• Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:45 pm
Maerua
Kor Saiyajinkami
Maerua
Kor Saiyajinkami

Quote:

Shon (Me): "Can you figure out how to Block the "GCash" & "GoFusion" Tabs in the Gaia Menu Bar and provide codes for us for them? Also could you give me instructions for how to add Filters? I have already installed Adblock and the EHH so you don't need to give instructions for installing them. Please and Thank You!!!"

You can't use Adblock for those, as they're not just images. There's text, menus, and so on. They also share some assets with the rest of the navbar.

You can use custom CSS to remove them, without affecting anything else. In my signature or here, I wrote a userstyle that removes those tabs and many other GC-related things. You need to have the extension Stylish installed (available for Firefox, Chrome, or Opera).

Have you modified your Custom CSS to accomodate the New Gaia Header Update yet? Or have you not gotten to that yet?

Fix is out for the tiered spending status bar, now I'm working on the cosmetic fix for the gold count.

Edit: I think I made the gold count look normal and rounded again.

Does your Gold Bar not fit on the screen completely OR that have something to do with how I'm using BetterGaia?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:05 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Maerua
Kor Saiyajinkami
Maerua
Kor Saiyajinkami

Quote:

Shon (Me): "Can you figure out how to Block the "GCash" & "GoFusion" Tabs in the Gaia Menu Bar and provide codes for us for them? Also could you give me instructions for how to add Filters? I have already installed Adblock and the EHH so you don't need to give instructions for installing them. Please and Thank You!!!"

You can't use Adblock for those, as they're not just images. There's text, menus, and so on. They also share some assets with the rest of the navbar.

You can use custom CSS to remove them, without affecting anything else. In my signature or here, I wrote a userstyle that removes those tabs and many other GC-related things. You need to have the extension Stylish installed (available for Firefox, Chrome, or Opera).

Have you modified your Custom CSS to accomodate the New Gaia Header Update yet? Or have you not gotten to that yet?

Fix is out for the tiered spending status bar, now I'm working on the cosmetic fix for the gold count.

Does your Gold Bar not fit on the screen completely OR that have something to do with how I'm using BetterGaia?

You're using BetterGaia on an unsupported platform. We went over this last time. Mine and someone else's displays look correct.  

Maerua

Saint

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:20 pm
Maerua
Kor Saiyajinkami
Maerua
Kor Saiyajinkami
Maerua

You're using BetterGaia on an unsupported platform. We went over this last time. Mine and someone else's displays look correct.

No worries I was using the older version, which was why it wasn't displaying properly. Just updated it so now it's good.  
📢Taking Action! - Petitions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff