Welcome to Gaia! ::

Written In Blood ~An RP~

Back to Guilds

The age old battle of Light and Dark has begun. Who will you choose? 

Tags: Blood, Roleplay, Light, Dark, Written 

Reply Dark Kingdom
Jaywala Village

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:19 pm
Jaywala Village is a rundown village. There are sketchy diners, bars, and hotels scattered down the main street of the city, and at the end of the street is a large town square. The town square is often known for its black market, and children are told to never trust anyone they see in the city.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 7:50 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια
************************ ηιgнτ

She is a woman who's had her heart broken,

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Alyssia Night pulled her cloak tighter around herself, attempting to hide her appearance from those around her. Alyssia was not to be leaving the castle, although she had become quite skilled at doing so. Even if she were to be caught sneaking out, there wasn't much that anyone could do about it. She was the Queen, after all.

Alyssia let out a small bitter laugh at the thought as she continued to walk around the village. Her hair was tied back into a tight bun, keeping the silver white locks away from her face. Her hood from the cloak she was wearing concealed her facial structure, keeping her identity hidden. She definitely did not need to be found out in public, somewhere she rarely appeared.

Feeling stuffy from the warm cloak, Alyssia exited into a small ally off to the side. She checked both ways for someone and pushed back her cloak upon seeing no one, breathing in a fresh gulp of air.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

and that can make you do unspeakable things

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

Tatiana Anatoli

Tipsy Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 12:35 pm

↠Șђαήε↞

⊁ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⊀

Shane wrapped her cloak tighter around her as she crouched on the roof of a rival thief's home, though he had long since gone underground. She was here to pick up something he stole from one of her usual clients and return it to them. Stealing from a thief-- tricky business, but she had a good set of time yet. Her client had given her a far off deadline. She waited patiently until the light in his kitchen went out, and she crouched lower and transformed into a shadowy cat, pouncing down off the roof onto a barrel and finally onto the ground. She stayed low, trying her best to ignore the small scratching noise she heard from a mouse in one of the nearby barrels. Shay stalked low, when a slight sound nearby caught her attention. She turned quickly, hissing softly, as someone approached. It was a woman covered in a cloak. She lowered the hood to reveal silvery hair. She walked with a grace that reminded Shay of her own catlike movements-- surely it meant she was upperclass, wealthy, and probably carrying something of worth, as she was looking around to see if anyone else saw her. Easy prey.

Shane's body shivered and grew, transforming back into her human form. She smiled wryly at the woman. "Evening, ma'am." Typically Shay was sure to choose a target that was unaware, usually robbing homes, mansions, or pickpocketing. This victim however was very slight under her cloak, and Shane was sure there was no one else around. "Wow, aren't you just a moondrop on a summer night. I don't think that this is quite your part of the village."

⊁ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⊀

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 3:31 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια

Alyssia looked up at the sound of a voice, a slight bit of panic flashing in her eyes. While no one could really do anything if she got caught out, it was still an inconvenience with the council later on. Her mind quickly thought up a cover story, hoping to escape the situation quietly. This was not something she thought likely, however, since she could sense ill intent coming from the woman in front of her.

Alyssia smiled innocently before speaking to the woman, taking in the surroundings as she did so. "Oh, I'm just resting!" She said softly, trying not to give away her identity. "I'll go meet up with my family though. I am sure they are worried!" She insisted, waving her hand at the unknown female. She began to walk past her, but didn't take her attention from her. She was not about to be caught off guard by a street dweller.

Tatiana Anatoli
Dang I was slacking ): Am here now and i quoted the wrong person lawls i give up

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

Tatiana Anatoli

Tipsy Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 4:04 pm

↠Șђαήε↞

⊁ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⊀

The woman seemed gentle-natured; however, there was a heavy feeling in the pit of Shay's stomach. Shane looked around, double checking that there wasn't a trap around, then against the bad feeling, she grabbed the woman's arm and pinned her against a wall. Shay smirked. "Oh, no, I'm afraid I can't let you do that, beautiful. See, I wasn't kidding when I said this wasn't your place to be. This is MY area, and I can't help but think you have something I want. So you better find a way to pay me, one way or another, if you want to leave here as healthy as you are now," she said with a dark chuckle, looking the woman up and down, taking in the woman's curves and delicate figure, raising an approving eyebrow.

⊁ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⊀

KatjaJean

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 4:19 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια

Alyssia grinned at the girl pinning her to the wall. While she was not excited to have her cover blown, she was definitely excited to teach the girl in front of her a lesson. "I'm so scared." She said, bitterness leaking into each word. She gave a soft chuckle before kicking the woman down, forcing her to release her grasp. As she finally escaped the woman, she closed her eyes and summoned a hand full of fire. She stared into the eyes of the woman, her own filled with menace. She was used to people thinking she was a young and innocent girl, but she never failed to prove them wrong.

"I think you messed with the wrong girl, hm?" She questioned, tilting her head to the side. She advanced on the girl, whom had still not recovered from Alyssia's blow. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way, you know. Are you going to listen to me nicely or do we have to fight?" She asked, her lips spreading into another venomous grin.

Tatiana Anatoli

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

Tatiana Anatoli

Tipsy Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 7:11 pm

↠Șђαήε↞

⊁ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⊀

Shane's dirty thoughts were crudely disrupted as she felt a pain in her abdomen and was thrown to the ground. What? Who had... She looked up in surprise at the delicate figure before her. Who WAS this incredible woman? Her eyes glinted beautifully with the light of the fire coming from her strong yet fragile looking hands. Shay looked at her with approval, impressed by this woman standing before her. The awe in her eyes disappeared however and was quickly replaced with a nasty smirk. This woman may be stronger than expected, but she couldn't beat the agility and speed of Shane. "Listen, lady, I don't listen to anyone. But you will. I'm gonna make you my b--" her last word was cut off as her body shimmered and she transformed into her favorite fighting animal, a lioness. Power shot through her muscles, and she felt the mind of the tiger fight to take over her own. A growl began deep in her throat, and she bared her teeth, coiling her muscles to pounce. She snarled, though she was rather disappointed she'd have to hurt such a pretty little thing.

⊁ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⊀

KatjaJean

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 1:48 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια

Alyssia faltered slightly as the woman in front of her changed shape, surprised by the sudden difference in appearance. Over the years she had become used to these kinds of things, however, and she quickly regained her composure. She sized up the beast now in front of her, attempting to plan out an attack.

"You will not win." She growled, glaring at the tiger. "I have defeated many stronger opponents before. I will fight you." She assured her. She took this opportunity to summon a small ring of fire, surrounding the tiger in front of her. She preferred not to get her hands dirty if possible, and opted to stick with magic instead. As of the moment she was still steering away from her black magic unless absolutely necessary, since she was not very skilled in it.

As she held her concentration on the ring of fire in front of her, Alyssia drew a longsword from her back. She did not want to be unprepared if the tiger were to jump on her.

Tatiana Anatoli
Sorry for the delay D: Yesterday was D&D Night~
I need to add a weapon to her profile. As of the moment she has no fighting abilities D:

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

Tatiana Anatoli

Tipsy Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:41 pm

↠Șђαήε↞

⊁ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⊀

The flames hissed and jumped around her, singing her lion tail. Shay snarled and felt the panic from the animal build in her. No! The animal mind grew stronger as the need to run grew stronger, the panic filling the usually strong mind of the lioness body she held. Shane crouched, ready to pounce out of the circle of flames, but as she did, she felt the panic overwhelm her, causing her to shrink back from the circle of flames, only to find herself cornered. It took a second to regain enough control again to revert back to her human form, which was not quite so afraid of fire and able to keep her cool, but that left her only with the tools she'd taken for her job. She was left to fight this temptress with only her two daggers. Shane wielded them in a quick and precise motion, and with a flick of her wrist sent one tumbling end over end to her target's shoulder, hoping to injure the part she seemed to need most to channel her magic.

⊁ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⊀

KatjaJean

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:59 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια

Alyssia staggered as something hit her shoulder and looked down at the injury she now had. She let out an angry growl as she looked up at the girl in front of her, and she slowly began to walk forward through the flames that continued to linger. As she neared the woman, she began to speak. "I am Queen Alyssia of the Darks, I will not play games. You will be executed tonight by our executioner." She stated harshly, grabbing at the woman's wrists and pulling them together in front of her. "You will not fight. You will come quietly. You will pay for your crimes." She continued.

Unsure how to contain the woman, Alyssia pulled at the rope holding her cloak. Satisfied that it would be obvious who she was and the cloak was unnecessary, she pulled off the rope and quickly tied together her hands. She glared into the woman's eyes bitterly. "Come with me." She commanded, as she began to turn and pull the woman with her.

Tatiana Anatoli
to the dungeons with you > sad
when you god mod but it's okay because she said to do it

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

Tatiana Anatoli

Tipsy Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:08 pm

↠Șђαήε↞

⊁ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⊀

Shane's eyes widened as the beauty stalked through the flames. It was as though it didn't even affect her! Who was this-- As Alyssia spoke, Shay felt her entire body go numb. She'd attacked the queen! And worse, the queen was an absolute babe! Shay bit her lip hard to keep from spitting out words that would only make it worse. She allowed the cord and tried not to think of the queen undressing, as hard as it was. Obediently, she knew she'd follow along-- after all, it wasn't her first time being sentenced to death, although it certainly was the first time the queen did the sentencing, and she surely had never met her before.

⊁ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⊀

KatjaJean
Permission is key
Oh gawd, Shay made a puddle XD

Dark Kingdom

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas