Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Taking a Blind Jump, Somewhere Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:28 pm
Lily Thorn

User Image

She slept until a few minutes before the sun came up. Now she sighed and looked around, she was almost peaceful yet sensed something was weird.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:59 pm
User Image

㊐㊑㊒㊓㊔㊕㊖㊗㊘㊜㊝㊞㊟㊠㊡㊢ ⓵ ㊣㊤㊥㊦㊧㊨㊩㊪㊫㊬㊭㊮㊯㊰

Zeke sighed but got up and got ready his emotional state however made him a hit sadden then he should. Once prepared he jumped to Lily's room door and knocked. Slept well?

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:25 am
Lily Thorn

User Image

She got up when she heard the knock and opened the door. Seeing Zeke she smiled and nodded, only to yawn into her arm. Again she was wearing the clothes he and the others had saved her in. Now she waited for him to say something else.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:14 am
User Image

Zeke smiled. Good. Today I'm off watch duty here at the base. Is there a place you want to go and relax? He figured this would be a good opportunity to get her clothes and anything else she need. And it gives him the liberty to watch the Paladin's.

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:32 am
Lily Thorn

User Image

She heard and had to think this over, only to nod again. "Yeah, sure we can do that.", she said, only to lower her arm from her face. Rubbing her eyes free of sleep, she sighed and rubbed her shoulder now.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:52 pm
Lily Thorn

User Image

Two months or so had passed as Lily was acting as the main care taker. There was no time for one on one, only as a group or just quick check ups. Though there was morning where she slept in, as a young female jumper cooked breakfast instead. It wasn't until someone knocked on her door she woke up.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:00 pm
User Image

Zeke knocked on the door to Lily's room. For the past two months he had been busy trying to solve the disappearance of one of his Veteran Fighters. To his dismay no information has been found. Now he knocked to her in hopes that maybe her powers can help find him. If not at least a body to bury. "Hey Lily it's me Zeke i was wondering if you could help me with something if it's not to much trouble?" Once he got the chance to enter her room and talk he explained that the female Jumper had explained that her partner went missing and that she was ambushed by the Paladins. Zeke asked Lily if she had a a way to possibly track the male Jumper.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:09 pm
Lily Thorn

User Image

She grumbled and put a house robe on. "Come in.", she said tiredly. As he came in she sat in a chair with a cup of water in her hand. Her hair was messy of course from just woken up. After he got done pushing a 'new' work pile on her. She just rubbed her temples,"I never really tracked anyone before...", she grumbled. "But let me eat first then I could possibly try....", she tried to sound positive on the second half of it.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:21 pm
User Image

Zeke nodded at her responce he heard the change in tone of her voice and decided not to question or push it further. He knew she would do her best to find something. Heck he knew that without her the only doctor that they have on staff would have been over worked, and they would still be suffering from broken bones, cuts, or burns when they doo missions and such. "I can not thank you enough Lily." He smiled at her and decided to head out to meet the rest at beeakfast.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:30 pm
Lily Thorn

User Image

Once they were in the kitchen she was shocked to see someone else had cooked. Now she made her plate and ate, as she said nothing. As she finished eating her food she finally seemed to relaxed.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out