Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
An Unfamiliar Love

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:33 pm
This is for Bella_May5 and myself.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:23 pm
This is me and my past...xxxxxxxxx

Name: Elvia Rose Delling

Height: 5' 4''

Weight: 170 pounds

Back story: She grew up with a normal family, until she was six. Then her parents gone through the big D. For most of her life her Mom has dated losers, and she has a dark past cause of it. She is a bit mentally unstable from home life and being bullied. But in high school there is less bullying going on. She lets others rise their fist and hit her, so she can whoop up on them.

Robert is like her older younger brother cousin. He has got in fights with guys whom harassed her by cat calling to her. Or even bother to slap her a**. She normally fights girls since it's easier to fight them. As she won't fight a guy, though it's rare if she does.

Personality: She is caring and loving towards her friends and family. But in public she normally is stand-offish.

School Status: Out cast with few friends and single

This is how I look xxxxxxxxx

Hair color and length: Auburn blonde, bangs down to her collar bones and rest is waist long

Eye color: Green hazel that appears amber depending on her moods.

Scars/tattoos: She has scars on her legs from cutting when she was learning to shave, from her younger years. But she also has 3 white thin scars on her right bicep from a fight, where a girl pulled a knife on her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Name: Robert Boris Smith

Height: 5' 11"

Weight: 190 pounds

Back story: He grew up with a good family, Mother, Father, and a younger Sister, Ann, she's 7 years old. His parents been together through the good, bad, and the ugly a couple of times. Now their relationship is back to being good. But cause they pressure him to be the 'perfect' son he rebels and gets into fights. He is cousins with Elvia Rose Delling. They were never close as kids, but they are more like siblings when they hang out.

Personality: Cold, hard, and mean looking most of the time. Put his friends and family around him, he warms up a bit. But he's the sweetest and most caring guy if he gets a special girl of his own. He protects Elvia from fights or tries to.

School Status: Bad boy and single

This is how I look xxxxxxxxx

Hair color and length: Black hair normally short and spiked up

Eye color: Dark green

Scars/tattoos: He has a few scars. Some from when he was attacked by a dog when he was younger. He also has a few knife fight scars on his chest, three around his heart, one near his belly button. And also two scars on his left bicep.  

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Im secretly Satan

Ice-Cold Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:15 pm

Name: Charlotte Elizabeth
Holland

Height: 5' 5''

Weight: 150 pounds

Personality: She is very nice to most people, but she is stuborn. She isnt afraid to stick up for herself or others if she needs to. She is very quick tempered as well

School Status: Dance team captain (popular) and single

This is how I look xxxxxxxxx [ face ]

Hair color and length: Dark caramel brown, wavy, down to mid back.

Eye color: light brown

Scars/tattoos: She has a tattoo of music notes behind her ear. [ link ] She also has a few scars on on her knuckles from a fight she got in a year ago

Name: Xavier Cole Ransom

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: 195 pounds

Personality: Xavier tends to be very friendly. He has a strong drive to protect people and help them. He is very accepting and caring for everyone.

School Status: Football captain and single

This is how I look xxxxxxxxx [ face ]

Hair color and length: Brown and normally left a bit curly

Eye color: Brown

Scars/tattoos: He has a scar on his eyebrow from when he was younger.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:47 pm
Elvia Rose Delling
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She woke up from her nap that she took in first hour. And flipped her hair, only to rid of the sunflower seed shells dumb butts had put in her hair. She let out a low vocal growl. Then looked at kids who snickered. She was about to jump up and chew them out. But the teacher came back in. They talked about this week being home coming for foot ball. "Yay...", she said in a low sarcastic tone. Some people threw her dirty looks but she gave one that could kill to them in return. Five classes a day. First and last hours were the shortest as lunch barely touched forty minutes.

Robert Boris Smith

He had a different first hour then his cousin. And knew more football jocks would pick on Elvia more. She was a target, mostly for them to jocks, whom he knew wanted to date her. But if he knew anything most of the guys were no good for her. He still had split lip from last weeks fight, since a guy had groped Elvia's a**. The guy got a punch in a nose from Elvia then he finished the rest.

When the bell rang he left the room and gone to the second hour he shared with Elvia, and some other people. He seen no one mess with Elvia before she got into the class room. "Are you doing fine?", he asked her. As she sat in a chair by his. "I'm doing good, better or worse. I don't know yet, dumb asses put sun flower seed shells in my hair. I'm tempted to kick one of those dumb bitches asses.", she whispered into his ear. She pulled back and got a roll of the eyes and a crooked grin she knew as a brotherly sign, as he would say something harsh and funny just to make her feel better.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:22 pm
bella_may5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:00 pm
User Image

Charlotte Elizabeth Holland

Charlotte let out a sigh as she looked around the school. She was wearing this (the one in the middle). She honestly hated her first class. She found government to be pointless. She liked her second hour much more though. English was a subject that she did very well at. As she walked in class she noticed Robert and Elvia already in there. Those two where always together and if they wherent cousins or whatever, she was pretty sure that they would be dating. She walked over and sat behind Robert, in her assigned seat.

User Image

Xavier Cole Ransom

Xavier wanted to sleep. But sadly he couldnt. He laughed and talked with his friends as they walked to their second class. There was only two people from his group that was in his English class. He honestly didnt mind it though. As he walked in he spotted two people who where very well known around the school. He was the bad boy and she was the outcast who was protected by him. He walked past them and sat behind her, pulling out his notebook.

Im secretly Satan

Ice-Cold Cultist

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:23 pm
Elvia Rose Delling
She pulled out a notebook of her own and scribbled in it. When the teacher came in she rolled her eyes. They were assigned to read a chapter of a book. She gave the teacher a dull look. She already read this book on her summer break. They got the assignment papers of answering the questions on the sheet. She got hers and then passed what was needed back to Xavier. Reading over the questions, she answered seven or so with out even reading the book. When she was done with her work she stood up and put it in the second hour basket.

Sitting back in her chair she sighed. Then started to scribble in her notebook again. She noticed an hour before the class was over. Reaching into her backpack she pulled out a book. She sat and started to read it, but stopped before she was through the first chapter. Hairs stood up on back of her neck as she heard whispering, the kind of ghosts out of movies. She glanced around the room but basically everyone else was working on their work. Like Robert was, a bit slow with English.

Soon enough she gone to lunch and got her food. Of course with Robert and his friends around. She sat with them and talked a bit. Sitting at end of the table towards the wall but her back open to anyone walking up behind her. Soon a couple of football players came up to her. "I told you before, no I won't date you.", she said, her tone was cold as her eyes gone an ember color. "Aw, come on, why not?", one of the two guys asked. She stood up and looked up at the first one. "Don't even start that with me.", she growled. The guy laughed and held his hands up. "Hey, leave Elvia alone, Don't make her to mad, or else.", one of Robert's guys said. He was called 'Wrench' cause of his love of cars.

"Or else what? She's nothing more then a runt.", the first guy said. Elvia's eye twitched a bit,"Get away from me, now.", she said. Only for a pair of arms to come around her. She looked over her shoulder and seen Wrench's arms around her. "You better leave well I got her. She's a firecracker whom'll make you wish you never set off.", Wrench said. Wrench was a Latino mix guy with a short ponytail and was lean built.

Robert Boris Smith

He noticed how tense Elvia was during the whole class. But he knew she did say next to nothing with the Football Captain behind her. Though he would say about anything in front of anyone. Shaking his head, after seeing how fast Elvia got done with her work. He was still reading the book and trying to answer questions. As Elvia now rested her chin in her palm. He worked on more of his work. When he was finally done he noticed Elvia took a nap. Or at least was watching the world from under her nearly closed eyes.

After they got lunch, they ate in peace. Until football players picked on Elvia. His cousin was keeping her temper in check. When she looked like she was gonna deck the guy who was provoking her the most. Glancing at Wrench then Elvia, only to watch Wrench keep her on a physical like leash. He knew if the guys did not leave her alone. He would have to set things straight himself.

Bella_May5

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 1:52 pm
Miss Morris
A young teacher closer to her thirties was standing around and watching students. Now she folded her arms and was about to get the foot ball players to leave Miss Delling alone. Though soon enough the young woman walked of with 'Wrench'. When they were out of sight she watched Robert whom was trying to relax it seemed. Soon enough there was shouts from outside and someone seemed to lean a door some where and yelled there was a fight. She and one other maybe two other teachers at max ran and seen Miss Delling in a fight with a cheer leader now. But not just any cheer leader the Captain. 'Wrench' stood off at edge of the crowd shaking his head. As Elvia some how rolled the cheer leading Captain onto her back and punched her. Though Elvia had split upper and lower lip with a forming bruise on her cheek. Still Wrench was not gonna pull Elvia off yet, he stood there with his arms folded.

Bella_may5

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Role play Graveyard

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out