Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:00 am
Kamiki

Figured I would offer Sakura as a fling for your Louvre xD I understand if you think she's too plain, though, but thought I might as well try!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:23 pm
Kamiki

I do not think she is physically what you were looking for, and I will not be sad if you say no to romance, but I would like to offer Volshy for at least some RP with Heinrich von Coren. She is far from neutral colors, and I'm pretty sure she's unedited, but his character sounds like one I would adore for her to meet. She and her brother are new to the Soquili lands, and I would like her to meet as many 'strange' characters as possible. I prefer characters with odd personalities and beliefs over simply mutated characters, and meeting a 'Wolpertinger' would be amazing. She would totally believe him, and her only questions would be about what it was like (if she didn't feel too rude asking them). While a romantic plot would be fun, like I said, I'm pretty sure Volshy isn't quite what you were looking for. But if you would be willing to at least do a little friendship plot, I would adore it.

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:30 am
Kamiki

For your hawk purewalker, are you looking for skin/pure walkers only? or are you considering the possible harpy clawed feet? Cause I have a winged male harpy with red, black, and white colors to him.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:06 am
Throwing in some random suggestions :

Siébel x Mirabilis

Sin'Dorei x Loddigesia ; Vex ; Volaille

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:24 am
Holy cow... I have been slacking on responding to this thread, haven't I?

Kivras

EEEEEE *HAPPYSQUEE* Awesome, I'll go with whatever you wanna do with those two~

And as for the thing with Anthrax that's totally fine with me! Just wanted to see if there was a loose end I needed tying up. Unfortunately none of my Soq have any Kalona in 'em but one day. ONE DAY.

Thorim is one of those guys who has a DEEP BOOMING VOICE but is just a big feathery teddybear who doesn't like to see violence and/or crimes go unpunished. Aside from that, he's REALLY new and I haven't quite fleshed out his personality. :>

So, yes…very much DO WANT at Baron x Kitten for a fling smile Do you have room in your MCCL by chance?

As for Thorim, I’d be happy to see how the interact in RP if you want. Not sure if he’s exactly what I’m looking for, but RP is good, yes?

oo DeD

-finally got around to posting here oh jeez-
So! I PM'd you a while ago about potential plots, but if you'd like to hammer something out, perhaps?
Asariel is pretty cocky and self-confident. He's pretty prideful and doesn't really get along very well with others, right not. Not because he's mean or anything, but he had a tenancy to put himself above others. He has a fling lined up, but I'd like some sort of plot for him after that where he can learn to settle down. There's a lot of possibilities with him.
and Zeke! Ezekiel is pretty bitter towards winged Soq, getting left at the wayside by his parents when he didn't inherit their horned/winged traits, when his sister got both. He can be pretty manipulative. He can go from mean, to suave, to whatever. He'll do whatever for power. He can be a pretty good villain.

I'd like to also potentially toss out Atticus for Winter Rose? He's a frikkin' sweetheart. Bubbly and happy-go-lucky and all of that. He could potentially pull Rose out of his shell. Potential adorable-ness. (Atti has some trouble finding love, being unedited -coughcough-)

I may return if I find more to toss at you > u>

Yes, I want to plot with you!! Let’s hammer some deets out for sure. Who were you thinking of tossing Asariel or Zeke to?

As for Atticus, that sounds ADORABLE and I would love to set up an RP to see how they interact together…bubbly is good!!

Phail Ninja

Figured I would offer Sakura as a fling for your Louvre xD I understand if you think she's too plain, though, but thought I might as well try!

Hi there! Sakura is super cute, but not what I’m looking for for Louvre. I have another stallion not listed here: Xandir (would be for a surrogacy for his lovemates)

FallenThroughMidnight

I do not think she is physically what you were looking for, and I will not be sad if you say no to romance, but I would like to offer Volshy for at least some RP with Heinrich von Coren. She is far from neutral colors, and I'm pretty sure she's unedited, but his character sounds like one I would adore for her to meet. She and her brother are new to the Soquili lands, and I would like her to meet as many 'strange' characters as possible. I prefer characters with odd personalities and beliefs over simply mutated characters, and meeting a 'Wolpertinger' would be amazing. She would totally believe him, and her only questions would be about what it was like (if she didn't feel too rude asking them). While a romantic plot would be fun, like I said, I'm pretty sure Volshy isn't quite what you were looking for. But if you would be willing to at least do a little friendship plot, I would adore it.

I would LOVE to RP with you smile You’re right in that he’s not exactly what I’m looking for romance wise, but I’m always willing to see what RP brings. He’s a gruff dude and needs from friends for sure!!

Frezir

For your hawk purewalker, are you looking for skin/pure walkers only? or are you considering the possible harpy clawed feet? Cause I have a winged male harpy with red, black, and white colors to him.

User Image

Oh, I think those colors would look very good with her. Right now, I have rights to 2 of her breedings, and at least one of them I’d like to be with a pure walker or pawed mutant, but I think there is a lot of potential for clawed beauties with these two.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Throwing in some random suggestions :

Siébel x Mirabilis

Sin'Dorei x Loddigesia ; Vex ; Volaille

If you wanna RP Siébel with Mirabilis I would be happy to. Not making any pairs with her until I feel them out RP wise. But…

Sin'Dorei x Volaille has me all kind of excited. I’d be more than happy to fling with RP or not…depending on what you’re looking for. Are you looking for fling or LM?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:42 pm
Kamiki

So, yes…very much DO WANT at Baron x Kitten for a fling smile Do you have room in your MCCL by chance?

As for Thorim, I’d be happy to see how the interact in RP if you want. Not sure if he’s exactly what I’m looking for, but RP is good, yes?

I definitely do! nWn And RP is good forsure! I'm usually on Skype or AIM, and I'm veerryyy slow with Guild RP x'D  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:08 am
Kivras

I definitely do! nWn And RP is good forsure! I'm usually on Skype or AIM, and I'm veerryyy slow with Guild RP x'D

I posted a thing!

If you could put them in your MCCL that would splendorous.

As for RP, you can try to poke me on AIM (SamanthaBlaire) I'd be happy to do some AIM RP biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:26 am
Kamiki

User Image

Oh, I think those colors would look very good with her. Right now, I have rights to 2 of her breedings, and at least one of them I’d like to be with a pure walker or pawed mutant, but I think there is a lot of potential for clawed beauties with these two.

Ah I see. If you want I can save a breeding of his for you if you'd like.  

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:22 am
I would like to offer Ves'tacha to meet Heinrich von Coren. She's also currently in a fling that's nearing low luck. But I think she might be close to what you'd be looking for for him.

Ves'tacha is Roma, a gypsy. She travels a lot but is starting to slow down and get tired. Her first breeding was with one of the cleaver family in the twisted tunnel - her second with a dragon looking soquili. So she's used to the odd and is very accepting. She's good at not only accepting but at showing others that they are worth accepting and giving love without reservation. She's left her heart behind a few times now. She could either interact and work to heal him and move on again, or she could find her heart unable to adjust to losing another love and end up staying, depending on how things would go in an RP and what we felt like with them.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:04 pm
I'm not sure if you were still looking but I thought I'd offer this boy as a fling for Tourmaline. He's somewhat plain but their colors might mesh well? (Either way I don't think he'd mind meeting her in RP land if you were willing. She's super pretty and he seems to have a thing for oggling pretty flutter ladies. >>)

Just saw the note above about her status. So I'll withdraw this for now~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:50 am
Kamiki

For a potential lady love for Siébel, I'd like to offer up my Liuba. I'm up for seeing how things vibe between them through RP. If she's still available, of course.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:09 pm
Kamiki

User ImageUser Image

His cert has him mated but that lifemating was broken due to owner inactivity. He'll be available to officially lifemate in June, I believe. I'd want some backplotting/rp first though. He's used 2 of his breedings but I'm open to surrogacy being written into the agreement to even up breedings, or waiting for flings beforehand while rping and such. I know she's not necessarily looking for something serious, but if you're open to taking it slow and possibly eventually lifemating that'd be cool? Or if it's only a fling that's cool too. Either way some plots/rp would be much loved smile The family is quite special to me, so you know how that goes XD

Agares in a nutshell: He's colorblind, had an accident as a foal that caused some brain damage that causes him to believe he sees the dead. He was abandoned by his father before he was born, abandoned by his mother just before he became an adult, and abandoned by his mate and most of his kids. He's a bit broken right now and withdrawn. His mother has returned (and I have plots to commission his father too) which is helping, and I think Tourmaline's upbeat attitude could help draw him back to the world also. Plus he has a thing for purple fluttercorns (or at least I do lol)  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers