Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Love or Hate, Pick Your Vemon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:46 am
User Image

"We're rascals and scoundrels, we're villains and knaves.
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho."

Aros smiled as Jack Joined them, Even though Sisten and him seemed to have a love hate relationship, Aros on the other hand enjoyed his company. At least he knew how to have fun. "Just enjoying lunch with these no funs" Her voice was ever so charming as she beamed up at the man with her white eyes. "Have you done anything fun in this town? They won't let me leave their side." She pouted at her brother but smiled back up at Jack.

Aaron's eyebrow twitched at the nerve of his Sister. Enticing Jack, of all people. "Aros you know why you have to be watched." He countered before looking back at Ioria. "I know the feeling."

Sisten was more of just watching everyone most certainly Aros and Jack, she had a ting of what was it? Jealousy perhaps? Though she did not show it. "Ioria I am sure your captain will join us soon. She is just enjoying the Town just like I have before-I am sure."

That caught Aros attention in turn she looked at her captain "Sisten? Have fun? That seems hard to believe. I can't even imagine a man who would spend a night with you Sisten. Sure you are sexy but you just don't seem fun."

Sisten's eyes narrowed at the young girl "Just so you are clear before you make such an assumption Little Miss. I can be fun when not waiting on my ship to get back nor when I am not babysitting a tease. And another thing Aros I pirate in bed is great but a Female Captain in bed is the best." She was sure if Alice happened to hear that she would agree.

Aros rolled her eyes. Aaron lowered his head out of this conversation even though he was a Siren he still did not like to talk of such things, though part of him had to feed off of ecstasy which was produces during sex. "Jack, What are you up to?" He changed the subject.

Code: Aros - Deepink, Aaron - #488AC7[blue] Sisten - bold

Swamp-Surfer

thron the lone shewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:40 pm
((*Sits* I am bored...))  

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Role play Graveyard