Shinhwa's New DVD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beenhackby King Kool Aid

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:43 pm
Newly Upgraded 'Combo' Photo Album Releases

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Popular group Shinhwa are releasing a newly upgraded version of the photo album that was released in Japan last year, in Korea.

In July 2005, Shinhwa released photo album 'Colors' in Japan. The coming 13th will see the newly upgraded photo album 'Shinhwa Personal Histories'. This photo album releasing in Korea will include unseen and unreleased photos from the Japanese photo album as well as performance photos, and photos of each and every member in themes of colors and concepts, making a total of 180 pages.

Furthermore together with this photo album comes 2 DVD's unreleased in Korea. Disc 1 holds a 50 minute video of Shinhwa's photoshoot capturing both the members playing around and being professional. Disc 2 includes videos of official interviews, press conferences and other various videos of the Shinhwa members truthful and personal stories.

Not only this but this photo album will come with Autographed handprints of the Shinhwa members, letters to the fans from the Shinhwa members, stickers and over 30 photos.

According to Shinhwa, the reason for the release of this edition of the photo album is for the Korean fans who have missed out till now on all of Shinhwa's overseas activites.

Shinhwa's new Korean photo album will be on sale on the 13th nationwide and on Hottracks, Oi Music and Yes24 onlines before this.

credits. ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translation), Money Today (source)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:58 pm
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ i must have one!!!!!!!!!  

fmafreak

Vanny_09

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:50 am
that dvd cost alot...= 0 =  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:35 am
OMG !!! i dont think i have that yet !!! *goes to check yesasia*

btw, their new album, state of the art, is really expensive !!! about 200 for me and its not even a DVD !!!  

konayuki-chan

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:32 pm
does anyone post in this???  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:33 pm
coolnessss!!!!! it'd be great to have one but a tad expensive for me.... have to earn moneyy..... *tummy grumble*  

Hyung Horangi

Shoua_Yaj

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:34 pm
fmafreak
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ i must have one!!!!!!!!!

3nodding  
kpopFANS

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff