Submit

jyrnx

Aged Noob

9,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:00 am
Honestly i feel like gaia gets worse and worse by the day and they're just money hungry now they're still putting out gold grab bags and now even the cheapest items are millions more expensive it makes the game impossible to play without spending some absurd amount of money on these stupid flynn's booty or gold grab bags.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:25 pm
Ive just been ignoring the sales, don't buy bundles or gold gens anyway, Just learnt to click through announcements ignore sales and check guilds, only way I try to make gold now is through Selling in MP store, Hardly buy except when feel like trying Alchemy a little or something
Even when I do find a item I like, it is like a lot more gold then I have, in Trillions, so usually slips it on to wish list  

Sash0

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

p0n

Ruthless Bidder

8,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:24 pm
I try to ignore it.

I feel like they wont listen until we do something extreme, but most people don't want to do that. They'll join a guild and post around a bit, but we need more than that.

I had given up on Gaia until now (Quit sometime around summer 2013, when all of this crap started happening) but I signed back in today and saw the revolution was still going strong.

Here's to you, Gaia community. May you never be silenced by the greed of Gaia Interactive Ltd.  
📢Taking Action! - Petitions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff