Reply ~.The Atheist Guild.~
You don't believe in "God" but... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuakuu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:01 pm
I believe when you die, you just die. There's darkness. You cease to exist, except as a corpse. Then that either rots away, or gets burned.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:56 pm
4nnx0rz
I don't believe in God, life after death, reincarnation, karma, love, fate, or destiny. I don't need those comforts.

Same. >>  

surgexmonkey

Yukio-Vil

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:28 pm
I don't believe in god
I don't believe in afterlife

what I believe in is Movement.
not really worship or religion, but SOMETHING is behind the workings of mankind, and it's Movement, not a sentient being.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:38 pm
I believe that there are infinite possibilities and accept that I have no clue what will happen.  

aCapitalFellow

Deranged Imagination

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:16 pm
Honestly?
I have no ******** clue
I know that I don't believe in a higher being

But I won't know what's real or not till after I do pass away

Hell, there might even be one they call God
But until then, I can't say what'll happen for sure

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:44 am
As a purely scientific individual I cannot say with any certainty what comes after death. Since there is no proof for or against an afterlife we can only guess. I find myself wavering between the theory of there being nothing after death and a reincarnation theory built on by the many-worlds theory of quantum mechanics. I cannot imagine nothingness but it must be the case if we are merely body. But if the mind is something more than a collaboration of neurons, something akin to energy then there is the possibily of another life. I waver between an animistic view and one that holds nothing to be the only after. I believe the only way to be sure is to die and even then the mystery might still evade our understanding.  

Benimitsu

maggoty tacos

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:51 pm
I try to think about it in the most optimistic way possible, which is spiritually, to me.

When you die, you are placed in a box six feet under the ground.
Eventually mircro organisms are going to decompose your body and move on to die somewhere or get eaten by something else.
So kinda sorta, you're feeding the Earth?

I haven't really given it much thought.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:20 pm
Madame Maggot
I try to think about it in the most optimistic way possible, which is spiritually, to me.

When you die, you are placed in a box six feet under the ground.
Eventually mircro organisms are going to decompose your body and move on to die somewhere or get eaten by something else.
So kinda sorta, you're feeding the Earth?

I haven't really given it much thought.
Wow, that is intriguing.
Riffing on that topic, I guess really that is what reincarnation is to me. You are composed of various proteins, and upon your death bacteria feed off of you. Your proteins allow the production of the bacteria's proteins. In a sense, your body becomes part of a new body. This would be much easier to explain if people where still OFTEN eaten by animals.
Maybe that's why some people burn their bodies 0.O  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

ellell89

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:40 am
Well I believe when you die you are dead, not an etermal darkness just nothing, just like when I sleep, on the plus side if you mean death by ceasing to exist well we all no matter doesn't go any where fast so we will never truely cease to exist, we'll just be stripped down and sold for spare parts.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:46 pm
When I die, I will just simply rot in the ground. And nothing else.  

DJ Psych

Prince Rilian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:26 pm
I have no beliefs about what will happen to my consciousness when my body dies.  
~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff