Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:42 pm
I Love the new update the stuff is so pretty <3 just gah I bough almost all of it >.<
What do you guys thing of it?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:56 pm
I'm not one to wear steampunk, but the stuff looks cool anyway  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

MirifIower

Bashful Browser

13,975 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:12 pm
I like that Gaia put out a gold shop update, for starters, but I always like gold shop updates.

I like most of the new Cross Stitch items. I think they're cute but I won't be buying them because they aren't versatile enough for me.

To me the new Captain Warrior capes look too busy with all the strange color combinations. Having pink gems and an almost orange metal detail on a taupe and cream colored cape seems like too much. I feel that because most of the items on Gaia have a clear two color color scheme it'll be extremely hard for people to find stuff to wear with these capes. I would have preferred just one or two more common colors, maybe without the extra straps and metal trim. That's just my personal opinion on them.

I do think whoever designed that item has a lot of talent, and maybe took some inspiration from the costumes in Game of Thrones.

tl;dr: so many colors aaa  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:30 pm
MirifIower
I like that Gaia put out a gold shop update, for starters, but I always like gold shop updates.

I like most of the new Cross Stitch items. I think they're cute but I won't be buying them because they aren't versatile enough for me.

To me the new Captain Warrior capes look too busy with all the strange color combinations. Having pink gems and an almost orange metal detail on a taupe and cream colored cape seems like too much. I feel that because most of the items on Gaia have a clear two color color scheme it'll be extremely hard for people to find stuff to wear with these capes. I would have preferred just one or two more common colors, maybe without the extra straps and metal trim. That's just my personal opinion on them.

I do think whoever designed that item has a lot of talent, and maybe took some inspiration from the costumes in Game of Thrones.

tl;dr: so many colors aaa

Yea I didn't like the Capes at all because of the color choices. They are a bit to hard to match up.
As for the corset dress and the Inner Gears tops I like the rest not soo much.  

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

TS Sailor Cronus

Feline Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:32 pm
Strange. I thought the Steampunk CrosStitch was over with and decided long ago. :/ What was the starting date of this?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:00 pm
Why are all the color so pastel-ish. Isn't Steampunk made of red, browns, blacks and greys? Sure there are a few bright colors here and there but this.....is...frilly......

emotion_facepalm  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:17 pm
Eh, at least the bows look decent I guess. Wish there'd be something different other than mainly steampunk items in Cross Stitch though. I'm not a huge fan of steampunk stuff to be honest. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:27 pm
I really like some of it.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
💇💅Avatar Talk!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash