View Results

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:26 pm
Sheesh, they seriously need to cool it on all these announcements in a week! The Loyal's Bazaar shop is nice, though I wish they actually added some more of the other items that have been requested by others for a long time. I still don't get it, what's the point of raising the gold cap if it's not going to help curb inflation and all? Kind of pointless to be honest. Good grief! -_-*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:29 pm
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul

It greatly disturbs me to hear you of all people talking like that.

It drives home just how bad things have gotten...and it saddens me.
I'm sorry that we're not doing all we can...I really am.

It has nothing at all to do with you, my dear friend, but it has EVERYTHING to do with Pegasaurus Rex and her indifference. She's around pretty much every single day to list all of her expensive items in the marketplace. She's around to post in the forums and such, and she's around to relist her items in the marketplace to make sure she's always the lowest in order to make more gold for herself. I don't see her doing anything in this guild, and I don't see her trying to help any of us or even uttering a single word of support unless it's in defense of Gaia and Gaia Cash.

I'm sorry to make a fuss, but it's quite obvious that you and Pwnder are very involved with this guild and that the two of you actually care about us. Izzy is a dream, and again, Quadro did a beautiful job with the magazine. It's just another in a long list of frustrations with Gaia to see that indifference spilled over into this guild in such a glaring manner. *sigh*

0Ul

Versatile Girl

0Ul

Versatile Girl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:33 pm
Pwnder

Who said that I didn't get an invite? I'm totally confused because I did though....weird.

I'm sure that a lot of us feel the same way though, thing is I just won't let them scrape me off that shoe and I like them smelling the stink everywhere they walk wink

So many years spent here questing and playing and just enjoying the environment. Never thought that it would turn out like this. I always felt like one of the Mario Kart players in the middle who couldn't get into first place, but never fell into last but had fun playing anyway. Then Gaia turns me into a Bullet Bill and I get forced into first place, only to be constantly shot at with Winged Turtle Shells.

Gaia is the dude that erased all my saved game data making me have to start all over, only half-heartedly gonk

I dunno what I'm talking about.....I just, know how you feel

LOL!! rofl Your Mario scenario is perfect, and I totally get it! Perfectly said, and it's just such a shame to see it all come down to this, but I'm so glad you got the Loyalty invite, my dear. I read that here, and I thought I must have just missed some posts along the way. My bad for assuming that was the case because I thought you were in the Loyalty Club all along. Turns out you are. ninja

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:22 pm
I like the loya'ls
the wings are a great addition!
and gave up counting the number of crap announcements my head hurt from so many.
They need to chill out on the damn recolors and exclusive items. Hell the new her darkness duplicity looks like someone spit pepto bismal on her!

witchy cat panther

Fashionable Cat

♻ATG Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas