Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[ ORP ] An Open Question, or, HEY LOOK SOMETHING TO VANDALI-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:34 pm
Someone made the mistake of putting a whiteboard up in the hallway. That same someone also made the wise decision to actually chain permanent markers to the board, preventing them from walking off by aspiring vandals.

The whiteboard wasn't empty, however. Someone had saw fit to actually write something on it:

Quote:
[ What sort of career do YOU want to learn more about? ]

In a recent survey, 80% of graduates in Halloween didn't know what they wanted to do after graduating! While there are plenty of careers out there, we have determined that the best way to spread the news about careers is to go directly to the source: [ YOU ].

It's okay to not know what you want to do or how to do it; that's what your professors are for! Using the provided pens, please write down some of your interests or even write us a general idea of what you want to do! Here's some examples:

Interests Examples

• Sports (Casketball)
  • Sinking Ships
  • Collecting Minipets

General Idea Examples

• I'm quite good at making contracts, but I'm not too sure about magical girls...
  • THE WORLD WILL BEND DOWN ON ONE KNEE BEFORE ME
  • cant i just sleep all day

Please note that this board is monitored and inappropriate drawings or messages will be removed.

OOC:

Quote:

Stumped as to what to have your character do either as an endgame career OR as a part time job? Not to worry! Just have your character walk up and scribble down some of their interests and/or a general idea of what they'd like to do. GMs may pull future class ideas from here to better expand on Halloween!

Who knows? Your character just might write something down that can lead to either plots or mini-events! ( fowo)f

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:59 pm
Needle only saw the board because Siobhan mentioned it, and then proceeded to scream about it. The engraver listened to her loud friend through her hands, which she had pressed against her own ears to muffle the excited banshee's voice, and thought it was a grand idea. A very grand idea, actually; Needle had no idea what to do after school, should she leave her clan. This board could solve all of her problems!

Helmut came along not too long after the Engraver and Banshee had left, and added her two cents to the bottom of the white board simply because she couldn't reach any higher.

Suggestions/General ideas

Needle:
- Tattooing.
- Article writing for Teen Scream
- Where can I go to try as many different careers as possible before choosing the one I will pursue?

Helmut
- TAStTESster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (in tiny font) buiznis class??????

Enoh Love
Crew

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:54 pm
Trisha approached the board, and stared at it, wondering why there were markers chained to the board.

Shaking her head, she stared at the question and wondered, what dis she want to be after school. Most Lammasu got contracted into guarding gates, palaces or cities, but she had other interests.

Quote:

I like mini pets and decorating.
I love friends.

Can we just have a safari trip of some kind? Like a Ranger career speaker.

Yep, she would totally go.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:07 pm
Tansy regarded the sparse contents of the board with a discerning eye, nodding to herself at the previous suggestion of "buiznis class". She briefly considered the career listed directly before it, the tastetester line with too many exclamation points -- she had never considered eating as a career before. Was that actually a possibility?

She plucked a red marker from its perch and carefully underlined both suggestions.

Quote:

-I have 38 reviews on fearfiction.net, so maybe I can be a good writer?? PS: look me up, I am ~BestDressedMeow~
-I like to sew clothes. Are costume making and fashion design my only options?

Walking away, it suddenly struck her that perhaps she could combine both of her interests (the eating and the clothing part, at least. Maybe not the fanfiction thing.) Maybe edible clothing would be the next big thing to hit the fashion world. Tansy had a lot to consider.  

Sable Eye Cerena

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:30 pm
Pokerus stood before the board, wondering why the professors had to go to such lengths to keep something from being stolen (and also wondering who would be stupid enough to perform such a feat)

Oh well, it wasn't as if she was about to make off with one herself. The dragon selected one of the available chalks and wrote down a few things.

Quote:

Interests
- Fighting
- money
- Beating up bad guys
- training to increase my power.
- adventure
- exploring
- eating food.

General Ideas
- Would like to see some more field trips to different parts of halloween. Check out the local wildlife, camping, survival classes, etc
- Interested in the laws of halloween and how the boogeymen work to enfore those laws.
- How about some scaring. let us scare some humans (without hurting them of course). Needs moar scare trips.
-Some history about halloween would be great. Especially ancient history. With wars. And fighting. (how did ancient halloween society even function?)

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games