So due to a horrible summer, of which I don't care to get into, I lost my writing muse. So much so that I couldn't even finish a RWBY fanfiction. But now that I'm finally getting back into school (I took a semester off because of issues, but it felt like fo-eva) in my Junior year, I have to take creative writing. gonk I was all..but...but...I don't have a muse to work with...and our first assignment was a poem, a minimum of 2-6 lines. Lost my head, racked my brain only to discover I didn't have it in me. But then...about an hour before class, something hit me. Our assignment was to write a short poem about something we observed. Because it would be easy for everyone to relate to. Especially since its like white outside with this stupid weather. I dunno where my inspiration came from but I found myself writing a haiku, one of the hardest poems to write (in my opinion, know how limited your vocabulary is with that?) Oh I kinda stole the title from Robin Thicke but you get the idea...I wrote it because since I lost my glasses, my vision is really almost nonexistant. So yes professor, this IS what I see:

Blurred Lines

So many people.
          So many different shapes.
          I see none of them.