Syndone
  Gaia
  both
  niether
  unsure
View Results

tummytumsXD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:28 pm
Any of you go on Syndrone online? I just heard of it today and created an account. A bit confusing but it seems really cool so far smile the community is great aswell!

But my question is, do any of you have an account? If so for how long? and do you love it more than gaia?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:51 pm
I have an account! I actually haven't been on to it lately though.
It feels very much like Gaia did several years ago, more about discussion etc then consumerism. The only way to get items is to post a lot not buy your way in.
I really think syndrome has potential in the long run, Every time I've ever posted there i've been met with friendliness. Hardly any trolling or negativity. And their halloween event items were so much nicer then Gaias!
I don't love it more then gaia though, I've been here since '05 so i have a strange sentimentality for Gaia, even though every new announcement makes me so sad sweatdrop  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

tummytumsXD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:36 pm
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
I have an account! I actually haven't been on to it lately though.
It feels very much like Gaia did several years ago, more about discussion etc then consumerism. The only way to get items is to post a lot not buy your way in.
I really think syndrome has potential in the long run, Every time I've ever posted there i've been met with friendliness. Hardly any trolling or negativity. And their halloween event items were so much nicer then Gaias!
I don't love it more then gaia though, I've been here since '05 so i have a strange sentimentality for Gaia, even though every new announcement makes me so sad sweatdrop

i've had a gaian account for so many years aswell haha since i was like 10 i think. I've come to the point where i dont even read the announcments on here anymore. But i thought it would be a new start on syndrone. quiet excited smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:49 pm
I was mad at gaia for about a year. But now I just can't leave it completely. I've joined and been a part of Syn since the beginning through the artist in DA.

Anyways, if I had to choose right now~ I'd say Gaia. Only because I've already made a life here through friends and really enjoy a lot of the Shops and Guilds here. Which Syn is lacking at the moment. Guilds and pet shops or mini shops run by users rather than staff.

Obsessed with BC Shops here on Gaia. wink heart  

Kuudere-senpai

Desirable Shapeshifter

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:04 pm
I came upon this thread by pure chance, and your approval of Syndrone Online convinced me to sign up. ^__^

I LOVE it so far. It's a little confusing with the layout and such, but I'll get used to it. I want to thank you for bringing us together. *sniffle*

Aha, just kidding.. But seriously, I do think it's great! 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:17 pm
Kuudere-senpai
I was mad at gaia for about a year. But now I just can't leave it completely. I've joined and been a part of Syn since the beginning through the artist in DA.

Anyways, if I had to choose right now~ I'd say Gaia. Only because I've already made a life here through friends and really enjoy a lot of the Shops and Guilds here. Which Syn is lacking at the moment. Guilds and pet shops or mini shops run by users rather than staff.

Obsessed with BC Shops here on Gaia. wink heart

so true! can't seem to part from this little virtual world. But sadly all my online friends don't go on anymore so i lost contact with them all v.v So im planning on making friends on Syndrone and see how it works out over there whee  

tummytumsXD

tummytumsXD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:19 pm
Rissaness
I came upon this thread by pure chance, and your approval of Syndrone Online convinced me to sign up. ^__^

I LOVE it so far. It's a little confusing with the layout and such, but I'll get used to it. I want to thank you for bringing us together. *sniffle*

Aha, just kidding.. But seriously, I do think it's great! 3nodding

same here! im like "woah what do i do? where is everything?! haha but the community is sooo nice! Just wish this guild exists at Syndrone hahah cant seem to part from Its A G!irls Thing
hope to befriend you on Syndrone! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:46 pm
Same username, Synner since 9/7/13  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:18 pm
um, hm. no :/
"click to totally post"
phrasing like that will ruin it for me. totally.
let's go rad out on forums bro!
like yolo!

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 5:04 pm
No not really.

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
15. ✿ - - - Polls And Questions

Manage Your Items