Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harmonic Tune

Astral Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:30 am
+Bump x +
so there this situation among friends thats become disastrous. I dont know what to do or what to say. I never had this happen to me. I need advice from someone whos gone through this. I will tell you the details >.<
classified_omnomgrunny

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:57 am
+Bump x +
any? T^T
classified_omnomgrunny

Harmonic Tune

Astral Phantom

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:39 pm
Harmonic Tune
+Bump x +
any? T^T
classified_omnomgrunny
Can you explain a little bit more people will read about it and might help you.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:47 pm
Okay what is the situation? I've been in plenty of cases where friends argued, and a lot of times I was the mediator, anyway my advice would be to just listen to both sides of the story if it is some sort of argument before trying to do anything else. Once that's settled try to calm them both down.  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Harmonic Tune

Astral Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:21 am
XxAriaxX

Eclairl
+Bump x +

ok so this is what went down.
so theres 3 of us and we are leaders of a club sort of thing anyways 1 of the leaders had left before cuz that person had a crush on one of the members so so it wouldnt be akward person 1 took a break and left before returning. So when it happen again that person 1 was leaving cuz another member person 1 had confined in snitch some information that person wasnt suppose to. So person1 supposly told me that the snitch somehow turn everyone agaisnt em and hate em that they even alinate em and ignore em when they try to help. so supposly person 1 was betrayed. ok so the other leader of the club doesnt believe person1 anything anymore cuz he had left before too. and the other leader is the... president while person 2 and i are vice presidents. so person 2 has control over certain things.
its really stupid and i dont think i got the whole story i think they werent telling me the truth just something so i wouldnt worry about them. I had skipped out on a week on vacation and when i return things were diffrent i prtende that either one hadnt told me anything so they can explain to me their point of view but again dont think they told me the whole story

classified_omnomgrunny

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:27 am
+Bump x +
so this already passed and person 1 left the club to start their own and it been really weird. we are not complete >.<
anyways the member who snitch is no longer there every once in a while drops by but oh i dunno if what they told me was true that means the snitch was breaking us apart crying and our happy fun club is so dull now too emotion_8c
Anyways the issue was either person 1 left or kick the member which resulted in person 1 leaving.
person 2 didnt do anything about it. person 2 is no longer the same person i thought they were so i no longer want to trust any of them but... i considered them my friends. i kinda the one in the middle. they told me they started talking again but again they stopped talking and ive been hanging out with them seperetly but... each time they say sad bad things about each other as to who was the problem. and i do not know whos right!

phew what a rant sad
classified_omnomgrunny

Harmonic Tune

Astral Phantom

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:45 am
When friends fight, and you're stuck in the middle. You should maybe try to listen and mediate the problem, or keep splitting time between each of them. If you continue to split time between them try not to focus on the rivalry.

With time you'll learn things are said that probably shouldn't have been, and friendships will change or evolve based on these. They might come around on their own if you let them sit it out for a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:49 am
+Bump x +
*sigh* so in other words there was nothing i could have done to save them
classified_omnomgrunny

Harmonic Tune

Astral Phantom

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items