face get warmer as she looked at him. She placed the meat back down on the plate. He watched he picked up the utensils that she wasn't sure what they were called. He watched as they moved she tilted her head lightly as she tried to figure it out as he cut a piece off the meat then watched as he blew on it placed his had under the piece offering it to her. She opened her mouth and bit down a bit to hard biting the metal of the utensil. She that she quickly opened her mouth watching the small piece of meat fall into Kevin's hand.

Cutantira really had no reason behind asking. She did want to make sure that Kirjhalla was safe. She was quiet as he talked she being respectful to him. Being the king of the pride she couldn't imagine how she would do it. She wondered if she could handle sleeping on the bed. She watched him open a door with a card then moved to another door. She peeked into the room briefly to see some of the huntresses changing their outfit to mimic what they saw on the human's around on the streets. A few actually laying on the beds sleeping. She was pulled back by the sound of Kirjhalla's voice. "I'm not sure it is good idea to check out this weapon out in a building full of humans." she said and sat next to him placing it up. "I don't know much on human weapons. There is a chance it might still be loaded. It might be better to wait tell we are in an area where we won't have to worry about hurting anyone." She said and looked at Kirjhalla to see what he would say. She didn't particularity like humans, but with them being there hope for food. She could put up with them she wanted to stop hunting in their land so that food wouldn't be so scarce.  

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers