Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1 ] I like 'em feisty. (Kettil v. Hel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Pales rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-20)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:03 am
Kettil stumbled back after he was socked in return and then pushed away. He rubbed the spot and knew it was his fault for getting so close and personal anyways, but that didn't mean he wouldn't do it again in a heartbeat. Her thoughts made him pause his own thoughts and something about them seemed to strike a memory in him.

The couple of times he'd seen them argue over someone in Hel's romantic life and then he just let out a short chuckle, "It is a wonderful and awful thing. Y'know, I'd protect Freya as well if it was one of my siblings and other family, but in that same vein I'd also let them work out their issues as long as it didn't turn violent," he shrugged his shoulders. "Freya is just very in the face of others and deals with things differently than I."

He remained in a defensive stance for the time being, "As far as I am concerned our spat simply means we are just more and more becoming our own little family, Hel. Us making up like this just proves that a whole lot more."

Kettil could feel tiredness seeping into his bones and knew he wasn't going to be able to take another hit, "Hel, I think you pretty much won this one," he laughed a bit. He didn't even call upon Endzela for the whole fight because there were more pressing matters at hand. Ah, well...

HP: 3
DMG: 0

Lucyal

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:32 pm
“I am just frustrated a lot with her, honestly. I think our roles switched. Once upon a time she was the older and wiser one, and now I feel like the older and wiser one, and she is the younger bratty, snot nosed scareling sister.” The reaper mulled over Kettil’s words, but once it became apparent that Kettil no longer wished to fight, the reaper relaxed as well. She was fine with ending this fight because Kettil admitted defeat, but still she mulled over.

“Ahhhh.” She waved a hand a bit. “Stop getting so mushy on me, boil.” Despite her words, there was a bit of a smile. “Because just as easily as you got back in my good graces, you can get out of them too…and just because we feel like ‘family’ still does not mean I want to see you and your ball and chain a lot for some time once I leave Amity.”

Maybe a bit harsh and selfish, but that was how Hel was.

“Ka-peesh?”  

Lucyal
Crew

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:43 pm
"It is the fun of growing up, I guess. You get older and you see others in different eyes," He said simply. "Freya is just who she is and I wouldn't change her for the world, even if she isn't wise or mature. It is up to her if she wants to change that at all, really. The only thing I openly meddled in is anything that was harmful to her health," he'd relaxed as he spoke and was now scratching at his chin thoughtfully.

He just smirked at Hel and shrugged, "Ah, but Hel, I love a good challenge. Even if I fall out of your graces I will try to get back in, in time. As for not wanting to see Freya for a while yet...Well," Kettil stared off distantly for a moment, "I can say for sure that she doesn't feel the same way. As much as she riles you up...You're someone she loves dearly. It is the whole ... Thing of sibling-dom I guess. Only she can pick on you and anyone else that tries will probably face her wrath."

"Not sure there is anything that you can do that would make her stop loving you, Hel."

Kettil offered Hel a hand, "How about I buy ya a meal before we part ways? In honor of your victory."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:07 pm
Growing up might suck too, and Hel had no doubt that a certain Famine sage had a hand in her growing up…because wow, yeah, did she see a whole lotta things differently now.

Hel laughed, and shook her head. “Ah, see, you do not need to lecture me about how much she loves me, I know she does. But after I leave, I want my Jack damn space, and I will get my Jack damn space, especially if she wants me to come to that Jack damn wedding of hers.” Hel waved a hand a bit. “This is not a matter to argue about. It is going to be my way.”

Regardless, Hel took Kettil’s hand, and shook it. “Ya. I am no one to turn down some food.” She replied with a grin.  

Lucyal
Crew

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:25 pm
"Not a lecture as much as an observation that you might have a serious sit down talk with your Sister," Kettil laughed a bit. "As much as you might think I control her? She does get past me sometimes, she's a rascal like that." The boil smirked a little and shrugged a shoulder.

There was also the fact that Freya controlled him in equal amounts as well. In the to the idea of needing space, he couldn't argue it because he understood the need for it sometimes. "You know me, I'll probably call ahead of time before I ever invade."

Kettil shook hands and started to move toward the exit of the gym, "Excellent! Got a place in mind?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:42 pm
“It is an observation I do not need.” Hel stuck her tongue out at Kettil, and then waved a hand a bit. “I think you actually underestimate how much control you have.” She snorted a bit. “Ya, you better call, and you also better not call for a really long time.” More bratting it up.

The reaper gave a bit of a hum as she thought about a place, and then pointed in the direction before she lead Kettil out of the gym and onwards into town for lunch.  

Lucyal
Crew

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:54 pm
Kettil retorted to her brattiness with him reaching over and doing something he'd wanted to do for a while now - ruffle her hair and suddenly chant, "Bratbratbratyouaresuchabratbutiloveyousisterdearestyesidoooooo~."

Then before he wore out his welcome completely he stopped and let her lead him onward to town for lunch.

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff