Welcome to Gaia! ::

Written In Blood ~An RP~

Back to Guilds

The age old battle of Light and Dark has begun. Who will you choose? 

Tags: Blood, Roleplay, Light, Dark, Written 

Reply Dark Kingdom
Harpi Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:49 pm
Makako-ma
Serendipitous Coma

KatjaJean

phattdippa

User Image
Demoness Nero

Nero's eye's would seem to flicker in amusement as the lamia returned to its natural form. Abominable and monstrous yet perhaps an elegant form that made one much taller as well. The stature and potential grace. "How exquisite, you'll make a fine companion. Come, let us continue down my path."

Due to the nature of her magics Felse would find himself quite capable of literally seeing the heat produced by her drawing and manipulation of essence. With a wave of her staff she would create a rune in the air that could detect the direction of a magical object or powerful being. A compass of sorts in most cases but this time it was fairly straightforward. Nero would tap it seeming to make the air ripple like water. "Do you know this jungle well? I have no intent on walking through another patch of thick brush.. I believe there were some steps or a path near the temple.. I don't know what direction it faces assuming its still there..." she'd pause a bit noticing she was still sensing that strange something, a person, two persons. She could make out what they were if she focused on doing so...

"ah but first.. is it normal for there to be so many children here? Perhaps we could catch one and eat it heart " she'd say now speaking loud enough to be heard rather easily. "We can boil the girl and I'll keep the boy as a pet, or perhaps we should boil the boy and keep the girl as a pet. I wonder which is more fashionable?" she'd ask to nobody in particular while pretending she'd actually eat either one of them. Their essence was actually quite filthy and not particularly substantial in small amounts. The trees were doing a better job feeding her hunger and they weren't even being harmed much by it, not at this pace anyways.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:02 am
User Image

Ѵϵʟ Αϲʀϵσs

⇁ ⇁ ⇁ ⇁ ⇁ ⇁ ⇁ ⇁ ⇁ ⇁ ⇁ ↼ ↼ ↼ ↼ ↼ ↼ ↼ ↼ ↼ ↼ ↼

Vel's eye's became wide with panic, as he realized the girl was aware of his position, and Memel's. Seeing that hiding was useless, he came out of the bushes with his shining steel sword drawn and pointed towards his aggressors. He stood a decent length away, still hovering near the bush he'd emerged from. Vel was sizing up this situation, deciding what would be best for him to do. Because the girl was aware of Memel's location, it wouldn't be safe for her to sit and continue hiding. She had to get out of there. But if Vel had her run, he feared one of the Darks would ignore him and chase after her, and there was no guarantee that she would even find her way back home even if she managed to escape the oncoming battle. Still, having her run seemed like the best option here. He would just have to try his best to keep the other two tied down.

"Memel,"
Vel shouted, his eyes never coming off of the two in front of him. "Get out of here, now!" He spoke in a normal tone now to the two in front of him. "You two are going to have to put up with me first, and I put up quite a fight." He paced back and forth now in front of the bushes, hastily assessing his opponents. The boy had morphed the lower half of his body into that of a scaly serpent. His mere height alone was intimidating, but at least Vel had gotten a glimpse into what he could expect from this foe. The girl's ability was yet to be seen, but something about her presence filled him with dread, and a sense of foreboding. He wouldn't underestimate her. If they were to attack him now, he would be as ready as he could be.

OOC:

Serendipitous Coma

Makako-ma

KatjaJean

Duncan Wells
Vice Captain

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:37 pm
User Image

мємєℓ мιrι

a naive handmaiden

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Memel froze in her place for a moment, her legs unwilling to move. In a mad panic she suddenly dashed into the woods, avoiding the foliage and trees as well as she could. She wasn't able to get far before falling, however. She found herself tripping over a large rock and quickly landed face first on the ground. She quickly found her way back to her feet, only to realize that she now had no idea where to go.

Memel had no idea she was in Dark territory. She was not fully aware of the danger of her situation, although she did fear that continuing to run would only cause her more trouble. Not moving from her spot, Memel slowly drew her bow. She was not completely useless, and she did not intend to go down without at least a bit of a fight.

User Image

Serendipitous Coma

phattdippa

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:31 pm
KatjaJean

Makako-ma

phattdippa

User Image

Fesle had begun searching his memory for the temple the woman sought when the demonness suddenly began addressing her friends hiding in the brush. He looked taken aback as she spoke of eating children, but then the boy jumped out and one smell informed him of their maturity. His reluctance at defending his new friend vanished and he smiled slightly as he touched his belly to the ground, tilting his head up at the man threatening them. “The girl's fear would ruin her meat.” Fesle advised his new demon friend quietly as he felt the vibrations of the forest floor, picking out the panicked female's running easily enough. Strangely, she seemed to stop not too far off—probably to wait for her mate to finish them off.

He turned his attention back on said mate and moved closer to his demon friend, ready to defend her. He raised his voice as he extended himself back to his full height, “So do I.” He replied to the male, “You risk your woman's life attacking. Leave your weapon and come into my custody.” He had to guess the male had something in hand, as he seemed too small to dare attacking unarmed.

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:08 pm
Serendipitous Coma

KatjaJean

phattdippa

User Image
Demoness Nero

Nero laughed, and loudly so though she'd stop once she heard something.. or rather she didn't hear something. The girl was doing something. "If something happened to you I'd surely take good 'good' care of the girl. No need to look so frightened. I trust she's fertile? Ah, though I guess I could just have you both come with me. Surely your sort couldn't have anything of importance to live for if you're here picking fights with hungry women." She'd wave her staff, causing anything in his and the girl's direction for quite some distance to experience the sensation of essence being drawn en masse though any semi-intelligent being would near instantly regain it passively after what would feel like a mostly just confusion evoking, oncoming dizzy spell coming.. this dizziness wouldn't actually arrive however though she doubted any mortal would know what a such a thing felt like unless she'd... had relations with them so to speak... the plants however would simply wither and even crumble if they weren't thick and sturdy like a tree. She'd not explain why she did this, she simply wanted to see what sort he was. Though it would be quite bothersome if they hadn't actually been headed in the same direction.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:29 pm
User Image

Ѵϵʟ Αϲʀϵσs

⇁ ⇁ ⇁ ⇁ ⇁ ⇁ ⇁ ⇁ ⇁ ⇁ ⇁ ↼ ↼ ↼ ↼ ↼ ↼ ↼ ↼ ↼ ↼ ↼

Vel's body tensed up as the serpent rose higher in display of his might and power. Fear was sinking in and threatening to take control over his actions. But Vel would not be so quick to throw his sword down in fear of death. His training as a knight had taught him better than to do so. He would not surrender so long as he had the strength in his body to keep fighting. Vel wasn't interested in answering the taunting questions of the two vile beasts before him. He didn't want them to have the satisfaction of hearing any fear that may be in his voice. Therefore, he remained silent and kept his sword pointed threateningly towards the two of them.

A sudden wave of dizziness hit Vel, but it was quick to subside. As Vel regained his balance, he looked from side to side to see that the plants and trees around him were rapidly withering and rotting. This was a foul kind of magic, and he would have to be more ready to avoid it next time. Vel returned to his guard stance and continued watching the two in front of him, ready for an attack. His goal was to give Memel enough time to escape, and hopefully this stalling would give her that time.

OOC:

Serendipitous Coma

Makako-ma

KatjaJean

Duncan Wells
Vice Captain

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:02 pm
User Image

мємєℓ мιrι

a naive handmaiden

Memel stayed rooted in her spot in the woods. Suddenly, the plants started to whither around her. She became increasingly dizzy, from what she could only assume was a spell cast by one of their opponents. She looked back in the direction of the withering plants and was able to make out the figures of the others in the distance.

Unsure how to help, Memel slowly climbed one of the nearby trees. Her dizziness has subsided at this point, making it easier to climb. From her spot she was easily able to see the others. She could also get a good line of sight for her archery. Not wanting to actually hurt anyone, the woman sent in a warning arrow. The arrow landed right in front of the serpent man, hopefully deterring him from attacking Vel. She wanted to try to serve as a distraction. Vel was much more helpful to the Lights than she was, so it would be more helpful for him to escape than it would be for her to escape. Memel continued to hold her position in the tree, watching for the reaction of the others.
ooc: my apologies for my uncooperative format. i will fix it later!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Serendipitous Coma

phattdippa

Makako-ma

Dark Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items